The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2012, 06:30 AM   #51
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

I just want to see the Broncos get out of there healthy and with a win. KC suffering really means nothing to me.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:57 AM   #52
Broncosman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
The black should look good, Sunday. It will make all the orange REALLY stand out...
i like the orange
Old 11-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #53
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
I just want to see the Broncos get out of there healthy and with a win. KC suffering really means nothing to me.
Exactly!
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #54
Punisher
Kiss the shoes!

We run the AFC WOOOOOOO!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
This forum supports Pioli for another 5 years in KC. Get that contract done. Lock him up now.
****ing A Pioli is doing a hell of a job
Punisher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:25 AM   #55
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

If the tables were turned and we were the laughing stock of the league those pricks would be insufferable so screw them, they deserve it somehow.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #56
Meck77

The star power of Manning will probably draw the chief fans back to the stadium on Sunday. They are starving to see some real talent on the field even if it's the other team!

I'm not sure why the chief fans are whining now. They've been irrelevant to the NFL playoff picture for decades. They accepted pathetic football long ago.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #57
Cache Glades
Just Drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
****ing A Pioli is doing a hell of a job
**** yeah man.. haha lol.
Cache Glades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:22 PM   #58
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Broncos need to bury the Chiefs, Raiders we already buried San Diego lets not let up til all of our opponents are buried by the Broncos .All the way to the superbowl
also ALL BRONCO FANS NEED TO BUY UP TICKETS TO ARROWHEAD AND PAINT THAT MOFO ORANGE AND BLUE !!!! FORGET BLACK ! ORANGE AND BLUE IS THE WAY TO RULE
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:28 PM   #59
*WARHORSE*
GNASHING OF TEETH

Let the heads roll.........

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lombardi III

If I were the owner of the Chefs, Id be looking for a nice soft spot to land in L.A. or England...................that'll show them dumb fans.

*WARHORSE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #60
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Love seeing these shltheads go through this with their own Patriot after laughing their asses off at us during the McScandals abortion. Let em suffer. Give Pioli and Cassel a contract for life.
Exactly! I am ashamed of some of you feeling sorry for the Chiefs' fans. They might deserve better but not too much better. That franchise has sucked for a long time and very irrelevant.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #61
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

The thread title should be "Paint Arrowhead Empty Seats Color."
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:56 AM   #62
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by *WARHORSE* View Post
If I were the owner of the Chefs, Id be looking for a nice soft spot to land in L.A. or England...................that'll show them dumb fans.

how about Antarctica. i hear they might want a team no need to build a big stadium either just paint some ice green and buy a few chairs for scientist to sit in and watch
Old 11-24-2012, 02:23 AM   #63
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Our division sucking is a good thing IMO. More chance of a first round bye and home games in the playoffs.

I do feel for the good fans that are forced to see a team they care about so much be so bad though. All teams have douchebag fans, but at the same time every team has thousands of fans who are decent folk who just happen to have been born in a circumstance that makes them support a different team than I do.

At the end of the day they're pretty similar to me, they just have a different logo on their jersey. I'm not going to laugh at them and take joy in their team being **** because I know it hurts to see something you invest so much time in give you so little back.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #64
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
I agree. As much as I love watching the total joke that is the rest of our division, I miss the days when it was one of the toughest most feared divisions in football. It's been nice watching the Chiefs and Raiders wallow in suck for the past decade but I think I prefer it when things are right in the world, the competition is fierce for the top, and SD is back to finishing in the cellar every year.

I love winning the division but somehow it feels a little hollow compared to years past when you really had to fight for it.
I just want to point out to everyone we are playing in Arrowhead, our own personal house of horrors. Anything can happen in that damn stadium!

We SHOULD win, but any given Sunday.......
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #65
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
I just want to point out to everyone we are playing in Arrowhead, our own personal house of horrors. Anything can happen in that damn stadium!

We SHOULD win, but any given Sunday.......
The Chefs lost their home field advantage these past few years. This year, it's been hell for them playing at home.

Hell, we've won there 2 out of the last 3 years, including last year with Tebow.

Zero chance we lose this game.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:59 AM   #66
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schism View Post
Our division sucking is a good thing IMO. More chance of a first round bye and home games in the playoffs.

I do feel for the good fans that are forced to see a team they care about so much be so bad though. All teams have douchebag fans, but at the same time every team has thousands of fans who are decent folk who just happen to have been born in a circumstance that makes them support a different team than I do.

At the end of the day they're pretty similar to me, they just have a different logo on their jersey. I'm not going to laugh at them and take joy in their team being **** because I know it hurts to see something you invest so much time in give you so little back.
Interesting thought

You can say the same about one's Country, Race and Religion
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #67
Cache Glades
Just Drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
The Chefs lost their home field advantage these past few years. This year, it's been hell for them playing at home.

Hell, we've won there 2 out of the last 3 years, including last year with Tebow.

Zero chance we lose this game.

Woo hoo i agree 100%. ZERO!! hehehe. GO big Orange!!!
Cache Glades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #68
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

with peyton at at least 80% we should win out the division
Old 11-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #69
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright

Rivalries are built from this type of season. If we go in and hand them their bts, the fans and the team will remember it for years, and relish beating us any time in the future. They won't feel sorry for us when that happens.

I am older than most of you, and I still hate the Raiders more than any team. Why? Because for years and years they spanked us.

All fans have ups and downs. What makes true fans is sticking through the down times (although its OK to wear black). It is clear the Chief fans are not quite as good as advertised (per so many empty seats), but overall they are better than average.

My philosophy - the more you stick with a team in the tough times, the more joy in the good. I don't mind bandwagoners, but really, they don't truly understand.
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote