The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,851
Default Newton to Von Miller, we are going to crush the Broncos!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7737--nfl.html


and his Denver Broncos teammates forced Carolina Panthers' quarterback to have a very bad day. Miller, who was drafted just after Newton in the top two picks in 2011, sacked Newton on Carolina's opening series. In the third quarter, Tony Carter picked off Newton and returned the ball 40 yards for a touchdown. After both the sack and pick-six, Denver celebrated using Newton's "Superman" move.

The Broncos sacked Newton seven times, including one for a safety. Why were they so fired up for Newton and the hapless Panthers? Newton caused the problem himself when he appeared with Miller at an event in the off-season.

When a fan asked what Newton thought about playing Miller and the Broncos. According to Miller, Newton stood up, stood over Miller, and said his team was going to crush the Broncos.




ENJOY
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7737--nfl.html


and his Denver Broncos teammates forced Carolina Panthers' quarterback to have a very bad day. Miller, who was drafted just after Newton in the top two picks in 2011, sacked Newton on Carolina's opening series. In the third quarter, Tony Carter picked off Newton and returned the ball 40 yards for a touchdown. After both the sack and pick-six, Denver celebrated using Newton's "Superman" move.

The Broncos sacked Newton seven times, including one for a safety. Why were they so fired up for Newton and the hapless Panthers? Newton caused the problem himself when he appeared with Miller at an event in the off-season.

When a fan asked what Newton thought about playing Miller and the Broncos. According to Miller, Newton stood up, stood over Miller, and said his team was going to crush the Broncos.




ENJOY
They were both saying lots of **** before the game but as the game neared they showed a lot of respect for each other.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
Smilin Assassin
Tradition
 
Smilin Assassin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
They were both saying lots of **** before the game but as the game neared they showed a lot of respect for each other.
Actually, even before the game Von was nothing but respectful of Cam. Calling himself Newton's "Biggest fan".

He said he was going to do the Superman move, but that it wasn't a sign of desrespect.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #4
Tim
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I remember reading this when it happened months ago. Von seems like a huge cam fan and a big time rg3 hater
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 30,404

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

If he really stood over Von when he did it, I am glad he got his little b**** ass punked over and over and over today.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #6
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,571

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

I wonder if Von put a note in Cam's suggestion box while he had him on the ground.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #7
KipCorrington25
Free Safety
 
KipCorrington25's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Centennial
Posts: 3,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I wonder if Von put a note in Cam's suggestion box while he had him on the ground.
That sounds like a prison rape.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #8
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer
 
Bigdawg26's Avatar
 
Just let it happen!!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,969

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!
Default

It just sounds like a little friendly trash talking to me. I don't think it was as malicious as they made it seem. Obviously, those guys are cool.
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #9
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
That sounds like a prison rape.
wait wut??

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #10
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,387

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

I think this had more to do with winning for Fox than for beating Cam Newton because of something he said.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #11
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,013

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I think this had more to do with winning for Fox than for beating Cam Newton because of something he said.
I think it's about looking at a very well coached team in all three phases.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:15 PM   #12
HILife
Ring of Famer
 
HILife's Avatar
 
Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC - NOVA - DMV - VA - Take your pick
Posts: 4,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
I remember reading this when it happened months ago. Von seems like a huge cam fan and a big time rg3 hater
Von need to get his facts straight. RG3 is x10000000 better than Cam.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #13
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
Von need to get his facts straight. RG3 is x10000000 better than Cam.
Lets give them a few years before we compare....
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:31 PM   #14
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 9,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
wait wut??

well the man did say put something in a box while the other man is on the ground.
it does sound like a episode of Oz.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:18 AM   #15
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I think this had more to do with winning for Fox than for beating Cam Newton because of something he said.
That is how I saw it from all the BTV stuff..

But of course there was a lot of players acting like Superman as he hit the ground.. That was not a coincidence..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #16
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
Von need to get his facts straight. RG3 is x10000000 better than Cam.
sounds like your bromance is out of control or you are 12 years old..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #17
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
Von need to get his facts straight. RG3 is x10000000 better than Cam.
Cam looked a whole lot better last year...............we shall see about RG3.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Denver Broncos