The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2012, 03:07 AM   #101
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
The article doesn't state that they'll sign another player to make 53 as that is pure speculation on your part.
No it's not speculation. You are the one assuming. He isn't sniffing the 53 man roster, you will see.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:34 AM   #102
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
If they were going to sign JJ to the active roster than they never would have released him exposing him to other teams. They would have just signed him to the active roster.
You do realize that any team can sign him when he's on our practice squad right?
Old 11-25-2012, 03:34 AM   #103
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
No it's not speculation. You are the one assuming. He isn't sniffing the 53 man roster, you will see.
I'm not saying he will or won't, all I'm saying is what the article clearly states.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:39 AM   #104
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
You do realize that any team can sign him when he's on our practice squad right?
Yes I realize that. I also realize that if Denver does not feel he is ready for the active roster they will cut him sign someone else to the 53 man squad then resign JJ to the pratice squad.

Not any team can just sign him off the practice squad though. There is time available where once a team knows another team wants to sign one of their players off the practice squad they can activate them first.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:56 AM   #105
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Why is it a baffling move?
Because they just lost their starting RB.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #106
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Because they just lost their starting RB.
Yes, but they obviously do not feel that JJ should be on the active roster. My guess is they want a bigger back. They'll re-sign JJ if he clears waivers.