The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2012, 09:51 PM   #26
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
The reason I put this here is because we still have a couple of Tebow nut jobs here. I'm calling them out as the a-holes that they are.

I must have missed that memo where you were designated purity enforcer for the fourth reich.

Last edited by Archer81; 11-25-2012 at 10:03 PM..
Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #27
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

It's my understanding he liked to talk some stuff on that there Twitter and maybe got more than he bargained for with some of the fans at the games as a result of it. It's not like he's some innocent bystander. Dude is an attention whore. I know the first thing that I want to do when I'm trying to keep a low-profile is to announce the "retirement" of my alter ego and pen an op-ed in the metro and call out fellow fans in a major online publication.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #28
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
I must have missed that memo where you were designated purity enforcer for the fourth reich.

How nice a Nazi reference. I think Tebow fans are a-holes. What are you going to do about it. Tebow fans are a-holes for taking down a real fan of their team and not a fan of a curtain player.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #29
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
great fan only around if good. I understand his displeasure or even make fun of the Jets but, to quit on them lame.
I doubt he quit on the team. He quit on his fellow fans.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #30
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

If I was a Jets fan, I would tell him not to let the door hit him in the butt on his way out.

That said - Tebow fans - ugh!

I like Tebow, the person. Last year was one I will always fondly remember. But good riddance to the whole process!
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #31
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
It's my understanding he liked to talk some stuff on that there Twitter and maybe got more than he bargained for with some of the fans at the games as a result of it. It's not like he's some innocent bystander. Dude is an attention whore. I know the first thing that I want to do when I'm trying to keep a low-profile is to announce the "retirement" of my alter ego and pen an op-ed in the metro and call out fellow fans in a major online publication.
How so? You mean the fireman hat. Hmmmmmm we had the "Barrel man", was he an attention whore. How about that guy with the #18 Jersry. Or there's that guys who wears that Broncos hat at work for the 74 week in a row with out washing it. He's an attention whore. Maybe Taco John is an attention whore for having an entire site just for Broncos news and dicussion. He must be the biggest "Attendtion whore" there is.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #32
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
How nice a Nazi reference. I think Tebow fans are a-holes. What are you going to do about it. Tebow fans are a-holes for taking down a real fan of their team and not a fan of a curtain player.

Follow this logic train. "Fireman Ed" wears a SANCHEZ jersey at a game where SANCHEZ played like hot garbage. SANCHEZ ran face first into his offensive lineman's ass and loses a football. He cpilots the Jets to a 30 point loss to a division rival on national TV. The latest example of the **** inferno that is the Jets starter at QB. Fireman Ed then complains Jets fans are uncivil and heckling him (GASP! NEW YORKERS ARE a-holeS? OHMAIGAWD NOWAI!) because he chooses to wear the jersey of a suck balls player.

The immediate conclusion you jump to is that Tebow superfans made Fireman Ed quit.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #33
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Tebowmania shot J.R.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #34
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I doubt he quit on the team. He quit on his fellow fans.
ok thanks for clearing that up.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #35
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Tebowmania kicked my dog.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:09 PM   #36
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

The immediate conclusion you jump to is that Tebow superfans made Fireman Ed quit.

I see it as tebow fans seeing the publicity the fireman gets. Seeing him wear a Sanchez jersey while getting all that face time upsets them. I've been to many sports games and I've only seen this type of in house heckling one other time. When someone wore an Orton jersey.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #37
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
How so? You mean the fireman hat. Hmmmmmm we had the "Barrel man", was he an attention whore. How about that guy with the #18 Jersry. Or there's that guys who wears that Broncos hat at work for the 74 week in a row with out washing it. He's an attention whore. Maybe Taco John is an attention whore for having an entire site just for Broncos news and dicussion. He must be the biggest "Attendtion whore" there is.
Jesus calm down. The last I checked, Taco John, Barrel man, and that guy with the #18 jersey didn't announce the retirement of their alter ego via an op-ed in a major publication and in doing so break out the cliched "lost society" argument while trashing the fanbase of the team they root for. Go on gang green and see what they have to say about Fireman Ed. Apparently he liked to rant and drop four-letter bombs at people on Twitter. Dude was an attention whore at the stadium and apparently an attention whore on Twitter. Anyway, I'm done talking about Fireman Ed, Tebow and the suck ass Jets.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:12 PM   #38
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Tebowmania broke the leg lamp. On purpose.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:12 PM   #39
Kid A
Ring of Famer

I don't need love. I just need wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

Quote:
Anzalone said he'll still attend games, just not wearing the helmet or to lead cheers on the stadium Jumbotron. He has been a Jets fan since 1975. The team has failed to win a Super Bowl during that time (its only championship came in 1968).
He's still going to games, just not as a mascot. I think the Jets fans, much like it was in Broncos Country during ugly stretches, break into factions to the point where his having a Sanchez jersey got over-politicized (he said that people were accusing him of being on the official Jets payroll because of his Sanchez support).

Granted, the guy does seem to like attention, but if he's honestly troubled by the way Jets fans are turning on each other at games, I can see why he might use his platform to make a statement. If they're lucky, Sanchize and Tebowmania could both be out of town by next year. How long the Jets roll with the Rex circus remains to be seen.
Kid A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #40
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I see it as tebow fans seeing the publicity the fireman gets. Seeing him wear a Sanchez jersey while getting all that face time upsets them. I've been to many sports games and I've only seen this type of in house heckling one other time. When someone wore an Orton jersey.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #41
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
Worse than Tebow?

I see your Tebow overthrow and raise you a.....

Old 11-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #42
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Show me on this doll where Tebowmania touched you.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #43
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Follow this logic train. "Fireman Ed" wears a SANCHEZ jersey at a game where SANCHEZ played like hot garbage. SANCHEZ ran face first into his offensive lineman's ass and loses a football. He cpilots the Jets to a 30 point loss to a division rival on national TV. The latest example of the **** inferno that is the Jets starter at QB. Fireman Ed then complains Jets fans are uncivil and heckling him (GASP! NEW YORKERS ARE a-holeS? OHMAIGAWD NOWAI!) because he chooses to wear the jersey of a suck balls player.

Try to follow this Reasoning Bus. If you clicked the link it would have showed "Fireman Ed" in a #42 jersey. Does that me he was a #42 fan. No It meant that he was a fan of #42 who happens to be a Jet. Plus, the reason he "retired" this year was because He was being heckled by Tebow fans and he didn't want to get into a fight.

My contention is that Tebow fans are a-holes.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #44
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Every time I see that gif, there is another nugget of win. . .Wilfork straddling the fallen Jet lineman in sort of a bad day at prison position. . .Sanchez face planting into the turf instead of trying to grab the DB with the ball. It just keeps giving.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #45
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Try to follow this Reasoning Bus. If you clicked the link it would have showed "Fireman Ed" in a #42 jersey. Does that me he was a #42 fan. No It meant that he was a fan of #42 who happens to be a Jet. Plus, the reason he "retired" this year was because He was being heckled by Tebow fans and he didn't want to get into a fight.

My contention is that Tebow fans are a-holes.

A conclusion not supported by the premises provided. And btw, the article that YOU posted stated "Fireman Ed" wearing a SANCHEZ jersey...

...Anzalone cited the coarsening of conditions at Jets games due to fans' anger at the team's struggles this season and the quarterback controversy between starter Mark Sanchez and backup Tim Tebow. Anzalone wears a Sanchez jersey to games and said he left Thursday's blowout loss to the New England Patriots at halftime due to heckling...

Old 11-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #46
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Really. Where were you for the 13 games Tebow started last year? You didn't notice any heckling?
Old 11-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #47
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
I see your Tebow overthrow and raise you a.....

What? You never seen a QB fumble.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #48
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
A conclusion not supported by the premises provided. And btw, the article that YOU posted stated "Fireman Ed" wearing a SANCHEZ jersey...

...Anzalone cited the coarsening of conditions at Jets games due to fans' anger at the team's struggles this season and the quarterback controversy between starter Mark Sanchez and backup Tim Tebow. Anzalone wears a Sanchez jersey to games and said he left Thursday's blowout loss to the New England Patriots at halftime due to heckling...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBza...e_gdata_player

Unless you've won hardware this caliber of play will earn you a heckler or two.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #49
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Really. Where were you for the 13 games Tebow started last year? You didn't notice any heckling?
Heckling toward tebow or his fans? I will say if tebow fans weren't so MacGruder they would be taken just a bit more serious.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:34 PM   #50
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
What? You never seen a QB fumble.

Comical. Hating Tebow so much they start making excuses for the Jets' piss poor starting QB.