The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 11:12 PM   #51
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Wow Lonestar is just kind of premature ejaculating all over this thread, isn't he? He is just unloading!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #52
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Dude you drink at night don't ya.
Yep that diet root beer is a killer.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:19 PM   #53
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

I want to see someone wearing this at an OM tailgate....maybe even lonestar himself.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #54
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Yep that diet root beer is a killer.

Actually it is. Aspartame, look it up!

It causes brain damage among other things, true story...

Last edited by baja; 11-20-2012 at 11:26 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:28 PM   #55
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Actually it is. Aspartian, look it up!

It causes brain damage among other things, true story...
Actually no.

I make it myself.

Have my own carbonation for the bubbles.
No calories, no caffeine just soothing on the stomach.
Even get a great belch from time to time.

BTW y'all know about the only time I post on om iPad is when I'm taking a dump.

So this party is over.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #56
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Actually no.

I make it myself.

Have my own carbonation for the bubbles.
No calories, no caffeine just soothing on the stomach.
Even get a great belch from time to time.

So this party is over.

You shiit a lot.

Which is amazing because it comes out of both ends.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #57
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
I want to see someone wearing this at an OM tailgate....maybe even lonestar himself.

Only when we get a real MLB. I doubt seriously we will ever meet at a tailgate unless it is done at my house.
I frankly know better than that.

So dream on.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:38 PM   #58
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

baja flaming as usual
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:39 PM   #59
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
real class for a mod..

expected more from you..

Don't blame the guy for telling the truth.

Your a one trick pony.

Actually two...sorry.....you hate unions because we all should work for peanuts and no benefits you company hack full of **** a-hole ..........

That clear enuff for ya ?
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:42 PM   #60
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
WHat he is saying you have to show class because you are a Mod. He on the other hand can act like a dip****.
Mod or a-hole...WTF difference does it make he was telling the truth.......................
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:44 PM   #61
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf754life View Post
baja flaming as usual
At last I don't copy other's avatars
Old 11-21-2012, 12:41 AM   #62
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

Quote:
At last I don't copy other's avatars
i've had mine alot longer than you have had yours....

i'm telling my mom
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:08 AM   #63
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Most LB have the ability to start day one. Provided they are not busts.

I just do not see Elway spending a number 1 on a RB especially since we will not be picking until mid to late 20's.. Few great ones are left at that point.

I also doubt they draft one that is less than 230 pounds regardless of speed.

I beleive they finally see the merits of having a big back that cantankerous the pounding that the little guys can't, not to mention being able to run up the gut and get consistent positive yards.

Time will tell what they do. For that matter might go after UFA for their RB needs much like Ma Gahee. I would think that there are a few that would love to play in DEN after our recent success. Knowing they get enough carries to be good but not to many to shorten their career.

Hell they may use that number one to replace Clady who we can no longer afford at a position of less stature than it was ten years ago.

1. RB - I don't see the Broncos spending $5M for a FA RB either...there really aren't any guys who would fit well into the Manning system (Felix Jones?). You gotta have a guy who is a threat to catch the ball out of the backfield. A 230 lb. pounder isn't versatile enough. If there is an impact guy in the 1st round, guaranteed we will take him.

2. LB - The Broncos may target an ILB high in the draft (2nd round?). Mays either needs to seriously restructure, or get cut. DJ can't be counted on forever, and Brooking is ancient. It would be wise to draft an impact ILB with talent high in the draft, though they might not want to shake things up just yet, because there are other areas in need of improvement.

3. CB - I think they'll drop Porter, sign another FA CB, and draft another CB. There are lot's available. They will probably resign Sticky Man for a couple more years, hoping they can get him for relatively cheap...he will be tested in the coming weeks. We'll try to roll with 6 CB's next year instead of 5, so a talent infusion is necessary. Not to mention Champ will probably retire after 2014 (probably the same time Manning does).

4. DT - I'm sure the Broncos are going to lock down Vickerson for a couple more years, and probably resign Bannan for one more year. Wolfe should be starting at UT next year you would think. If not, they could make a play at Randy Starks, Ty Warren's spot needs to be replaced.

5. WR - Not sure if Stokley can go another year in the same capacity. Caldwell stays, but Matt Willis gets replaced with a new addition. Whether it's a FA, or draft pick remains to be seen. The Broncos need to add a dynamic playmaker at WR. Matthew Willis is probably gone.

6. OL - You might be right about OT. We don't have the money to throw around for enormous contracts on the OL. Only problem with that is, it's not great to have a rookie LT protecting Manning. But I can't see spending $10M on Clady. I think franchising Clady is a very real possibility. Hopefully they can work something out that won't break the bank.

7. Safety - Rahim Moore has emerged, without question, as the teams best Safety (thank the lord). I see Mike Adams holding onto starting SS, with Bruton backing up. Leonhard and Q. Carter battle it out for the final Safety roster space.

8. DE - They probably bring back the same crew as this year, resigning Jason Hunter on a 1 year deal, which I'm fine with. Elvis and Von on the edges can't be beat.

9. TE - Is Julius Thomas worthy of a roster spot? I don't know, but it's difficult to imagine them making any significant TE additions.

10. QB - Adios Hanie in 2013. Roster spots are far too valuable around these parts. Trindon Holliday's addition makes it necessary to carry 6 WR's.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:26 AM   #64
g6matty

Hey pricejj jkno ur a big draft guru and had a lot of insight about players on the boards this past draft.

What do you think about the MLB from Georgia ogletree . A lot of mocks have him at late first round where I assume we'll be picking. Guy has a great frame excellent speed and he makes a lot of plays I hope if we go MLB we grab him
Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #65
g6matty

Lone star you're such a fagget why do u bad mouth everyone on the team ur the most negative person on the forums it's annoying. Dj came back played well and we won the game. Stop worrying about his contract because ur not paying the bills and he's not getting cut dum ass.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:42 AM   #66
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Lone star you're such a fagget why do u bad mouth everyone on the team ur the most negative person on the forums it's annoying. Dj came back played well and we won the game. Stop worrying about his contract because ur not paying the bills and he's not getting cut dum ass.
Wow another person that seems not OT know what civility is. Not to mention being 13 or posting like one.

As for dj he played well on at least one play. But since you do not know if someone else could have done as well, big deal.

Maybe you do not get or have not figured out that your allowance is not finite, but $7,700,000.00 is a lot of money for an average player.

I'd rather have TWO players that are slightly above average for the same price.

Not to mention maybe even play in 16+ games a year unlike Dumb Ass Williams..

Carry on punk.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:49 AM   #67
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
1. RB - I don't see the Broncos spending $5M for a FA RB either...there really aren't any guys who would fit well into the Manning system (Felix Jones?). You gotta have a guy who is a threat to catch the ball out of the backfield. A 230 lb. pounder isn't versatile enough. If there is an impact guy in the 1st round, guaranteed we will take him.

2. LB - The Broncos may target an ILB high in the draft (2nd round?). Mays either needs to seriously restructure, or get cut. DJ can't be counted on forever, and Brooking is ancient. It would be wise to draft an impact ILB with talent high in the draft, though they might not want to shake things up just yet, because there are other areas in need of improvement.

3. CB - I think they'll drop Porter, sign another FA CB, and draft another CB. There are lot's available. They will probably resign Sticky Man for a couple more years, hoping they can get him for relatively cheap...he will be tested in the coming weeks. We'll try to roll with 6 CB's next year instead of 5, so a talent infusion is necessary. Not to mention Champ will probably retire after 2014 (probably the same time Manning does).

4. DT - I'm sure the Broncos are going to lock down Vickerson for a couple more years, and probably resign Bannan for one more year. Wolfe should be starting at UT next year you would think. If not, they could make a play at Randy Starks, Ty Warren's spot needs to be replaced.

5. WR - Not sure if Stokley can go another year in the same capacity. Caldwell stays, but Matt Willis gets replaced with a new addition. Whether it's a FA, or draft pick remains to be seen. The Broncos need to add a dynamic playmaker at WR. Matthew Willis is probably gone.

6. OL - You might be right about OT. We don't have the money to throw around for enormous contracts on the OL. Only problem with that is, it's not great to have a rookie LT protecting Manning. But I can't see spending $10M on Clady. I think franchising Clady is a very real possibility. Hopefully they can work something out that won't break the bank.

7. Safety - Rahim Moore has emerged, without question, as the teams best Safety (thank the lord). I see Mike Adams holding onto starting SS, with Bruton backing up. Leonhard and Q. Carter battle it out for the final Safety roster space.

8. DE - They probably bring back the same crew as this year, resigning Jason Hunter on a 1 year deal, which I'm fine with. Elvis and Von on the edges can't be beat.

9. TE - Is Julius Thomas worthy of a roster spot? I don't know, but it's difficult to imagine them making any significant TE additions.

10. QB - Adios Hanie in 2013. Roster spots are far too valuable around these parts. Trindon Holliday's addition makes it necessary to carry 6 WR's.
1. Not sure what Willis is getting per year but IIRC is is not 5mil a year. As for the 230 pound guy not being versatile enough. Already have one in Willis. Got to belove their are others that would love to play here and getting a known player vs some maybe out of the draft.

2.-7. Pretty much agree.
8 Von is not a DE. Although ayers seems to be doing well might be a long term sleeper if the price is right.
9 TE are serviceable but no Dallas Clark's that I have seen so far. Probably going to get one BIG guy somewhere.

Probably correct about Hanie IF OZ is ready to back up.

You see we are not all that far off.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:50 AM   #68
g6matty

Only two things from Texas... Steers n queers and u sure aunt no bull.

Take a look at the Miami game last year Dj put the team on his back with a huge strip sack in overtime which kickstarted our miraculous season.

Funny that Dj hasn't played in 9 weeks and he's already on the feild for the 4th play of the game Dj is worth his contract and he's gonna prove it every week . The guys hungry and humbled by this experience he's had this year. . He's gonna start at MLB very soon.

If u wanna cry about contracts b**** about mays 4 mil a year. Dj is easily twice the player he is so at 7 mil they'll cut mays this offseason and stick Dj at middle and the financials just worked itself out
Old 11-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #69
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Only two things from Texas... Steers n queers and u sure aunt no bull.

Take a look at the Miami game last year Dj put the team on his back with a huge strip sack in overtime which kickstarted our miraculous season.

Funny that Dj hasn't played in 9 weeks and he's already on the feild for the 4th play of the game Dj is worth his contract and he's gonna prove it every week . The guys hungry and humbled by this experience he's had this year. . He's gonna start at MLB very soon.

If u wanna cry about contracts b**** about mays 4 mil a year. Dj is easily twice the player he is so at 7 mil they'll cut mays this offseason and stick Dj at middle and the financials just worked itself out
Wow your juvelinile posts get better and better.

Your probably jealous you are not a Texan.

DJ is toast he is being played to get his trade value up. Unless he drops his next years money significantly he is gone from Denver.

You do realize he took a huge hit in reducing what is left of this year contract just to stay with the team, right?
Other wise he is a FA right now, so next year is something you can take to the bank because JOHN E will be..

He is dumber than a post and your love affair with him is going to end poorly unless you figure that out.

Last but not least. John E has been putting together quality players that for the most part were, Smart and leaders ( team captains) in college.. Guys with zero blemishes on their records.

DJ has embarrassed JOHNs team three times to many. Enjoy this dumb ass while you can, mattie..
Old 11-21-2012, 02:08 AM   #70
g6matty

Funny after two duis 9 game suspension tweeting a play book ; all things that should have got him released and he wasn't . AFTER ALL THAT THEY DECIDED TO KEEP HIM AROUND AND NOW HE'S PAYED HIS DEBTTO SOCIETY N THE TEAM WHY WOULD THEY RELEASE HIM IF ALL THAT WASN'T ENOUGH TO GET HIM THROWN OFF THE TEAM. The guys balling he's earning his keep and pay . He's not going anywhere u should focus your negativity elsewhere
Old 11-21-2012, 03:17 AM   #71
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

DOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTT...

CAAAAAARRRRRRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:18 AM   #72
Action

When lonestar posts it's like

Old 11-21-2012, 03:24 AM   #73
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:

True on many levels.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:10 AM   #74
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
What do you think of someone like Shon Greene/Stephen Jackson or even Jonathan Dwyer?

Quote:
Absolutely, this is a big need and DJ can't be counted on as a starter next but just a depth player/insurance in case someone goes down.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm with you on Randy Starks but I think he'll price himself out. What do you think about Dwan Edwards or even Glenn Dorsey who I definitely think would be a much better 1 tech 4-3 DT?

Quote:
I think Stokley comes back for another year but we'll definitely need to bring in another slot WR for competition. Not much going in the FA class apart from Danny Amendola who's going to get a long term deal or be franchised.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:28 AM   #75
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
What do you think of someone like Shon Greene/Stephen Jackson or even Jonathan Dwyer?

Absolutely, this is a big need and DJ can't be counted on as a starter next but just a depth player/insurance in case someone goes down.

Yeah, I'm with you on Randy Starks but I think he'll price himself out. What do you think about Dwan Edwards or even Glenn Dorsey who I definitely think would be a much better 1 tech 4-3 DT?

I think Stokley comes back for another year but we'll definitely need to bring in another slot WR for competition. Not much going in the FA class apart from Danny Amendola who's going to get a long term deal or be franchised.
I'd take a shot at Dorsey....Welker would be a pipe dream for the slot.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote