The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012, 10:57 PM   #51
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
Dumbest.Thread.Ever.
pretty close to the top of that list if not..

but consider the OP source..

Last edited by lonestar; 11-11-2012 at 11:45 PM..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:10 PM   #52
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
We are

Winning
We are playing well on ALL three phases
causing turnovers and scoring
Team plays hard for him

Things we have rarly done since SB years.

TY John Fox
WE did not have a stellar day on Offense, their defense caused us some issues that we will need to fix before winning in the Playoffs..

Do not get me wrong we are light years from where we were last year this time, in all phases of the game save maybe consistently being able to run the ball..

Still think we need to beef those OL guys up another 10 pounds or so in upper body strength. Lets hope that is the goal over the off season.. PLUS getting some better depth..
Old 11-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #53
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
WE did not have a stellar day on Offense, their defense caused us some issues that we will need to fix before winning in the Playoffs..

Do not get me wrong we are light years from where we were last year this time, in all phases of the game save maybe consistently being able to run the ball..

Still think we need to beef those OL guys up another 10 pounds or so in upper body strength. Lets hope that is the goal over the off season.. PLUS getting some better depth..

I agree with you 100% we need to get better for playoffs. It's just been fun to watch a team make plays in all phases. I agree with your offseason plan too but, nothing we can do right now.

I am concerned with running game it needs to get alot better. Stop coughing up ball Willis geez.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:52 PM   #54
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
I agree with you 100% we need to get better for playoffs. It's just been fun to watch a team make plays in all phases. I agree with your offseason plan too but, nothing we can do right now.

I am concerned with running game it needs to get alot better. Stop coughing up ball Willis geez.
this defense today IIRC is ranked in the top 4 or 5..

I was hoping for a + mark on turnovers, was hoping that we could run the ball a bit better.. and to win TOP.. but we did not..

Our D played a hell of a game today, gittin yes GITTIN after Cam..
Old 11-12-2012, 06:22 AM   #55
LRtagger
Ring of Famer

You know noothin

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
There are two plays in question. The OP got everyone confused bc he got them mixed up. The 4th and 10 came at the end of the half. The 4th and 2 came earlier in the quarter. We did attempt a FG after the bad spot on 4th and 2 and Prater missed it. The problem with that play is it was a terrible spot on what looked like a potential 1st down. If not a 1st down, then a 4th and an inch.

I'm fine with not kicking the FG on 4th and 10. If there were 3 sec left maybe. You are up 17-7 on the road you dont give the home team an opportunity to swing the momentum and get the crowd into it.
LRtagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:30 AM   #56
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
There are two plays in question. The OP got everyone confused bc he got them mixed up. The 4th and 10 came at the end of the half. The 4th and 2 came earlier in the quarter. We did attempt a FG after the bad spot on 4th and 2 and Prater missed it. The problem with that play is it was a terrible spot on what looked like a potential 1st down. If not a 1st down, then a 4th and an inch.

I'm fine with not kicking the FG on 4th and 10. If there were 3 sec left maybe. You are up 17-7 on the road you dont give the home team an opportunity to swing the momentum and get the crowd into it.
Me too, not only are you up 10 but you deferred and get the ball back right after the half. Kick it away and let the half end.