The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #26
Agamemnon

This is the glaring issue that keeps me from feeling like we should be favorites to win it all. The fumbles and the inability recover them on either side of the ball are going to kill us in the playoffs unless we fix the issue quick.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #27
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
This is the glaring issue that keeps me from feeling like we should be favorites to win it all. The fumbles and the inability recover them on either side of the ball are going to kill us in the playoffs unless we fix the issue quick.
Seeing your avatar brought back the memories. Man TD hardly ever put the rock on the ground. That dude was ultra good at ball security. I can clearly see McGahee really gets that ball away from his body when he makes his moves. TD kept that thing tight. I love how McGahee fights for those extra yards but you have to keep that ball tighter. Other guys do it, I know he can do it. I guess nothing we can but hope for the best.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:25 PM   #28
swaiy

The difference between Moreno and McGahee? Willis actually gets yards lmao.

You guys are nuts.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:16 AM   #29
Stagger Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post

You guys are nuts.
This. Moreno is teh suck.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:50 AM   #30
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post

You guys are nuts.
Err...Moreno has a career average of 4.1 yards per carry which is the same as McGahee's career average. So no, that's not the difference. The difference is he doesn't get hurt constantly and he gets the tough yards.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #31
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Well to be fair, what's the damn difference?

one of the big rips on Moreno was he doesn't break long runs, fumbles the ball, and needs too many breaks in a game....

McGahee is basically doing the same ****....and I feel better with Moreno back there than Ball. He can catch the ball and is a pretty decent blocker too....
McGahee still gets positive yards. Hits the right hole and not his linemen's backs. McGahee isn't a numbeur 1 back anymore, but he remains best on the team
BroncoMan4ever is online now   Reply With Quote