The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #226
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
Classy.

We know! You can judge a QB based on 8 passes, we get it! You're smarter than everyone.

But some of us have to look at all the evidence of him as a starting QB to get the idea. If you can manage to do that you can only come to one conclusion if you look at it objectively; The kid wins games!
1-4 down the stretch. I watched every one of his plays during the jets preseason. I saw nothing. Nada. Not even one TD. And this regular season? Well I've seen him take sacks in the redzone. Punt protect. And a few 3 yard runs with a couple passes thrown in. Hardly the powerhouse that is perceived by some.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #227
JakeZ01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I wasn't including how the jets punt protection has been this year.
I wouldn't expect you to include most things in this argument actually. Your mind is made up, sadly. I really am not concerned by it. There are alot of idiots on both sides of this argument who blame the other side for doing what they do. In short, if you have a strong opinion on either side of the Tebow debate you are a barely functioning retard.

It is too early to tell, he has been successful, and the Jets experiment is a failure of the coaches, not Tebow.

When you grow up, come find me and we will talk.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #228
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ01 View Post
I wouldn't expect you to include most things in this argument actually. Your mind is made up, sadly. I really am not concerned by it. There are alot of idiots on both sides of this argument who blame the other side for doing what they do. In short, if you have a strong opinion on either side of the Tebow debate you are a barely functioning retard.

It is too early to tell, he has been successful, and the Jets experiment is a failure of the coaches, not Tebow.

When you grow up, come find me and we will talk.
Comparing someone's strong opinion to mental retardation. And you're asking me to grow up?

Keep pretending its always someone else's fault. Rex Ryan never wanted Tebow. Woody Johnson did for publicity reasons. Rex is telling Johnson to **** off

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 12-06-2012 at 04:09 PM..
Old 12-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #229
JakeZ01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Comparing someone's strong opinion to mental retardation. And you're asking me to grow up?

Keep pretending its always someone else's fault. Rex Ryan never wanted Tebow. Woody Johnson did for publicity reasons. Rex is telling Johnson to **** off
A strong opinion with little evidence IS retarded. What do you call it?
Old 12-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #230
JakeZ01

And Rex Ryan never wanting him matters very little. He is the guy who said Sanchez gives him the best chance to win. So.. He is retarded, like you
Old 12-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #231
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
A strong opinion with little evidence IS retarded. What do you call it?
Little evidence?? Lol my evidence are his performances.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #232
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
And Rex Ryan never wanting him matters very little. He is the guy who said Sanchez gives him the best chance to win. So.. He is retarded, like you
Um ya it does. It's the one of the reasons he's not playing. The other being he sucks. Don't give me the wins arguement either. Vince young has a better win percentage and what's he doing?

Go back to the gator threads.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 12-06-2012 at 07:27 PM..
Old 12-06-2012, 10:28 PM   #233
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Jake you have been pwned here. You may leave now
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote