The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #26
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
What if we win every game until the last game of the season and we need to beat the Chiefs to win the #2 seed. They will matter then.
That's true. We have one more game, with them. If the seeding isn't changing, no matter what we do, I see us resting the starters. Otherwise, the Chiefs still matter...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #27
extralife
Ring of Famer

I'm going to jump in here and say that at least I care about the Chiefs. They're the rival I actually want, with a fanbase that I actually respect. The Raiders and their overrated fans are idiotic, and the Chargers may as well not even exist (if you lived in SD you'd probably think they didn't).
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #28
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

say bob buddy why aint you on chiefs planet posting this or do you like to keep us bronco fans updated on the craptastic chiefs
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #29
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran

Writing country songs about your football team = gay
SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #30
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

You guys should have figured out by now that every year or two the Patriots inflict random damage on the rest of the conference by releasing staff members to gain coaching and management spots with other teams. But they never really leave Robert Kraft's payroll.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:50 PM   #31
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
It was just a few months ago the Chiefs were the "sexy" pick for winning the AFC West and Denver was routinely picked by multiple networks to miss the playoffs this season.
This and it has never been close. I feel bad for saying they would start 2-4. How wrong was I.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #32
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
You guys should have figured out by now that every year or two the Patriots inflict random damage on the rest of the conference by releasing staff members to gain coaching and management spots with other teams. But they never really leave Robert Kraft's payroll.
it all make sense now its a conspiracy by the pats to destroy as many NFL teams as they can and leave them in a mess.
i doubt it but it makes as much sense as anything else
Old 11-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #33
FearLanier

I'm convinced that Belicheck wanted KC to suffer more than any other Patriot inherited team because of what we did to Tom Brady in 2008.

I hate Bernard Pollard. He is responsible for both the Chiefs and Broncos Patriot disasters.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #34
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
It's true. We don't really care about this. You guys lost your Superbowl to us already, and we're chasing the real one. Doesn't matter to us what's going on in KC at this point...
The most important thing is that they almost won their SB this year......err.... or at least did not get blown out in it.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:38 AM   #35
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
The most important thing is that they almost won their SB this year......err.... or at least did not get blown out in it.
The Chiefs hate the Raiders way way more than the Broncos.

I have no idea where this comes from. I go to Chiefs/Broncos games all the time and it's no different than a Chargers divisional game. Raiders game is very different. It's a complete hatred. If there is one team we want to beat every year, it's them.

Last edited by FearLanier; 12-01-2012 at 12:45 AM..
Old 12-01-2012, 05:54 AM   #36
rmsanger
I support Missouri cops

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

You guys never had a chance and it's comical that you had any hope what so ever to begin with!

SD fans at least had a glimmer of hope and now their team is going to be crushed. KC is just a joke.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:58 AM   #37
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
I guess racism is cool unless you drop the n bomb
Cry more. Why should I be concerned if white trash is offended by me calling them white trash?
Flex Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #38
rmsanger
I support Missouri cops

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
I guess racism is cool unless you drop the n bomb
Racism is never cool but the term white trash is specific to a certain segment of the caucasian community. White people know the difference between "normal" whites and white trash so we can segment them.

The n bomb is used to describe an entire race of people and there is no other term to differentiate "normal" from the crackhead/gangbanger community.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:40 AM   #39
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
It was just a few months ago the Chiefs were the "sexy" pick for winning the AFC West and Denver was routinely picked by multiple networks to miss the playoffs this season.
Almost all went into the mode of saying don't expect Manning to be what he was before, not going to happen blah blah blah. Is he having his best yr ever? That would prove the reason he lost in playoffs a lot was because the talent on the team wasn't that good.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:42 AM   #40
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Racism is never cool but the term white trash is specific to a certain segment of the caucasian community. White people know the difference between "normal" whites and white trash so we can segment them.

The n bomb is used to describe an entire race of people and there is no other term to differentiate "normal" from the crackhead/gangbanger community.
Actually if white people want to say that word is offensive can't it be so? Or do whites not ever get to be?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #41
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

see this is where you are wrong. He labeled all kc fans as white trash using a broad paint brush. I HIGHLY doubt all kc fans are white trash, let alone white.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #42
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

African american, black
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #43
loborugger
lost in the ether

Did we finally get a FB???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Bob, put the hamster down. And save this garbage for the planet.
loborugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:43 AM   #44
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

i never got a answer why is bob even here why he seems to like being here but he likes the CHIEFS does not compute