The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012, 10:45 AM   #101
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Gunmetal View Post
Question: Do you care about my take?
Answer: You're damn right you do, look at all these letters you arranged into words, which you in turn used to compose sentences. The sentences in question were, in fact, directed at me. With a little braggadocio for added effect.

Since you are clearly uneducated, allow me to inquire about the methods you employed to acquire your mass wealth?
See Movie Trailer Park Boys. "Nobody cares about coins"
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #102
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

I see one poster in this thread is having a hard time catching on that DJ isn't playing WLB anymore.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #103
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

So how about that DJ. Did he even suit up today?

While I did not pay real close attention, I did not notice him on the field today sure saw a lot of brooking on the field and a few plays for Trevathan.

And Woodyard kicked ass. Guessing he led the team in tackles and maybe even sacks. Our dynamic duo was real quite today.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #104
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

So how about that DJ. Did he even suit up today?

While I did not pay real close attention, I did not notice him on the field today sure saw a lot of brooking on the field and a few plays for Trevathan.

And Woodyard kicked ass. Guessing he led the team in tackles and maybe even sacks. Our dynamic duo was real quite today.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #105
cabronco
Broncos & LA Kings fan

PFM / Kopitar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Superbowl Bound

I seen him on one play where the D stripped the ball, but guys knee was down. I wonder why he got so much time last week but minimal today?
cabronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #106
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabronco View Post
I seen him on one play where the D stripped the ball, but guys knee was down. I wonder why he got so much time last week but minimal today?
fox had to make all the whine babies on OM happy.

Just looked up his stats. ZIP...

Maybe Fox was giving him some film time last week so there is something for other coaches to see during trade talks.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #107
JPPT1974
Eric Idle Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning!

Well seems that Fox did not want to play him today. As he felt that DJ did not deserve to play this week.
JPPT1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #108
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

https://soundcloud.com/mogulseeker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
He'll be a top five pick. We won't get within smelling distance.
Do you think we could get into the top five with our 1st, a 2nd, and DJ?
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #109
Bacchus

I wondered about him. It seems they could have used him against the run I kept seeing Brooking making no impact at all. But on to next week and their stud running game.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #110
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I wondered about him. It seems they could have used him against the run I kept seeing Brooking making no impact at all. But on to next week and their stud running game.
Do you really think that JDR thought this?

Or are you just fantasizing it.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #111
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Lets see dumb ass had 5 total tackles today.

DT had 4..

Yep he is back. Ahahahahahahaha
Old 12-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #112
swaiy

Did DJ leave a burning brown paper bag of **** on your porch or something?

Your obsession is borderline creepy.

Which is ironic since you say all the others that think he is a decent player are "obsessing over dumbass."

Obsession is obsession and yours is unhealthy
Old 12-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #113
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Lets see dumb ass had 5 total tackles today.

DT had 4..

Yep he is back. Ahahahahahahaha
Yup, because stats tell the whole story don't they. Brain cells, stop killing yours.

Why don't you, instead of posting his stats, review the game tape and see how many plays he was in for, how many mistakes did he make, how many good plays did he make. Miller didn't have a ton of tackles either. Does that mean he had a bad game? My point has been made.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #114
Bacchus

Its really a good thing Williams is still on the team. He'll be a FA at the end of the year so no matter where he goes hopefully he has turned his life around.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:19 AM   #115
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Its really a good thing Williams is still on the team. He'll be a FA at the end of the year so no matter where he goes hopefully he has turned his life around.
Actually dumb ass has another year Of a contract left as it stands $7,700,000.00.

But hopefully he will indeed be gone and can turn his life around elsewhere.

As for being a good thing he is on the team. The point of my post was DT did almost as good in far less snaps. for one hell of a lot less money.

Someone mentioned watching the tape, while I was not specially looking for DJ, he was only seen a few times. One for a tackle AFTER THE RB HAD MADE HIS first down. Another of his patented drag down tackles from behind.

Obsessed, not hardly but whomever made this sorry assed thread seemed to be.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:21 AM   #116
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Yup, because stats tell the whole story don't they. Brain cells, stop killing yours.

Why don't you, instead of posting his stats, review the game tape and see how many plays he was in for, how many mistakes did he make, how many good plays did he make. Miller didn't have a ton of tackles either. Does that mean he had a bad game? My point has been made.
How about you do it and make a book report about it. Since you seem to have a bromance with him.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #117
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
How about you do it and make a book report about it. Since you seem to have a bromance with him.
A book report? Really? Are you in 8th grade or something? I saw DT miss on some plays as well. Do you mention those? No, you don't care to because it's not a player you have it out for.

And for your bromance comment, again you are off the mark. I've been on the fence about DJ. Go back and look through some threads. Oh that's right, you don't like to do your homework and research anything. You just fly off at the mouth impulsively with no facts to back anything up.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:47 AM   #118
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Actually dumb ass has another year Of a contract left as it stands $7,700,000.00.

But hopefully he will indeed be gone and can turn his life around elsewhere.

As for being a good thing he is on the team. The point of my post was DT did almost as good in far less snaps. for one hell of a lot less money.

Someone mentioned watching the tape, while I was not specially looking for DJ, he was only seen a few times. One for a tackle AFTER THE RB HAD MADE HIS first down. Another of his patented drag down tackles from behind.

Obsessed, not hardly but whomever made this sorry assed thread seemed to be.
I started the thread and I am hardly obsessed with DJ Williams. He is a roll player on a team with a lot of roll players that together with some great players have put together something special.

You are the leading poster in this thread with 30 posts out of 116 total and are the #1 poster by almost double second place, I'd say the obsession is yours.

Oh and please stop assigning initials to every player just because you can't spell his name and are too lazy to look it up. Danny Trevathan has not earned a DT monicker. Use this link if you can't spell a name.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster.html
Old 12-07-2012, 07:09 AM   #119
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
A book report? Really? Are you in 8th grade or something? I saw DT miss on some plays as well. Do you mention those? No, you don't care to because it's not a player you have it out for.

And for your bromance comment, again you are off the mark. I've been on the fence about DJ. Go back and look through some threads. Oh that's right, you don't like to do your homework and research anything. You just fly off at the mouth impulsively with no facts to back anything up.
Guess I hit your hot button.

Your comment before this one says it all. On the fence sure thing, if you say so.

Once again I said I did not watch the game to critic every play/player. I was watching the game for enjoyment.

Some yahoo made a comment in one of the thread about DJ lighting it up at OAK since it was not worth the time to go find it I added this to a DJ thread.

Love it when a comment is made and folks go ape crap defending their stances, as I said earlier sure thing.

On the fence? I suspect you are in the closet about him. Where I make zero illusions about how I feel. He is a loser and not that great that anyone should want to keep him at next years salary. For that matter
Old 12-07-2012, 07:11 AM   #120
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Now you have 31 posts in this thread but you call others obsessive. You must take a lot of dumps
Old 12-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #121
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I started the thread and I am hardly obsessed with DJ Williams. He is a roll player on a team with a lot of roll players that together with some great players have put together something special.

You are the leading poster in this thread with 30 posts out of 116 total and are the #1 poster by almost double second place, I'd say the obsession is yours.

Oh and please stop assigning initials to every player just because you can't spell his name and are too lazy to look it up. Danny Trevathan has not earned a DT monicker. Use this link if you can't spell a name.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster.html
Well let's look at the title of the thread.
Quote:
So where are a all those D J Williams haters
While the quote had zero comment about haters, it looks like you had an agenda making up the thread title. A conclusion could be drawn because of that.

As for my numerous responses with an exception here and there all where rebuttals of fan bois snipes at me or stating facts.

Now I could have started yet another thread on dumb ass but thought it poignant to just add to and rebutt in the same thread.

If you do not want me to reply in a thread then I suggest folks do not make a defense for the defenseless.

I'm hardly the first to use initials of player in thread so PLEASE DO NOT TELL Me what I have earned the right to do or not to do. I know how to spell his name I do not need a pompous ass to give me directions on finding it on their web site.

If you want to have TJ issue an edict I'll follow it until then please be quiet.

Have a great day. As I will, by celebrating a victory over a division rival that always IMO always gives us their best game. Where many thought it would be a cake walk, I did not.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #122
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Now you have 31 posts in this thread but you call others obsessive. You must take a lot of dumps
No just a few minutes of time between contractors.

Now talk about obsessive, keeping post counts. Sorry it sounds like You need a life.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #123
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Trevathan>DJ
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #124
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
Trevathan>DJ
This
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:18 AM   #125
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
Trevathan>DJ
Trevathan has fire and is getting better.

Like I said at the start of the year, Trevathan might be the long-term answer at MLB at around 240 lbs.

The way both Trevathan and Woodyard fly around is impressive. Brooking is a liability in pass coverage...and the DL seems to be stuffing the run enough to allow us to have smaller LB's. It would be great if the Broncos could get away with 3 OLB's on the field (including Miller), and no ILB's...given today's passing NFL.

DJ played well in limited snaps (again). Still haven't gotten a big enough sample size of his play to make a determination of his value.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote