The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #11
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
You are starting Russ Hockstein, you have no center, I don't care that you have 1 tackle that is above avg, the rest of the line sucks.

What makes you think Bowe will be around next year after being tagged this year and rumored in trade talks at the trade deadline? Plus the guy is not worth what he would command if they were to sign him. He has been targetted over 100 times and only has 50 catches for 600 yards and 3 TD's. The guy drops way too many balls and disappears in games. I understand the poor QB argument but he has been under achieving and dropping balls his whole career

I gave you Flowers and Berry, the other 2 CB's you need are a #2 and Nickle back. Then you need a Safety to play across from Berry

DJ has been terrible this year. Over runs plays, missing tackles, poor in coverage. He is no where near the elite at MLB in the AFC let alone the NFL.

Take your red colored glasses off and face reality. Teams aren't this bad because of lack of QB and HC. With the talent you have at RB you would be in more games with a real D. These are all team losses.
You should take a look at this Mr. Broncosteven. Baldwin was open multiple times against you fellas. QB has no vision. A quality QB makes these plays.