The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2012, 10:28 PM   #76
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Have you tried to delete a thread lately.
I did just the other day. You have to go to the first post and click edit. But then you have to do another step. Go to advanced editor and on that screen it lets you delete the post. Since it is the first post the entire thread gets deleted.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #77
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Lol. When are people like you gonna let DT's two fumbles go (and before you say it was three, remember one was on the desperation play at the end of the texans game. He's been a beast and our best weapon outside manning. One of the leagues best. But I guess that's not good enough for your epically high standards. Lol. Respect
He is good better than the late BM, but Decker is no joke either. I think the two or three fumbles since you seem to want to make an excuse for it make a difference as do the the 3 extra TDs. And IIRC Manning has not thrown to DT lately like he has been Earlier in the year.

manning seems to be going to Decker for the scores and the TEs to move the balls.

They all compliment each other. No need for pissing contest.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:38 AM   #78
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
He is good better than the late BM, but Decker is no joke either. I think the two or three fumbles since you seem to want to make an excuse for it make a difference as do the the 3 extra TDs. And IIRC Manning has not thrown to DT lately like he has been Earlier in the year.

manning seems to be going to Decker for the scores and the TEs to move the balls.

They all compliment each other. No need for pissing contest.
I'm not saying decker is ****. I think he gets a bad rap too, but DT hasn't earned respect? Absurd. And 2 games ago didn't he catch 9 balls for like 130? Not sure where the manning hasn't gone to him **** comes from
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote