The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #76
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post

Be careful because dem hummers are cumming to get you, at least verbally.

There is such love for this moron it is almost incomprehensible..

Granted he was about the only one worth a crap on D for a long time. He set a standard.

But that standard has now been upped by a lot of others and he and his exorbitant salary is expendable.

Despite Foxs glowing coach speak (done to placate the few veterans that still like the moron) he no longer fits into the long term plan of this team.

Elway Fox in particular are looking for a few good men, leaders, smart, fast and great athletes. DJ is only the latter at his stage of his career. To be frank the way he has abused his body that might not even be true.

Look at all the guys that they have brought in to play. Other than Miller a super star hard working guys that are not or were not super stars in college. they have quietly out together perhaps the best D this team has had since Colliers time.

Someone mentioned TE issues yes they have great games against us. But you might also look at who they were before you piss and moan so much and when they did it.

I have yet to see the perfect D one that can shut down everything consistently.

I used to really like DJ because of his stats they out did anyone else's. But then I really started watching him at the time he rarely got a TFL, Was never asked to blitz that I could see and considering his speed at the time, that made me watch him closer. Most of his tackles were after they had gained positive yards and after they made a first down. He is a drag down from behind tackler not some one you want guarding the middle on the DL.
Well said. I expect him to be gone after this year or here for significantly less.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #77
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
...and to think you were a mod.
And a damn good one, but that has nothing to do with you neglecting your responsibility. You wanna talk ****, you're gonna need to address the fact that you're a worthless POS. Like DJ.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #78
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
How so...the proof is in the pudding. All of sudden we can cover tightends. Plus, DJ is a cheater. That's why he got suspended....for taking PEDs. And when he's not taking PEDs...he's driving around drunk in our community.
this is the most coherent post in the thread

Why are fans so easy to lose their convictions about what standards are for.. Now I do not live in DEN but I do not want anyone driving drunk in my area..

The question is why do you want a cheater and a drunk on your team.. Even if he is clean today the odds are he will not be later..

Sportsman ship does not mean win at all costs..

The moron got caught twice does ANYONE think those were the only two times he drove drunk? Is there anyone stupid enough to believe that?

I could almost understand IF this guy played like Ray Lewis why some one could overlook that crap his has pulled.. But he is slightly above average.. Frankly now his replacement is playing lights out.. Why would anyone that is not got his/her nose so far up DJs ass not see that..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #79
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
And a damn good one, but that has nothing to do with you neglecting your responsibility. You wanna talk ****, you're gonna need to address the fact that you're a worthless POS. Like DJ.
You know nothing about me but go ahead an slander away.

Says way more about you than me.

BTW personal attacks are not allowed on this site Mr. Excellent mod.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #80
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

How many DC's has DJ had? How many different positions has DJ played? So with all that how many DC's kept DJ on the bench? Don't worry I know the answer. I love how some of you guys suddenly think DJ will make the D worse
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #81
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
How many DC's has DJ had? How many different positions has DJ played? So with all that how many DC's kept DJ on the bench? Don't worry I know the answer. I love how some of you guys suddenly think DJ will make the D worse
I don't think he'll make the D worse. Hopefully, he can really help and make some plays. I just don't trust him not to **** up again and get another suspension. Who needs that?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #82
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I don't think he'll make the D worse. Hopefully, he can really help and make some plays. I just don't trust him not to **** up again and get another suspension. Who needs that?
so dump him next year. We're on a SB run here
Old 11-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #83
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
It's pretty late in the year to even think that. He has had all this free time to mess up and he stayed clean. If Denver wants to dump him next year that is fine with me. Right now I want to see the best players on the field and DJ is one of them.

As I said in another thread RBs out of the backfield and TE's have accounted for 10 TDs. That is just under half of our season total. We need DJ to help lower that number.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #84
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
so dump him next year. We're on a SB run here
Will need DJ to repeat as SB Champions next year. That means we'll be paying him $7.7M in 2013. We can let him walk when his contract is done.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #85
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Will need DJ to repeat as SB Champions next year. That means we'll be paying him $7.7M in 2013. We can let him walk when his contract is done.
Not sure I agree with that but we do need him this year.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:08 PM   #86
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
WW is the better LB...anyone arguning otherwise is a blind DJ hummer. Not homer, but a cock-sucking-slob that needs to wipe his chin.
Sounds like you need to wipe your chin after your affair with WW.

What did WW do last year and the year before, when the rest of the defense was really not playing well? He's now playing on a defense that has much more talent on the field and as well a much better DC, um not to mention this fella on the other side of the ball that allows the defense to take more risk and play more aggressive. I think we can all agree that DJ is going to get his chance. What he makes of it, we shall see. I'm not picking sides who is the better LB at this point. WW is playing well, but as I mentioned above, the conditions are right that allow him to do so. I think DJ can succeed on this defense also. I hope they both are on the field. Now if you want to call that DJ love, call it what you want. Sounds like you are in love with WW and want to suck his cock, hahahaha. Hey, you started it, just because some of us want to see what DJ can do doesn't mean we need to wipe our chin.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #87
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Knock off the personal attacks, guys. The posts are already under review.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #88
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Sounds like you need to wipe your chin after your affair with WW.

What did WW do last year and the year before, when the rest of the defense was really not playing well? He's now playing on a defense that has much more talent on the field and as well a much better DC, um not to mention this fella on the other side of the ball that allows the defense to take more risk and play more aggressive. I think we can all agree that DJ is going to get his chance. What he makes of it, we shall see. I'm not picking sides who is the better LB at this point. WW is playing well, but as I mentioned above, the conditions are right that allow him to do so. I think DJ can succeed on this defense also. I hope they both are on the field. Now if you want to call that DJ love, call it what you want. Sounds like you are in love with WW and want to suck his cock, hahahaha. Hey, you started it, just because some of us want to see what DJ can do doesn't mean we need to wipe our chin.

I don't care so much who plays. I don't care if it's WW or DJ or Glen Cadrez or Ian Gold or Allen Aldrige or Tom Jackson or Karl Mecklenburg....I just want the best out of those playing and right now that's Wesley Woodyard.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #89
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Same can be said for another guy with incredible physical ability on our defense with the DC situation...Champ, yet he still performs at an elite level and gets everything out of his elite athleticism; while DUI has the ability to be a top flight LB he plays like an average LB.

I hate the excuses made for DUI all the time. He plays LB, be it MLB, WLB, SLB aside from a few changes in responsibilty with each spot. Be it coverage or calling plays it remains a read and react position. It isn't like each DC really changed his position dramatically and made him play DT or in the secondary.

Now even though I hate his guts and wish he played elsewhere, if he can improve the team at the MLB position(because that is the only LB spot that really needs an upgrade) then let him play, if he can't let him backup and play ST.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #90
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
You know nothing about me but go ahead an slander away.

Says way more about you than me.

BTW personal attacks are not allowed on this site Mr. Excellent mod.
It's not personal when it's true. You admitted on this site 7 years ago that you were a homeless drunk in Boulder Colorado begging people for money so you could continue your choosen drunken lifestyle. Were you lying then or lying now? Take a pick. Also, taking something personal is subjective. It personally offends me that you are allowed to covert oxygen to carbon dioxide.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #91
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:
How so...the proof is in the pudding. All of sudden we can cover tightends. Plus, DJ is a cheater. That's why he got suspended....for taking PEDs. And when he's not taking PEDs...he's driving around drunk in our community.
You don't know that for a fact. DJ got busted for circumventing a test. Listening to the Les and Nalen show, Nalen swears up and down that DJ is a freak of an athlete and doesn't need PED's. He is 99.9% sure that DJ try to avoid the test because of drugs other than PED. I don't know DJ, and neither do you. Nalen played with the guy and knows him personally, so I much take his word over your speculation.

I don't get how you said we can suddenly cover TE. Heath Miller, Gates, Graham and Olsen says hi.
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #92
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTiger View Post
You don't know that for a fact. DJ got busted for circumventing a test. Listening to the Les and Nalen show, Nalen swears up and down that DJ is a freak of an athlete and doesn't need PED's. He is 99.9% sure that DJ try to avoid the test because of drugs other than PED. I don't know DJ, and neither do you. Nalen played with the guy and knows him personally, so I much take his word over your speculation.

I don't get how you said we can suddenly cover TE. Heath Miller, Gates, Graham and Olsen says hi.
Oh...so he's not taking PED's but decided to circumvent the test? What's you're argument...that he's smoking weed? That still doesn't help and it's just as bad. Nalen hasn't been on this team in half a decade, HTF would he know?

Look at the averages and you'll see a significant difference on TE production against our defense. It's night and day in some cases.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #93
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Do damn good mods get fired from a voluntary position?
Old 11-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #94
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Do damn good mods get fired from a voluntary position?
Maybe, but that's between me and TJ. And TJ and I agree that's all cool. That should be enough for you.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:31 PM   #95
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
Same can be said for another guy with incredible physical ability on our defense with the DC situation...Champ, yet he still performs at an elite level and gets everything out of his elite athleticism; while DUI has the ability to be a top flight LB he plays like an average LB.

I hate the excuses made for DUI all the time. He plays LB, be it MLB, WLB, SLB aside from a few changes in responsibilty with each spot. Be it coverage or calling plays it remains a read and react position. It isn't like each DC really changed his position dramatically and made him play DT or in the secondary.

Now even though I hate his guts and wish he played elsewhere, if he can improve the team at the MLB position(because that is the only LB spot that really needs an upgrade) then let him play, if he can't let him backup and play ST.
You're right the difference between the LB spots is clearly just moving over a spot and a different name.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:34 PM   #96
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:
It's not personal when it's true. You admitted on this site 7 years ago that you were a homeless drunk in Boulder Colorado begging people for money so you could continue your choosen drunken lifestyle. Were you lying then or lying now? Take a pick. Also, taking something personal is subjective. It personally offends me that you are allowed to covert oxygen to carbon dioxide.
I don't know Baja, but obviously it was something that he shared on this board to showed how he changed his life around and moved on. He didn't share his personal life for you to tell him he is a POS for what he did 7yrs ago. We all made mistakes in our life and so have you. That is a low blow and unnecessary.
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #97
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Oh...so he's not taking PED's but decided to circumvent the test? What's you're argument...that he's smoking weed? That still doesn't help and it's just as bad. Nalen hasn't been on this team in half a decade, HTF would he know?

Look at the averages and you'll see a significant difference on TE production against our defense. It's night and day in some cases.
Are you claiming we cover TE's better now? We have allowed 47 catches 596 yards and 8 TDs to TEs so far this year. If by night and day you are saying we need to do better then I agree. If you are saying something else you are nuts.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #98
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
I was an alcoholic and homeless over twenty years ago. I never once begged money. I have not had a drink in 20 years so you are a lier on begging count but I understand the relevance to TJs value to the
Broncos Mr. Damn good mod.

I might be mad at your slander but then I realize its you and laugh at your pathetic ness
Old 11-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #99
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Knock off the personal attacks, guys.
Reposted in case anyone missed it the first time.

Back to the topic of DJ's return.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #100
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
I was an alcoholic and homeless over twenty years ago.
Exactly. Pathetic.