The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #76
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
It was helmate to helmate it was a good call dumass
Pusssy BS
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #77
Lycan
Omelette Dreamer

Who sucks more? Lindley or Ponder?
Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #78
FearLanier

Jamaal Charles passes 1,000 yards and has 5 YPC for the year.

Unreal.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #79
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
Well now if McElroy plays well, the Jets fans will be able to identify the fans from the Tebow fans.
Like that matters in the grand scheme of things.
Being a fan isn't like a contest or anything. Cause if it was the Bengals would be the L.A. Bengals cause their fans are stupid. And just cause someone like Teobw isn't a bad thing. Kid is a good guy , and if used the right way could be ok , but he's never going to be a conventional QB.

But the Jets are just a total mess... The second I type that the JEts fumble O .

Go figure.
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #80
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Wow... who hast it worst on the QB department? The Jets or the Cards? And the McElroy talk... still bet Tebow starts over him if health and Dirty Sanchez really is benched for the rest of the season.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #81
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
Jamaal Charles passes 1,000 yards and has 5 YPC for the year.

Unreal.
So, its fake.

Okay, got it, thanks.
Play2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #82
broncofever

Tebow is out for a rib injury? Did he have one pulled out to make a woman with or something?
Old 12-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #83
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncofever View Post
Tebow is out for a rib injury? Did he have one pulled out to make a woman with or something?

Well played man , Well played.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #84
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
Like that matters in the grand scheme of things.
Being a fan isn't like a contest or anything. Cause if it was the Bengals would be the L.A. Bengals cause their fans are stupid. And just cause someone like Teobw isn't a bad thing. Kid is a good guy , and if used the right way could be ok , but he's never going to be a conventional QB.

But the Jets are just a total mess... The second I type that the JEts fumble O .

Go figure.
But it could sure help the fanbase as a whole. Those who want Tebow to play because they're Tebow fans can eventually wear and convince the rest of the fanbase to the point that major fractures occur. Everyone being able to unite behind a competent QB can isolate those that just want to root for their favorite player but refuse to admit it.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #85
FearLanier

Justin Houston sack! 3 sacks the last 3 weeks, 10 on the year, 15.5 in his last 17
Old 12-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #86
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
Justin Houston sack! 3 sacks the last 3 weeks, 10 on the year, 15.5 in his last 17
Cool story, bro
Old 12-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #87
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Kaepernick gives a TD to Rams. Bad play
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #88
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Quote:
But it could sure help the fanbase as a whole. Those who want Tebow to play because they're Tebow fans can eventually wear and convince the rest of the fanbase to the point that major fractures occur. Everyone being able to unite behind a competent QB can isolate those that just want to root for their favorite player but refuse to admit it.
None of that gets touchdowns , it just proves any fan that worries about that type of drama and not wins are morons...

Hell in that scenario I would think both sides in that argument are morons.

The ones that love Tebow blindly and don't see his shortcomings.
And the one that let the Tebow loves convince them of anything other then their own beliefs.

And a fan base does 0 to help a team win really. But I'm over thinking/caring about this maybe heheh .
Old 12-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #89
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
But it could sure help the fanbase as a whole. Those who want Tebow to play because they're Tebow fans can eventually wear and convince the rest of the fanbase to the point that major fractures occur. Everyone being able to unite behind a competent QB can isolate those that just want to root for their favorite player but refuse to it.
You actually think McElroy is better than Tebow? Yeah.... 3/4 for 11 yards and 1 TD. Yeah people... we have a world beater!!! If they go to McElroy with those ****ty stats after being the 3rd QB and inactive for the mayority of the season over a healthy Tebow, that will cause a bigger fracture in the locker room and the fanbase.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #90
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Rams tie it up with SF after Cap throws one of the worst tosses ever and STL takes it into the EZ.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #91
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
None of that gets touchdowns , it just proves any fan that worries about that type of drama and not wins are morons...

Hell in that scenario I would think both sides in that argument are morons.

The ones that love Tebow blindly and don't see his shortcomings.
And the one that let the Tebow loves convince them of anything other then their own beliefs.

And a fan base does 0 to help a team win really. But I'm over thinking/caring about this maybe heheh .
Just saying it takes a lot of fun out of the games. As I type that, though, I realize how silly that notion is.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #92
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
You actually think McElroy is better than Tebow? Yeah.... 3/4 for 11 yards and 1 TD. Yeah people... we have a world beater!!! If they go to McElroy with those ****ty stats after being the 3rd QB and inactive for the mayority of the season over a healthy Tebow, that will cause a bigger fracture in the locker room and the fanbase.
I predicated everything on "if McElroy plays well".
Old 12-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #93
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I predicated everything on "if McElroy plays well".
Fair enough!
Old 12-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #94
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Quote:
Just saying it takes a lot of fun out of the games. As I type that, though, I realize how silly that notion is.
You do have a point tho.

The ones that don't get caught up in the back in forth of it all have to listen to those that do and in ways does take some of the fun out of it...

Cause I for one don't want to hear any fan base b**** in moan during the time of the year I wait for the rest of the year.

I know this from living my whole life in Cincinnati , and jumping ships to the Broncos as my team at like age 10 or so cause the Bengals and their fans just crack me up.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #95
broncofever

Putting on my, um McGruder hat (is that the guys' name?) and hypothesizing a conspiracy. the Coaching staff put Tebow on the injured list to avoid a controversy because they planned on benching Sanchez during this game. By keeping Tebow out, they could see what they had in this other QB whose name I can't remember due to beer fogginess kicking in. At any rate, they finally got that Sanchez is not their guy but they also don't think Tebow is for sure and dont' want to test it until they see their other option. But as McIloveTebowruder might say, they are projecting a witch hunt during one of the three phases of truth.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #96
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Putting on my, um McGruder hat (is that the guys' name?) and hypothesizing a conspiracy. the Coaching staff put Tebow on the injured list to avoid a controversy because they planned on benching Sanchez during this game. By keeping Tebow out, they could see what they had in this other QB whose name I can't remember due to beer fogginess kicking in. At any rate, they finally got that Sanchez is not their guy but they also don't think Tebow is for sure and dont' want to test it until they see their other option. But as McIloveTebowruder might say, they are projecting a witch hunt during one of the three phases of truth.
Actually not too absurd. When you have a wildcat type QB that you may bring in situationally, it's fairly common to make him your #2 on gameday even though he may be the #3 QB in reality. If anything happens to the QB, the gameday #2 takes over but then for the next game, the #3 may become the starter.

In this case, Tebow was active with those ribs for 2 or 3 weeks then he's inactive when Sanchez gets benched.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #97
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Quote:

You do realize putting on that hat is a ban worthy action right ? ...
And calling back to Witchhunt rep.

If you would have brought up or weaved in his tuning fork World Trade Center comment you would have been in the land of Epic Post ... But you still did pretty well.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #98
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

And it looks like Da Bears may choke one away.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #99
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
I haven't seen enough to think he is better. But what I have seen when he's out there is more than I saw with tebow as a jet. McElroy was the only QB to score a TD the entire preseason. Tebow and Sanchez both couldn't even score 1 TD.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #100
Drunken.Broncoholic

Lmao SF and Rams could end in another tie