The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #176
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post

http://forums.theganggreen.com/ <-- go here to discuss Tim Tebow
its all NEW YORK JETS nfl football talk mcgruder would love to see you there he is lonely
END OF DISCUSSION
OK...that was funny, I don't care who you are.....

Having said that, this isn't just about Tebow....to me it's about a clique of "fans" on here that adored Tebow, and who until as recently as this past week, have done nothing but b**** and moan about , dismiss, and find ways to demean the talent level and accomplishments of this team, the players, the coaches and the FO....

now back to your regular programming.

Last edited by errand; 11-17-2012 at 09:27 PM..
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #177
Drunken.Broncoholic

Man it's a complete disaster over there. One guy said tebow would "fumble less and take less sacks". I don't think he watched last season at all.

There's some realistic jets fans in there. Some delusional ones saturated from jets stink. And "new" fans(tebows) that look totally ridiculous in their assessment of that team.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:45 AM   #178
orangemonkey
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Until we see Tebow benefit from good QB coaching and continuity in a system over multiple seasons, all the people acting like he has failed as a QB are full of ****. You can't fail if you are never given any real chance to succeed. Expecting a spread option QB to adjust to pro style pass schemes overnight is beyond stupid, and you all should know that.
You can't possibly believe this? Tim has made roster on two NFL teams, was driven out of 1 and can't stay off the bench to beat-out Mark "****in" Sanchez on the other. This guy has had plenty of real chances to make grade and failed. He sucks as a NFL QB (conventional or not) plain and simple. All you have to do is look at the QB play by Cutler (while in Denver) and Manning and its obvious that both Orton/Tebow were big mistakes.

Go Broncos! Chargers game can't come soon enough.
orangemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:37 AM   #179
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Some fans are better than others.....sorry if that bothers you, but it's true.

for instance, (and only speaking for myself) I've never once hoped that the Broncos would a lose a game ever in my life...but we have "fans" who do, and say so....

I've never posted scenarios where the team would hypothetically be better should the VP and HC die in a plane crash...but we had a so called "fan" on here do exactly that...

I've never once wanted someone to take a crowbar to the knees or head of a player I didn't think was very good in order to get one I thought was better in the line up....but we had a "fan" post that kind of **** on this very site...

I never once ever thought about not cheering on the Broncos because they got rid of a player I happened to like...but we've had "fans" on here call this team classless because they didn't like how the team treated their favorite man crush..

sorry, but that kind of **** doesn't get a pass from me, and anyone who is a true fan in my opinion wouldn't let that **** slide either, but then again like I said...some fans are better than other fans.

BS Errand. It's one thing to be emotional and talk some **** during the offseason, it's another to still be talking about it when we are watching the best Bronco team in almost 10 years. Sorry, it's very childish at this point.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:08 AM   #180
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Errand still trying to earn that best fan badge. I'll give him one if he promises to stop the weekly soap box sessions!

True there are fans that are more attached to players than team... But that doesn't make them bad fans. A lot of people get started on NFL teams that way.

Errand is right about wishing harm or worse yet death on a player or coach. That is pretty Busch League... Not that I wasn't completely ready for McD to get bitten repeatedly by Rev's "Aids Snake", so I am not above Busch League myself!
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #181
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Lol. I'm a better fan of multimillionaire professional athletes than you are.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #182
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

I support everyone who is a Bronco and root for them to do well. I hope for them to win every game. That doesn't mean I like or agree with everything they do, though. Nor does it mean they are above criticism. That said, I remember during the McDaniels era there were people that accused each other of some really stupid stuff. It may have been jhns and someone else, but they would attack anyone that wasn't rooting for the team to lose. I also remember some saying while they were winning that somehow his personnel moves were above reproach. I don't believe that to be true. I remember that during Plummer's last season here. He was playing like total garbage and the team and rushing game was keeping them in games. If you attacked Plummer's play, you "hated winning" even though Plummer's poor play wasn't contributing to, and sometimes was even hurting our cause in games.

I'm a Bronco fan, though. I like players that are Broncos. I do admire some players that are not Broncos, but I like a player or coach more if he is a Bronco and less when he isn't. That's just me though. I don't think other fans who follow sports differently than I do are better or worse fans than I am, though.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #183
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Lol. I'm a better fan of multimillionaire professional athletes than you are.
More like I'm a better fan of 53 professional athletes who make up the Denver Broncos professional football team than you are.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #184
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I support everyone who is a Bronco and root for them to do well. I hope for them to win every game. That doesn't mean I like or agree with everything they do, though. Nor does it mean they are above criticism. That said, I remember during the McDaniels era there were people that accused each other of some really stupid stuff. It may have been jhns and someone else, but they would attack anyone that wasn't rooting for the team to lose. I also remember some saying while they were winning that somehow his personnel moves were above reproach. I don't believe that to be true. I remember that during Plummer's last season here. He was playing like total garbage and the team and rushing game was keeping them in games. If you attacked Plummer's play, you "hated winning" even though Plummer's poor play wasn't contributing to, and sometimes was even hurting our cause in games.

I'm a Bronco fan, though. I like players that are Broncos. I do admire some players that are not Broncos, but I like a player or coach more if he is a Bronco and less when he isn't. That's just me though. I don't think other fans who follow sports differently than I do are better or worse fans than I am, though.
Admit it, Yours is the Superior!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #185
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Shouda kept Tebow and made him a MLB
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #186
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Maybe we can pick him up from the Jets at the end of the year

We need a running back & a MLB, Tebow could be good at either.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #187
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
More like I'm a better fan of 53 professional athletes who make up the Denver Broncos professional football team than you are.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #188
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby

Tebow will start his political career after getting cut by the Jets in the off-season.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #189
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine

Quote:
Can you please just stfu for one week? Hell make it 24 hours, baby steps..
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #190
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemonkey View Post
You can't possibly believe this? Tim has made roster on two NFL teams, was driven out of 1 and can't stay off the bench to beat-out Mark "****in" Sanchez on the other. This guy has had plenty of real chances to make grade and failed. He sucks as a NFL QB (conventional or not) plain and simple. All you have to do is look at the QB play by Cutler (while in Denver) and Manning and its obvious that both Orton/Tebow were big mistakes.

Go Broncos! Chargers game can't come soon enough.
And you can't possibly believe that the circumstances Tebow has faced through his short career are conducive to develoment as an NFL QB.

I'm not saying he would have definitely developed into a great passer had he had the stability and coaching other 1st round QB's usually get, but I think it's clear virtually nothing has gone well for him in terms of having an opportunity to develop in the proper way.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #191
Agamemnon

Quote:
You were a pretty ****ty fan when those 53 professional athletes included one Tim Tebow. Just sayin'...
Old 11-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #192
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
OK...that was funny, I don't care who you are.....

Having said that, this isn't just about Tebow....to me it's about a clique of "fans" on here that adored Tebow, and who until as recently as this past week, have done nothing but b**** and moan about , dismiss, and find ways to demean the talent level and accomplishments of this team, the players, the coaches and the FO....

now back to your regular programming.

This about people like you who should have been taken behind the wood shed by daddy for being a jerk.................a-hole

The guy is a great person and deserves fans respect for what he did for us last year.

What kind of LITTLE peckerheads thinks its great to make fun of the guy ?
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #193
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
This about people like you who should have been taken behind the wood shed by daddy for being a jerk.................a-hole

The guy is a great person and deserves fans respect for what he did for us last year.

What kind of LITTLE peckerheads thinks its great to make fun of the guy ?
ill answer that a man who thinks no one is above humor and satire he hasn't done much lately he got us to the playoffs thats nice but manning is a more logical choice thats the way the world works.
Tebow is not immune to satire and humor .
now about todays game awesome
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote