The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #51
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Heckling toward tebow or his fans? I will say if tebow fans weren't so MacGruder they would be taken just a bit more serious.
You have to ask? Where were you?
Old 11-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #52
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Comical. Hating Tebow so much they start making excuses for the Jets' piss poor starting QB.
I believe he's not making excuses, but rather comparing the two ****ty QBs
Old 11-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #53
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
What? You never seen a QB fumble.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #54
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I believe he's not making excuses, but rather comparing the two ****ty QBs
No he compared a run of the mill fumble to the NFL sports blooper of the decade thus far.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #55
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
A conclusion not supported by the premises provided. And btw, the article that YOU posted stated "Fireman Ed" wearing a SANCHEZ jersey...

...Anzalone cited the coarsening of conditions at Jets games due to fans' anger at the team's struggles this season and the quarterback controversy between starter Mark Sanchez and backup Tim Tebow. Anzalone wears a Sanchez jersey to games and said he left Thursday's blowout loss to the New England Patriots at halftime due to heckling...

We fell of the reasoning bus early didn't we? Your saying that a guy that was here during the playoffs to cheer his Jets is scaried of a couple of Pats fans sitting in his section. Hmmmmm, maybe, just maybe he was reacting to Tebow fans Jets jersey? Hmmmmm, maybe , just maybe.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #56
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
No he compared a run of the mill fumble to the NFL sports blooper of the decade thus far.
I will say that butt face fumble had to be the most ridiculous I've ever seen. It was cartoonish
Old 11-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #57
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post

Thank you for proving my point HOFers fumble footballs to, and he wasn't even touched. Oppppsssss
Old 11-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #58
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Your probably looking for incomplete passes right now. that not the point of my gif. The point is to show the degree of how far behind Tebow is in throwing the ball.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #59
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
We fell of the reasoning bus early didn't we? Your saying that a guy that was here during the playoffs to cheer his Jets is scaried of a couple of Pats fans sitting in his section. Hmmmmm, maybe, just maybe he was reacting to Tebow fans Jets jersey? Hmmmmm, maybe , just maybe.

If this is how you argue I can see why you lose alot of arguments.

I did not say a thing about Pats fans. Fireman Ed quit because of the flak he was getting from JETS fans. He is wearing a Sanchez jersey. He lives in or near NYC. He is surprised Jets fans are going to be pricks to him because he is wearing a bad QB's jersey? That the Jets organization is a complete joke, and that same Sanchez has led the Jets to a 4-7 record and his last game was a 30 point blowout to a division rival on national TV.

And you, like a chucklehead, decide it MUST be because of Tebow fans. Even though the article makes no mention of Tebow fans, and in fact only names Tebow as Sanchez' backup. Then furthering your chuckleheadedness, you decide to "call out" the nonexistent Tebow fans that are apparently haunting this board to this very day.

So admit you created this thread for no reason other than to show your ass and be a bit of a moron in calling out Tebow fans when Tebow is not a Bronco anymore, and any fan of him and him alone is gone.

Last edited by Archer81; 11-25-2012 at 10:50 PM..
Old 11-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #60
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Your probably looking for incomplete passes right now. that not the point of my gif. The point is to show the degree of how far behind Tebow is in throwing the ball.
PFM missed just as badly on one throw earlier today.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #61
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

How does this ****ing matter in regards to the 2012 Denver Broncos?

Old 11-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #62
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
What I was rebutting is that as bad as Tebow is, Sanchez is by no means a clear cut better candidate as QB.

Also your Tebow fumble gif is not even on the same level of the debauchery that was that Sanchez fumble. He ran full speed into the ass of his Center and lost the ball. A lot different than being run down and getting the ball stripped.

However if we are getting into a gif war, I have to post this:

Old 11-25-2012, 11:31 PM   #63
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

This story reminds me of the time I went to the AFC Championship game in 2006 when we were hosting the Steelers in Denver. There was a kid about 20 years old two rows ahead of me, and he was decked out in Plummer gear, including this awesome beard he had strapped around his face. Plummer was doing so awful that game that the kid started to get heckled in the stands a bit. By the third quarter, he had ripped off the beard, tossed his Plummer jersey under the seat, and was the loudest Plummer heckler in the section - it was like he was over-compensating.

Maybe that's what ole' Analzone should have done. Mark Sanchez is terrible. There's not many teams that he would start on. Maybe a franchise like the Chiefs who would find a rebound project like that cheap and promising. But for the most part, the guy is a known quantity: inconsistent, unable to manage the game, wilts under pressure.

I dont' know that Tebow would be any better, but I have a hard time believing that he could be any worse.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #64
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Old 11-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #65
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoDoug View Post
Negative ghost rider. That was the following year against Miami. Yhe jets game was a lot closer
The AFCCG vs the Jets (January 17, 1999; win 23-10) was one week after we played Miami (January 9, 1999; win 38-3) in the Division round. Then 2 weeks later (January 31), it was SB XXXIII vs the Falcons....

On the way to SB XXXII the postseason featured:
WC - December 27, 1997 - Jacksonville - win 42-17
Division - January 4, 1998 - @ KC - win 14-10
AFCCG - January 11, 1998 - @ Pittsburgh - win 24-21
SB XXXII - January 25, 1998 - vs. Green Bay - win 31-24.

You're right that the Jest game was closer but they still would have needed 2 touchdowns to beat us so while it wasn't necessarily a beatdown like the Miami game was, it was still a solid win.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #66
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
The AFCCG vs the Jets (January 17, 1999; win 23-10) was one week after we played Miami (January 9, 1999; win 38-3) in the Division round. Then 2 weeks later (January 31), it was SB XXXIII vs the Falcons....

On the way to SB XXXII the postseason featured:
WC - December 27, 1997 - Jacksonville - win 42-17
Division - January 4, 1998 - @ KC - win 14-10
AFCCG - January 11, 1998 - @ Pittsburgh - win 24-21
SB XXXII - January 25, 1998 - vs. Green Bay - win 31-24.

You're right that the Jest game was closer but they still would have needed 2 touchdowns to beat us so while it wasn't necessarily a beatdown like the Miami game was, it was still a solid win.
I guess you dont remember that we were losing at halftime. Took an adjustment of McCaffrey and Smith to stay put instead of switching sides to make the deep slant route for the TD. Much scarier than the score represents. I was there and there were a decent amount of Jets fans in the stadium.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #67
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Check your avatar. Attention whore!?!
Please....elaborate further.

Are you referring to Shannon Sharpe, or to me?

Either way, I'll have a retort to put in your place.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:17 AM   #68
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I guess you dont remember that we were losing at halftime. Took an adjustment of McCaffrey and Smith to stay put instead of switching sides to make the deep slant route for the TD. Much scarier than the score represents. I was there and there were a decent amount of Jets fans in the stadium.
Of course I remember being behind at halftime. The team came together in the second half and won "for John" as it was tacitly acknowledged that it was most likely his last home game. I wasn't in the stadium, but definitely recall the cameras panning to "Fireman Ed" in the stands (way too often to suit me, btw... ). It was a very gratifying win.

As a side note to the Fins game... in the days leading up to the game, wasn't sports media chattering that since Elway had his SB ring, maybe that year was Marino's turn? Seems to me ol' Dan was a "sentimental favorite" going into that game... and Miami wasn't such a huge underdog because we'd lost to the Fins in their house in December.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:21 AM   #69
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
Please....elaborate further.

Are you referring to Shannon Sharpe, or to me?

Either way, I'll have a retort to put in your place.

I'm going to say both. I just want to hear both retorts...
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:39 AM   #70
Armchair Bronco

How can Tebow possibly be any worse than Mark "Damaged Good" Sanchez?

Tebow resurrected a dead Broncos team, lead them to the playoffs, and then managed to win a playoff game. He did this playing for arguably the most conservative HC and OC tandem of the last decade.

Tebow is a leader on a team that has no leaders. He is a geniune WYSIWYG personality on a team full of fakers and charlatans, starting with their Head Coach Rex Ryan.

If he had the starting job, the Jets would start winning more games. Period.

And if his coaches would just let the guy throw the damn ball the way he threw it successfully in college, then he'd start throwing more tight spirals, too!
Old 11-26-2012, 02:14 AM   #71
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I'm going to say both. I just want to hear both retorts...
I'm not even sure who this UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is....and they've been a member of site since 2004.

Has this poster previously changed their name or something?

You'd think in the nearly 8 years that said poster has been here, that I'd remember one single thing about them before right now.

I should probably go back and read some previous posts to see what this goofball is all about, but the small sample size in this thread tells me everything I need to know.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:26 AM   #72
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
I'm not even sure who this UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is....and they've been a member of site since 2004.

Has this poster previously changed their name or something?

You'd think in the nearly 8 years that said poster has been here, that I'd remember one single thing about them before right now.

I should probably go back and read some previous posts to see what this goofball is all about, but the small sample size in this thread tells me everything I need to know.
I definitely recall doing a name change... IIRC, his original handle was "Ultimate Soldier"... it's probably entered in the "Who Changed Their Name" thread.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:05 AM   #73
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
The Ultimate Teammate™ has caused such a divide in Jets Land that Fireman Ed, who supported the Sanchize in the QB battle by wearing his jersey, has decided to hang up his helmet. To update the scoreboard, it's Zombies 1, Jets 0, and John Elway ∞, Zombies 0. TYJE.
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...o-crennel-lard
Old 11-26-2012, 06:37 AM   #74
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
What I was rebutting is that as bad as Tebow is, Sanchez is by no means a clear cut better candidate as QB.

Also your Tebow fumble gif is not even on the same level of the debauchery that was that Sanchez fumble. He ran full speed into the ass of his Center and lost the ball. A lot different than being run down and getting the ball stripped.
Wilfork twisted and pushed the Tackle right into Sancheez, I think Wilfork had more to do with it than Sacheez just running into his ass
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:53 AM   #75
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
But for the most part, the guy is a known quantity: inconsistent, unable to manage the game, wilts under pressure.
It's bizarre how much things have changed for Sanchez since his first two years in the league. He's really regressed in the two bolded areas above in particular.

His rookie season, in 3 road playoff games, he had a QB Rating of 90 while completing 60% of his passes for over 500 yds, 4 TDs and 2 INTs. He managed those games perfectly and certainly didn't wilt under the pressure of playing in the playoffs.

His 2nd year, he was awesome in the playoffs. Again, in 3 road games, he had a QB rating of 95.5, completing 60% of his passes for over 600 yds, 5 TDs and 1 INT.

The guy was a great game manager and rose to the occasion by playing even better in the playoffs. I don't know what his problem is these last two years, but he wasn't always this way.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote