The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #26
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

I don't think it is near as bad as it was last year. Sometimes guys need to execute better. My only concern on O is our fumbling issue. If we played the Bears this year i think Tillman might set a single game record of most force fumbles in 1 game!
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #27
Don Flamenco
Perennial Pro-bowler

Use the pass to set up the McGahee fumble more like it.

Is he really that much better than Ball when he loses a fumble every other game?
Don Flamenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #28
Mediator12
OM analyst

Quanterus Smith was MY freakin Pick

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

The funny thing is that Manning has playcall discretion on every play and people are still blaming Mccoy

Seriously, Manning checks every single play at the LOS and decides to run or pass based on the defense. Just because they struggled to run the ball on first down against the right defense does not make it a playcall error, that is an execution error. I just laugh watching this argument play out again......
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #29
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
The funny thing is that Manning has playcall discretion on every play and people are still blaming Mccoy

Seriously, Manning checks every single play at the LOS and decides to run or pass based on the defense. Just because they struggled to run the ball on first down against the right defense does not make it a playcall error, that is an execution error. I just laugh watching this argument play out again......
It's a complete joke when people constantly say that. Along when they rip McCoy and he is the one getting HC job interviews. People honestly think they know more than these coaches MED its funny.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #30
broncobum6162
Manning Up!

Baaammmmmmmm!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Whatever dude Mccoy is a good coach that has shown great ability to design offense for his personel. He will get HC gig next year. That being said we do need to set up run with the pass. We need to sign another back in my opinion.
You really have to be kidding...(about him being a good coach) The other part I hope happens. Very predictable and conservative....good riddance IMHO...It still amazes me what people see in this dude as an OC...
broncobum6162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #31
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

I've come to the conclusion that some people will never be satisfied, no matter what....

We're 6-3 and yet we have numerous posts by people acting like we're 1-7....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #32
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I've come to the conclusion that some people will never be satisfied, no matter what....

We're 6-3 and yet we have numerous posts by people acting like we're 1-7....
Yeah, I am happy with where we stand.

There are things that need to be cleaned up, but both sides of the ball are pretty darn solid and the stats reflect it (along with the eye test)
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #33
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Sometimes running the ball isn't just about getting yards (although they are certainly nice). It's about setting up the defense for play action. Sucking the linebacker into the line of scrimmage is that important when you work the middle of the field and the seams as often as the Broncos do. One of the things you have to appreciate about Peyton Manning is that he won't abandon the run at the first sign of resistance. So, those two- and three-yard gains that seem so boring to you? Patience, Daniel-san.
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...os-at-panthers
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote