The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #101
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Raiders field is going to be a mess too with all the rain and 2 games in 4 days.
Yeah I feel better about the team with the QB who knows a no-huddle better than anyone than I do about the team debating whether to play their second string QB.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:20 PM   #102
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportinOne View Post
QBs they lost to:

Eli
Romo
RG3
Brees
Ryan

QBs they beat:

Newton X 2
Quinn
Ponder
Palmer
Rivers

No, they will not win this game unless we give it to them.

Which we have been known to do. Let hope we show up and play 60 minutes worth of quality football.

We have to be more aggressive in the first quarter IMO. Spotting the other team a lead will come back to haunt us somewhere down the line.

Hit the hard first and again 3 more time and allow doom and Von to get after the QB.

Run them into the ground so they have nothing left in the tank from mid 3 rd quarter on.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:33 PM   #103
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Which we have been known to do. Let hope we show up and play 60 minutes worth of quality football.

We have to be more aggressive in the first quarter IMO. Spotting the other team a lead will come back to haunt us somewhere down the line.

Hit the hard first and again 3 more time and allow doom and Von to get after the QB.

Run them into the ground so they have nothing left in the tank from mid 3 rd quarter on.
Simply having and opening drive touchdown would put me very much at ease, that's for sure.
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #104
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I just went to the Buccs board and they are not optimistic. Most feel the defense they play is too simplistic, the secondary too crappy and the pass rush too weak. It does seem like a perfect storm for Manning to pillage their defense for all their worth.
Meanwhile, I've been reading some of the blogs and sportspages from down there and it's all the same. I don't think I've ever seen such gloom & doom press for a team with a 6-5 record that's won four of their last five.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #105
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Yeah I feel better about the team with the QB who knows a no-huddle better than anyone than I do about the team debating whether to play their second string QB.
I can honestly say this is the first year that I have felt like Denver has had a great chance at winning every game we have played so far. I expected to lose Atlanta and NE but felt we had a chance in them. I haven't worried about the games we are supposed to win this year as Manning doesn't have all those 10 win years losing to mediocre to bad teams. I'm going to the thursday night game tickets were as cheap as 12 dollars. You know Oakland is awful when tickets to one of your most hated rivals are dirt cheap.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:05 AM   #106
Bacchus

Last edited by Bacchus; 12-01-2012 at 02:07 AM..
Old 12-01-2012, 02:14 AM   #107
Bacchus

Knowshon Moreno, or No-shon Moreno, the Denver Broncos win at home. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers' secondary has allowed receivers to run around like kids at a public swimming pool. The worst pass defense in the league faces the NFL's MVP through 12 weeks -- on his home turf, no less. Offensively, Vincent Jackson faces Champ Bailey and a team he's never fared well against. The Bucs must get Doug Martin going early to have a chance. #TBvsDEN

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000102704/article/week-13-predictions-giants-top-redskins-ravens-bury-steelers
Old 12-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #108
SPORTSWRITER
Initials are ESP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
Peyton goes for the single season passing TD franchise record this week....amazing that it is only 27
It sure is! I truly believe that had John Elway played his whole career with Mike Shanahan as his head coach, he would have thrown a lot more TD passes. Dan Reeves seemed to be a standard-set, run-run-pass Coach, like the Tom Landry-coached Cowboys. Staubach finally convinced Landry to pass more, or let him run the ball. Shanahan really opened things up for the Broncos' offense!
SPORTSWRITER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:05 AM   #109
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Players You Need to Know This Weekend

Tampa Bay cornerbacks E.J. Biggers (No. 31) and Leonard Johnson (No. 29). Nice, easy Sunday ahead for these fellows, walking into Denver to face a red-hot Peyton Manning. It shouldn't have been this way, of course. The starting Bucs corners in this playoff-preparedness test should have been Aqib Talib and Eric Wright, but their PED usage led to Talib being traded and Wright being benched. So it's Biggers, a seventh-rounder from Western Michigan in 2009, and Johnson, an undrafted rookie from Iowa State, in the most important game of the year for the Bucs, who are in a six-team race for the last NFC playoff spot.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz2DoSjexO2

3. Something's got to give in Denver. The Bucs average 32.6 points a game in their last six, Denver 30.5. Love this game.

Last edited by Rohirrim; 12-01-2012 at 07:08 AM..
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote