The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #26
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

Wut

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Yep. Ravens are so much better there than on the road. Broncos have never won there ever I believe. But I'm pretty sure Manning has?
Correct.

http://www.peytonmanning18.com/eachteam.html

7-2 305 192 62.9 2443 8.0 67 17 8 95.5

He's solid vs them. Definitely not bad but also not insanely good.

I like the 7-2 though.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #27
Punisher
®WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Money to Burn WOOOO®

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

3-2 Broncos Win
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #28
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Broncos open up as favorites

http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/n...ers-pats-49ers
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #29
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Broncos at -1
I'm going to place a bet tomorrow. That will change

That is almost like free money.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #30
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

Wut

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig

"Peyton's offenses have scored 112 points on the Ravens in their last four meetings, an average of 28 points a game. In all but one of those games, the Ravens had a pretty damn good defense at the time. They don't anymore. I would love to have some faith the Ravens could somehow pull this game out but I just don't see it."

Really interesting.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #31
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
"Peyton's offenses have scored 112 points on the Ravens in their last four meetings, an average of 28 points a game. In all but one of those games, the Ravens had a pretty damn good defense at the time. They don't anymore. I would love to have some faith the Ravens could somehow pull this game out but I just don't see it."

Really interesting.
Ravens fans know this has been smoke and mirrors type year. A lot of heartache in charm city.

They escaped @Pittsburgh, @KC, @SD, vs. Dallas with essentially smoke and mirrors.

It's all on the Denver offense IMO. I see the defense doing just fine, but if the Broncos offense comes with an inconsistent game, the ravens will hang around and probably pull it out at home.

It's imperative that the Knowshon, Hillman and Decker types step up in this game and don't play with maddening inconsistency.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:22 PM   #32
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

The Ravens will for sure run the ball, at least try to. The last thing they want is Von Miller doing what he does best.

Road games are harder in the NFL. But Broncos coming off a mini bye week and will be healthy and refreshed and will have those extra days to prepare for this team.

IMO, Broncos are the better team. The only way the Ratbirds beat Denver is if Denver does alot to help their effort by making mistakes. I expect our Defense will give them problems. I expect Denver to move the ball well and we'll probably score 2 or 3 TD's plus a few FG's.

If the Broncos don't turn the ball over, we win.

Broncos 27
Ravens 17
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #33
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I agree, been saying for a few weeks Manning and the Denver D is going to shread this team.

Denver 36

Bmore 13
Ravens play much better at home it will be a close game. The crowd and Ray Rice concerns me.

I am hoping 27-20
Old 12-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #34
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstoncup bronco View Post
I would say I am more concerned than pessimistic.

Baltimore has been a house of horrors for us as long as I can remember, and until we actually win there, I won't ever feel good about going there.

Exactly going all the way back to the Sharpe deflection for a tD when he was a ratbird and played us......believe in the playoffs in 00.

Ratbirds had a killer defense back then but today's D is sad.

Should win this but no blow out.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:36 PM   #35
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
Really nobody should ever feel good about playing in Baltimore. It's a really tough place to play.
THIS
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:52 PM   #36
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Prepare your anus, ratbirds.
lol very nice.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #37
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

If the Broncos can just realize the Raturds are just the Brown in disguise we should blow them out. Or you know win on a defelction, punt return, last second drive....something.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:15 PM   #38
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
If the Broncos can just realize the Raturds are just the Brown in disguise we should blow them out. Or you know win on a defelction, punt return, last second drive....something.
That is a pretty good observation although the Ravens have a better run game and Flaco is more capable of having a huge game than Weedon. They are similar to Browns. The Browns are 4-2 in their last 6 games though.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:21 PM   #39
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
"Said last week that they had no shot against Manning, haven't beat him in over a decade, and that was with some really good defenses. Combine that with the fact the Broncos have a solid defense and a couple great pass rushers, and I agree that it could get ugly. "

"Peyton Manning is going do something unspeakably horrible to this defense. Reed is going to try and play his same mind games, only to be two steps late to the ball. Lewis will play his same fake audible mind games, until the TEs burn him for 5 and 50. Manning is probably going to go deep all game, since he'll have all day to throw."

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...red-mighty-men

"going against arguably the most explosive pass rusher in the NFL. If McKinnie doesn't start next week, Flacco could be injured/dominated. I mean, if there's no change, things could get really, really ugly next week as Peyton Manning will shred Pees' defense to pieces.'

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...-for-McKinnie&

"It does not matter if Ray comes back or not we lose. LMAO !! We could not stop Batch, We could not stop a rookie with less then 12 passes in his career. What makes you think we stop Peyton > Seriously, we are in jeopardy of losing 4 straight when all is said and done"

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/to...ack-vs-peyton/
It's good to know their fans are as flakey as some here on the Mane. They have a 2 game lead in the division, but they lose a couple of tough games and..."the season is lost, let's fire everyone including Harbaugh, Cam, and Pees, and just start over with new players. Oh, and Peyton Manning will carve up their overrated defense for 40 points(I wish)!"
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #40
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstoncup bronco View Post
I would say I am more concerned than pessimistic.

Baltimore has been a house of horrors for us as long as I can remember, and until we actually win there, I won't ever feel good about going there.
Good post much the way I feel.

I know this is pretty much a totally different team than has went in there before, but it is almost the same crow team as before.

I hope that Manning Etal, can start a new tradition by kicking their asses for a change.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #41
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine

I hope Holliday and Moreno show up, those two guys show up and we should win.
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:08 PM   #42
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
I like this one. Take the Pack.

Packers at Bears (no line)
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:03 AM   #43
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
You can live by that all you want, at least be pragmatic about the current situation. The defense is god awful without Suggs. Even if he does play he's playing with 1 arm and 1 leg and outside of setting the edge doesn't do much.

How is the offensive line supposed to stop Dumerville and Von Miller? Denver has a DC that actually knows what in the hell he's doing with his scheme and we've never beaten Manning before.
http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/to...ack-vs-peyton/

After years of folding when things have seemed certain I can't help but feel nervous. Hell I do for every game. But having Manning and Miller helps.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:35 AM   #44
Elway 4 Life
Pass rushers apply here!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I expect Von/Doom to have big games against the ratbirds. Oher was getting manhandled by the Skins DE's. Flacco with time is dangerous but makes bad decisions when under pressure. If we can contain Rice and the rest of the RB's we will win pretty easily. Easier said than done but doable. Our secondary is far superior to Washingtons. Rice is the one guy I fear.
Elway 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #45
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

After previous years, I'm concerned playing in Baltimore. That place has kicked our butts before.
I just have a concern they will be able to run the ball, then stem play action off that.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:42 AM   #46
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Ebb and flow of the season would suggest they are due for a win and we're due for a loss. Especially since they're at home and the Broncos have to travel to the east coast. Let's hope the Broncos are good enough, focused enough, and mistake-free enough to win it.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #47
sinuous sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Yeah, this game will be far from easy. I expect it to be lively in the game thread.
especially when I start sprinkling in my nude pics
Old 12-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #48
sinuous sausage

as has been noted, it's the Ratbirds at home. they're tough there anyway and I don't recall Denver ever having snuck out with a victory.

what better place than here, what better time than now? all hell can't stop us now.

Den 31 Bal 17

if VonDoom gets to Flaccid, he'll be good for multiple TOs and it won't matter that Ray Rice has a banner fantasy day. a convalescent D isn't something you want to field against PFM. they're one-and-done in the playoffs. good call with the 'Browns in disguise'
Old 12-10-2012, 10:36 AM   #49
BroncsCheer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Prepare your ani, ratbirds.
Fixed your post to make it multiple brown-eyes

Old 12-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #50
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Broncos have a lot to prove, as silly as that may sound for a team with a 10-3 record. Clearly a very good team but they play in a terrible division, only beat 2 teams with a winning record, and lost to the best 3 teams they played. Need to win this one.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote