The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #101
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I think you're being a wee bit hard on the offense. The NO game was virtually flawless. Yes, the last two games havent been AMAZING, but the offense was definitely good.
Dropped passes made a huge difference - gotta stop that.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #102
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Dropped passes made a huge difference - gotta stop that.
And turnovers.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #103
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

ya that too.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:56 PM   #104
canadianbroncosfan

Old 11-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #105
canadianbroncosfan

Old 11-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #106
g6matty

our players are so un accustom to defensive tds they both almost fumbled the ball while holdin it up lol
Old 11-16-2012, 07:49 AM   #107
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

What worries me about this game is, let's face it, this is the Chargers whole season. They lose this game and it's pretty much over for them. The only question is, do they even give a ****? Of course, publicly they're going to say, "Let's win one for Norv" and all the other assorted hype. But does that team really care? I don't know.

I'm sure the Broncos are not going to take this one lightly, even though all the pundits are calling it for them. The Broncos are on a roll. This is also the most crucial game of the season for them. Win this one and they are in total control of the AFCW going into the lightest section of their schedule. Lose it, and their momentum takes a big hit. And you just know that the Chiefs, if they have anything left at all in the tank (which is debatable) are going to leave it all on the field at Arrowhead next week (with the same caveat - do they even give a ****?).

This is the time when the Broncos have to show some championship bloodlines. Don't play down to the opponents level. This is the time when you, in the words of Conan the Barbarian, "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women."
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:15 AM   #108
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
This is the time when the Broncos have to show some championship bloodlines. Don't play down to the opponents level. This is the time when you, in the words of Conan the Barbarian, "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women."
That's what I'm interesting in seeing. I don't want a defacto 9-7 AFC West Championship, based on the crappiness of the division. I want this team to crush the rest of the west teams and the Browns and either beat or be highly competitive with the Ravens.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:37 AM   #109
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

All I ask is we play our game. Play with heart and energy like we have all season.

No more late season collapses or playing down to the opponent .

I want to see Manning's intensity and focus stamped all over this team.

Now I better understand why Elway wanted Manning so badly, he foresaw this because it is him reincarnated.

This is the first time since 1998 I can sit back with the knowledge we are a complete team with the ability to beat any team in the NFL .

Even is we get beat I still like our chances in the playoffs and long term.

Who knew John would get it so right?

Last edited by baja; 11-16-2012 at 08:39 AM..
Old 11-16-2012, 08:59 AM   #110
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

This game worries me. If the Chargers' players have any pride at all, they are going to fight as hard as they can to win this game. The Broncos have to be serious about this one.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:10 AM   #111
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
Man, Ayers is the real hero of that play.
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #112
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
This game worries me. If the Chargers' players have any pride at all, they are going to fight as hard as they can to win this game. The Broncos have to be serious about this one.
Once the ball is snapped players can toss out all the leading up to the game talk, banter, motivation etc. As Bill Parcells said that all goes out the window. We just need to do as Manning said "Step on their throat!" Chargers are done this year I just want us to make it official. Mannings career has been beat up on who you should beat up on.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #113
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Once the ball is snapped players can toss out all the leading up to the game talk, banter, motivation etc. As Bill Parcells said that all goes out the window. We just need to do as Manning said "Step on their throat!" Chargers are done this year I just want us to make it official. Mannings career has been beat up on who you should beat up on.
True, but I don't care about the pre-game hype. This team has a history of blowing the easy games late in the season. I'm hoping that Peyton brings a new dynamic and, like you say, they do some ass kicking. I want to go rolling into the playoffs like a juggernaut, not stumble in like some drunk who lost his keys.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #114
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
True, but I don't care about the pre-game hype. This team has a history of blowing the easy games in December. I'm hoping that Peyton brings a new dynamic and, like you say, they do some ass kicking.
I contend THIS team has no history
Old 11-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #115
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I contend THIS team has no history
I hope you're right.

Then they can use this game to start writing some.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:29 AM   #116
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

This game is at home, right? We will dominate. Good preparation before we throw down 40+ on the Browns -- whenever that game is.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #117
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
This game is at home, right? We will dominate. Good preparation before we throw down 40+ on the Browns -- whenever that game is.
Next week is Narrowhead.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #118
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

Gaither is out and Mathews might be out. This crap o-line and no running game against that pass rush?

This game will be a blowout. Seeya Norv.
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:06 AM   #119
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

No wonder doom wants to play so badly
Old 11-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #120
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

I've called the last 2 games by 3 points or less in both. I'm hot right now. We're playing very well right now but the Chugs are coming into this game knowing their season is over if they lose. They will be amped. So I think it's gonna be a bit of a fight.

I see us getting to Rivers and getting some sacks. I don't think Rivers will force too many passes after watching tape of the last game between us. No turnovers for the Chargers in this one but them being a little too conservative plus how well our D is getting off the field on 3rd downs, I think what wins this for us is TOP, Manning on the field too much, offense clicks at home, running game actually has a good day with 140 yards. Manning 3 TD's, McGahee 1 TD, Defense gets another safety.

Broncos 30
Chargers 23
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:46 AM   #121
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

My prediction is we come out ready to light them the **** up.

36-13 type game. I see the the struggle coming against KC next week just because that has been the pattern lately: Play well against the better opponent followed by doing enough to beat the lesser opponent you are not up for.

I really believe the Broncos want to embarrass the chargers, they don't like them. Despite the chargers not winning anything, I really feel that as of right now the Broncos hate them more than KC and OAK which is not how it has been historically of course.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #122
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltaneer View Post
Gaither is out and Mathews might be out. This crap o-line and no running game against that pass rush?

This game will be a blowout. Seeya Norv.
This sure will boost Miller's case for DPOY
Old 11-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #123
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Always thought WW pushed that ball to Carter but it was actually Ayers who was the unsung hero on that return.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:23 PM   #124
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
You are absolutely right, however I think PM is a little emabarrassed that the offense was the weak link in last week's game. I think he knows they should've hung 40+ on the Panthers, and they are lucky the defense and ST's carried the team. They will be ready, beleive me.

I also beleive the Chargers will show some fight in the 1st half, but eventually by the 2nd half or sooner, they will succumb to the Broncos superior talent and coaching. If the Chargers get behind by 10 or more, they are done, imo. Phyllis and Norval have shown over the last few years that when they get into pressure situations they tend to press. When you press, you make mistakes.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #125
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Tony Carter has one helluva second gear!!!!
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote