The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #51
CEH
Ring of Famer

If I'm a new HC the first hire I make is to get the best Oline coach I can find

Boy the OLine play after starters go down is just putrid around the NFL

I'm not sure if Rivers is shot or just bad Oline play.
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #52
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

As of three weeks ago, Rivers has been sacked 20 times and his average time per sack is 2.4 seconds, which is 2nd worst in the NFL only to Arizona. He's since been sacked 12 times since then. The six sacks from Baltimore this week came at 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.3, 2.3, and 4.6 seconds.

Terrible o-line combined with Norv's deep, slow developing plays = poor quarterback play. Like I said, no QB would be successful under these circumstances.
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #53
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltaneer View Post
As of three weeks ago, Rivers has been sacked 20 times and his average time per sack is 2.4 seconds, which is 2nd worst in the NFL only to Arizona. He's since been sacked 12 times since then. The six sacks from Baltimore this week came at 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.3, 2.3, and 4.6 seconds.

Terrible o-line combined with Norv's deep, slow developing plays = poor quarterback play. Like I said, no QB would be successful under these circumstances.
SD needs one of the OT's from A&M bad.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:48 PM   #54
Bacchus

Quote:

Good stats wehere did you find those at?
Old 11-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #55
socalorado
Ring of Famer

Quote:

socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote