The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Default Gun peeps... need some help

So I have a springfield XD subcompact (13rnd+1 and 16rnd+1 mags) and a Ruger LCP (6+1).

I use both for duty/carry and love them both.

I also have a Ruger SR22 that i use just to mess around on the range or when friends are around that are first time shooters.

My question is this.... i want to get something more powerful just to mess around with at the range. Im not talking DE 50 cal or anything but I was thinking about a Glock 20 (10MM) or a .41. Im trying to stay AWAY from revolvers (semi auto only) and trying to stay under or around $500

Any suggestions? The 10MM are cool... i shot them a few times but the ammo is hard to get... especially full capacity ammo...... generally they only sell lite 10mm around here.
PaintballCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #2
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Good luck finding anything semi-auto for 500 bucks. Double that for finding the ammunition regarding said weapon.

Hard to get something more powerful in a "readily available" semi-auto hand gun than a 45acp, which you already have. I guess you could look at something like a desert eagle in a 44 mag. If you can find one, it would probably be 3-4 times your budget. What are you looking to take down that a 45acp can't handle in one shot? Grizzly bears?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:47 PM   #3
nyuk nyuk

Prices of everything are jacked up. Rent one at the range?
Old 04-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #4
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...2_757751_image

.40 semi-auto under $500 The self defense trigger is a long pull but I still enjoy shooting it.
JLesSPE is offline   Reply With Quote