The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 02:44 PM   #26
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Are Sony TV's still the best?
As far as picture quality goes......yes, absolutely. However, they are also much pricier than most.....so I don't believe Sony gives you the best VALUE.

I've been a Sony man my whole life....but went with a 60" Samsung last year, cause the price was FAR better.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #27
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
As far as picture quality goes......yes, absolutely. However, they are also much pricier than most.....so I don't believe Sony gives you the best VALUE.

I've been a Sony man my whole life....but went with a 60" Samsung last year, cause the price was FAR better.
I agree about the Sony. I would not have bought one again if I had not gotten such a great deal on it.

I ony got the 55" one because n the wall I wanted to put it on that was about as big as I could go.

I have since gotten an LG Gas Plasma that is great for action but reflects a lot.

I got a great deal (Free) so the price was right it will go into my workout room once we get that room emptied out of all the stuff from the rest of the house after the remodel we did.

But go after the Sony Bravia if you find a deal on Black Friday. It is worth it in the long term.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #28
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Best Buy

Samsung 65" LED 1080p HDTV (Best Buy)Exp: 11/24/2012 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time $1497.99 Original Price 2399.99 38% Save $902

Sony TVs certainly have the best built in sound. There's real quality there. Ever notice why Samsungs in the store never have the audio on or are fed through a receiver?

Or you could go to Europe and have the trip of a ****ing lifetime. I'd rather do that.
*twitch*

I you drop thousands on a TV, and don't cough up some $ for a decent home theater system, you're kinda silly.
Fedaykin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #29
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

you probably can get a good deal on Penn State gear

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #30
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
*twitch*

I you drop thousands on a TV, and don't cough up some $ for a decent home theater system, you're kinda silly.
In fact that is one of the places you can get a good bang for your buck and enhance your experience..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #31
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Best Buy

Samsung 65" LED 1080p HDTV (Best Buy)Exp: 11/24/2012 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time $1497.99 Original Price 2399.99 38% Save $902

Sony TVs certainly have the best built in sound. There's real quality there. Ever notice why Samsungs in the store never have the audio on or are fed through a receiver?

Or you could go to Europe and have the trip of a ****ing lifetime. I'd rather do that.
Wal mart has a 70 inch for 1,700. I'd love one but we have a 55 inch now and nothing to do with it.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #32
delany
Uber Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
you probably can get a good deal on Penn State gear

Funny pic considering the Kevin Clash allegations today.
delany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #33
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Good stories all the way around. I had no idea they were coming out with a cheaper, slimmer PS3. I got the second generation one a month or so before that came out. Still don't have a really awesome TV, still old school so maybe getting a new one would be worth it. It would be nice to be able to stream my MacAir onto something as well.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:40 AM   #34
Smilin Assassin
Tradition

Lookin to get in on this too....

I'm lookin for a 60-65" LED HDTV with 240Hz. Anyone know who may have the best deals this weekend? (Or have and model #'s?)

Thanks in advance
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #35
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Actually looking for a decent surround sound and all that fun shia...Had a buddy tell me to just get a soundbar, but that can't be right.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #36
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Actually looking for a decent surround sound and all that fun shia...Had a buddy tell me to just get a soundbar, but that can't be right.

I literally can't give these guys a better recommendation. They're the best IMO and they have locations in CO.

www.paulstv.com
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #37
slick7
Solid Starter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Who is running fiber there Baja? Telmex?
slick7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #38
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick7 View Post
Who is running fiber there Baja? Telmex?
Yep, only game it town
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #39
Bronco Yoda

It's black Thursday now for some store opening their sales this year on Thur. eve around 9:00 pm. They keep pushing it forward every year.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #40
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Good stories all the way around. I had no idea they were coming out with a cheaper, slimmer PS3. I got the second generation one a month or so before that came out. Still don't have a really awesome TV, still old school so maybe getting a new one would be worth it. It would be nice to be able to stream my MacAir onto something as well.
Buy an 8 dollar cable off of amazon that converts the minibull****apple plug to hdmi. I use it and don't need apple TV (this is only because i was given an itunes gift card... their offerings suck relative to amazon and vudu - vudu has the best quality around).
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote