|11-18-2012, 10:26 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
C J Anderson
10 games in the books - the good & the concerns
1.Peyton is back and has control of this team, everyone is buying in
2. jack del Rio has this defense playing lights out
3. Special teams are #1or #2 in several categories.
4, We are winning games while not playing our best offensively
5. Von Miller is getting better by the week
6. All the young defensive players are playing at an unbelievable level.
7. We appear to be the most complete team in the AFC
8. Although we have had injuries we are in better shape than most teams
9. Except for Baltimore we don't have any bruising games left
10. We got great coaching top to bottom.
1. Champ has not played like Champ for two games now.
2, Holliday is scary with the ball, he drops the ball a lot.
3. We need Kupe to get healthy and stay healthy
5. Both DT & Decker are dropping balls they should catch
6. Very thin at Running back
7. Manning getting hit too much the last two games we can't afford this.
8, Running game needs to become stronger now that it's getting cold and the playoffs are looming.
9. Hillman should be further along
10. Koppen needs to stay healthy, if he goes down we're screwed