The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #21
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
ypc could be affect by a couple long runs or just look at your example of the Colts Super Bowl why your premise of getting to 4.0 ypc is not really an answer

Running the ball better in short yardage situations is really what you are trying to say which is an area that can be improved no doubt
Average all the long runs and the short runs, and I stick with 4.0 ypc as a goal. I'm not changing it.

I'm looking for a little improvement, nothing major. Hillman needs to get the rock more, and be able to pick up first downs. He has to be able to be depended on....and Willis needs to be rested a little bit more so he can continue to be explosive and concentrate on holding onto the ball.

We are now in the second half of the season with a single-back set. The OL run-blocking needs to step up too...including Dreessen. Like Manning says, everybody needs to continue to improve.

Like I said, if the Broncos can improve to 4.0 ypc, you can find me camping out behind the Superdome until February. If you come searching, please bring some TP.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote