The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #151
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone13 View Post
Do you know how many more people are killed by soccer Moms talking to their girlfriends on their cell phones every year? Distraction can't be measured but it is the big killer.
I do not disagree with this premise, even listening to the radio, changing channels, texting and kids or animals in the car are issues.

But those are momentary issues being drunk or high start when they get in the car and end with either an accident or by the Grace of God they get where they are going safely.

Myself I'd rather have the former rather than the latter next to me on the road. The odds are much better.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #152
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,952

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

dont get why people are being silly and saying oh if marijuana is legal it would then be a green light for doctors nurses police officers paramedics to get high WHILE ON THE JOB when alcohol is legal and they are NOT ALLOWED TO BE DRUNK ON THE JOB nor do i see why it shouldn't be legal with the excuse people will drive and toke when again DRIVING WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANYTHING THAT WILL IMPAIR YOUR JUDGEMENT IS ILLEGAL even talking texting doing make up while driving is cause for being pulled over ticketed !
it is stupid and dangerous, ILLEGAL to do anything that will distract or impair your judgement while driving. now come up with another excuse why marijuana should not be legal.
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #153
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Myself I'd rather have the former rather than the latter next to me on the road. The odds are much better.
The odds are overwhelmingly better -- alchohol related accidents are one of the biggest causes of untimely deaths in the country. It's very, very significant.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #154
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
You should clearly be looked at as a credible source in this argument.



/sarcasm


Says the guy who wanted tebow over manning. You shouldn't even be able to spell credible, let alone critique someone else's.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 11-10-2012 at 04:35 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #155
Bronco X
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,260
Default

I don't have any problem with employers setting rules that employees can't use marijuana, even in their free time... for now. Ultimately, marijuana should be treated exactly like alcohol and most would object to an employer stating that their employers shouldn't drink in their free time. But it's going to be a long process to get society to open their minds and see this logically... Prop 64 is a big step in the right direction but it doesn't do anyone any good to expect the rest of the dominoes to fall right away.
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #156
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
The odds are overwhelmingly better -- alchohol related accidents are one of the biggest causes of untimely deaths in the country. It's very, very significant.
I can say that anytime I've had something to drink inide of two hours I have never drove.

Now I'm no longer a drinker other than an occasional glass of Asti, sake or baileys. So it has been easy for me. I usually am the DD driver because I made it clear to my friends that I do not have to imbibe to have a good time.

After a couple of really crap faced drunk episodes, I figured out that I can be my self and not drink. In other words do not have to drink to loosen my tongue nor inhibitions.

Those are the biggie reason that folks drink in excess, to feel better. To be their yahoo self and still be able to blame the booze or drugs.

I got past that point and just am at peace with who I am.

Saved a ton of money over the past 30+ years. Now when I drink a glass or two it is because I enjoy the taste and not because I want to dull the pain.

I do not understand why others feel the need to be out of their skins. Other than they do not like themselves all that much.

Donning my asbestos suit. Fire away.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #157
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
I can say that anytime I've had something to drink inide of two hours I have never drove.

Now I'm no longer a drinker other than an occasional glass of Asti, sake or baileys. So it has been easy for me..


Sake. Yummmm. Love it hot
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #158
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
I don't have any problem with employers setting rules that employees can't use marijuana, even in their free time... for now. Ultimately, marijuana should be treated exactly like alcohol and most would object to an employer stating that their employers shouldn't drink in their free time. But it's going to be a long process to get society to open their minds and see this logically... Prop 64 is a big step in the right direction but it doesn't do anyone any good to expect the rest of the dominoes to fall right away.
The issue I have with it is the dependency that come with ANY drug or booze.

I have had employees that I saw a drop in effiency in performance reviews and did not really understand until the company came out with a policy on drugs. Some of my best subordinate managers and supervisors turned themselves in because they had become so bad they had no life outside work.

After rehab they once again became outstanding employees. In fact even better in one case.

So I frankly do not believe that it is a victim less issue. While I have had a limited view of it the doctors and nurses I have known tell me much the same thing.

I personally do not care if someone wants to drink or use as long as I, my friends or family are not directly affected.

But again I just do not understand the need.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #159
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
I don't have any problem with employers setting rules that employees can't use marijuana, even in their free time... for now. Ultimately, marijuana should be treated exactly like alcohol and most would object to an employer stating that their employers shouldn't drink in their free time. But it's going to be a long process to get society to open their minds and see this logically... Prop 64 is a big step in the right direction but it doesn't do anyone any good to expect the rest of the dominoes to fall right away.
The issue I have with it is the dependency that come with ANY drug or booze.

I have had employees that I saw a drop in effiency in performance reviews and did not really understand until the company came out with a policy on drugs. Some of my best subordinate managers and supervisors turned themselves in because they had become so bad they had no life outside work.

After rehab they once again became outstanding employees. In fact even better in one case.

So I frankly do not believe that it is a victim less issue. While I have had a limited view of it the doctors and nurses I have known tell me much the same thing.

I personally do not care if someone wants to drink or use as long as I, my friends or family are not directly affected.

But again I just do not understand the need.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #160
Bronco X
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
The issue I have with it is the dependency that come with ANY drug or booze.

I have had employees that I saw a drop in effiency in performance reviews and did not really understand until the company came out with a policy on drugs. Some of my best subordinate managers and supervisors turned themselves in because they had become so bad they had no life outside work.

After rehab they once again became outstanding employees. In fact even better in one case.

So I frankly do not believe that it is a victim less issue. While I have had a limited view of it the doctors and nurses I have known tell me much the same thing.

I personally do not care if someone wants to drink or use as long as I, my friends or family are not directly affected.

But again I just do not understand the need.
I understand the point of view, but the question I have is, do you think alcohol should be prohibited as well? If you did your perspective would at least be consistent and I'd give you credit for it.

I'm personally very libertarian when it comes to individual rights. The issue of a "victim" should be pretty straight forward. Are you infringing on another persons right to life, liberty, property, welfare? If not, the law should stay out of it. It shouldn't be against the law to be a jerk. It shouldn't be against the law to be self destructive or abusive. People have the right to fail.

Not that I think drinking or using pot is obviously an indication of these things, even if you do. But it's not your business what other people do if they aren't getting in the way of what other people do.

Yes, people can do stupid things when they use pot. That doesn't mean everyone shouldn't have the right to use pot responsibly. People do stupid things with guns. That doesn't mean everyone shouldn't have the right to own a gun responsibly. What the law should address is the actions people take when they use these things irresponsibly. But not simply using them itself when the act alone does nothing to infringe on another's rights.

Last edited by Bronco X; 11-10-2012 at 09:31 PM..
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #161
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
I understand the point of view, but the question I have is, do you think alcohol should be prohibited as well? If you did your perspective would at least be consistent and I'd give you credit for it.

I'm personally very libertarian when it comes to individual rights. The issue of a "victim" should be pretty straight forward. Are you infringing on another persons right to life, liberty, property, welfare? If not, the law should stay out of it. It shouldn't be against the law to be a jerk. It shouldn't be against the law to be self destructive or abusive. People have the right to fail.

Not that I think drinking or using pot is obviously an indication of these things, even if you do. But it's not your business what other people do if they aren't getting in the way of what other people do.

Yes, people can do stupid things when they use pot. That doesn't mean everyone shouldn't have the right to use pot responsibly. People do stupid things with guns. That doesn't mean everyone shouldn't have the right to own a gun responsibly. What the law should address is the actions people take when they use these things irresponsibly. But not simply using them itself when the act alone does nothing to infringe on another's rights.
RIF
Quote:
I personally do not care if someone wants to drink or use as long as I, my friends or family are not directly affected.
But as I said everything I have seen from my persepctive or professionals i have dealt with or know tells me that it is unlikely that pot heads,or drinkers will always act responsibly.

When they do not they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #162
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

As I have said before in this and other threads.

If someone wants to USE, it is their choice. As long as they know it is against federal LAW, in this case against league rules that were negoiated by their union and the NFL.

No one is forcing them to play football in the NFL. If they wish to do so they should abstain.

Life is made of trade offs.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #163
Bronco X
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
RIF
I'm not sure what this is an acronym for... the first thing that pops up in google is "Reading is fundamental". If that's what you meant, my intention is to have a respectful debate and I won't be bated by snark. If you mean something else feel free to clarify. I haven't read your other posts, or many posts in this thread. I read your response to my post.


Quote:
But as I said everything I have seen from my persepctive or professionals i have dealt with or know tells me that it is unlikely that pot heads,or drinkers will always act responsibly.

When they do not they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.
"When they do". Not when they don't.
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #164
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
I'm not sure what this is an acronym for... the first thing that pops up in google is "Reading is fundamental". If that's what you meant, my intention is to have a respectful debate and I won't be bated by snark. If you mean something else feel free to clarify. I haven't read your other posts, or many posts in this thread. I read your response to my post.




"When they do". Not when they don't.
YES RIF reading is fundamental..

I stated once again.. in the post before..

Quote:
I personally do not care if someone wants to drink or use as long as I, my friends or family are not directly affected.
and the post you quoted before that one.. in a larger context..


Quote:
So I frankly do not believe that it is a victim less issue. While I have had a limited view of it the doctors and nurses I have known tell me much the same thing.

I personally do not care if someone wants to drink or use as long as I, my friends or family are not directly affected.

But again I just do not understand the need.
and last but not least..

Quote:
But as I said everything I have seen from my perspective or professionals i have dealt with or know tells me that it is unlikely that pot heads, or drinkers will always act responsibly.

When they do not they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.

Do not was in response to the end of the sentence before it stating it is unlikely that users will act responsibly..

Not sure how you missed that, perhaps some responsible use tonight?

That is about as respectful as I get..

with or without stimuli..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #165
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 4,970

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
The issue I have with it is the dependency that come with ANY drug or booze.

I have had employees that I saw a drop in effiency in performance reviews and did not really understand until the company came out with a policy on drugs. Some of my best subordinate managers and supervisors turned themselves in because they had become so bad they had no life outside work.

After rehab they once again became outstanding employees. In fact even better in one case.

So I frankly do not believe that it is a victim less issue. While I have had a limited view of it the doctors and nurses I have known tell me much the same thing.

I personally do not care if someone wants to drink or use as long as I, my friends or family are not directly affected.

But again I just do not understand the need.
Rehabbing from pot?

Wow. They must be smoking some incredible **** down there.

Anywho, plain and simple, you're obviously the product of a very narrow perspective. First and foremost, there doesn't HAVE to be any kind of dependency when it comes to booze OR drugs, as you've stated in previous posts (you can now drink to enjoy the taste). Sounds to me like you've experienced the extreme in terms of who you've come in contact with as it pertains to smoking ganj. I know PLENTY of individuals that are brilliant/business owners/managers/musicians/students/ who smoke weed on a regular basis, and no negative impact on their lifestyle/work habits. Yes, I also know a few (literally three) people who've fallen into the category of "ineffectively doing their jobs", but that's more the exception than the rule.

On this particular subject, you come off as uneducated and holier than thou, with a very narrow minded view. Yes, we heard you. As long as it doesn't affect you and yours, then go ahead and do whatever you'd like! but really, you have disdain for those that aren't walking your same path. That's your prerogative, but you still come across as an a-hole. It actually seems like a pretty common theme amongst your posts. You really ooze a snobbish/parvenu type of attitude. Whatev.


For the record, I'm in complete agreement with the NFL's decision on this particular matter. If they have a drug policy, then you abide by it.
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:44 PM   #166
Bronco X
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
That is about as respectful as I get..
That much is obvious. I can be more respectful than that and as stated I won't take the bait. Perhaps we are not having the same conversation but I expressed my opinion in a post, you responded, and I clarified my position. I'm only going to have the conversation I started so if you want another one, I'm sure you can have it with plenty of posters here.
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:07 AM   #167
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
Rehabbing from pot?

Wow. They must be smoking some incredible **** down there.

Anywho, plain and simple, you're obviously the product of a very narrow perspective. First and foremost, there doesn't HAVE to be any kind of dependency when it comes to booze OR drugs, as you've stated in previous posts (you can now drink to enjoy the taste). Sounds to me like you've experienced the extreme in terms of who you've come in contact with as it pertains to smoking ganj. I know PLENTY of individuals that are brilliant/business owners/managers/musicians/students/ who smoke weed on a regular basis, and no negative impact on their lifestyle/work habits. Yes, I also know a few (literally three) people who've fallen into the category of "ineffectively doing their jobs", but that's more the exception than the rule.

On this particular subject, you come off as uneducated and holier than thou, with a very narrow minded view. Yes, we heard you. As long as it doesn't affect you and yours, then go ahead and do whatever you'd like! but really, you have disdain for those that aren't walking your same path. That's your prerogative, but you still come across as an a-hole. It actually seems like a pretty common theme amongst your posts. You really ooze a snobbish/parvenu type of attitude. Whatev.


For the record, I'm in complete agreement with the NFL's decision on this particular matter. If they have a drug policy, then you abide by it.
As for those that have not been affected, good for them until they are. It is just a matter of time.

As I said before it does not take mind altering drugs for me to speak what is on my mind and how I feel about things. Learned a very long time ago that all that holds you back is your inhibitions.
I realize loads of folk do not like me because if what I say but frankly I do not give a crap. I speak from experience and have been quite successful because I am honest.

Been fired from a couple of jobs because I would not tow the company line when it was a load of crap. But always found a higher paying job shortly thereafter making more money, because there are businessmen that appreciate hearing facts.

That said

In the real business world unless they are in the creative areas of said business the odds are they will Peter Principle out. Or in other words reach their level of in compentcy or dependency.


As for your stance on NFL policy.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:51 AM   #168
Drek
Ring of Famer
 
Drek's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
The issue I have with it is the dependency that come with ANY drug or booze.

I have had employees that I saw a drop in effiency in performance reviews and did not really understand until the company came out with a policy on drugs. Some of my best subordinate managers and supervisors turned themselves in because they had become so bad they had no life outside work.

After rehab they once again became outstanding employees. In fact even better in one case.

So I frankly do not believe that it is a victim less issue. While I have had a limited view of it the doctors and nurses I have known tell me much the same thing.

I personally do not care if someone wants to drink or use as long as I, my friends or family are not directly affected.

But again I just do not understand the need.
I'd say this post is a perfect example of why the war on drugs is a failed cause.

No one wants to be a junkie. The reason people use is the same reason you're on this board. Escapism. Something to do. Most people can balance work, family, and recreation appropriately. Some people can't and those people turn into alcoholics, chronic smokers, pot heads, and addicts to other harder narcotics.

To underscore my point - I was watching A Football Life - 1995 Cleveland Browns on replay yesterday and my wife asked me why the hell someone would get so upset over losing a football team. My response to her was how upset would she be if she couldn't decorate for Christmas? A tradition she has had her whole life with her mother and grandmother. People build attachments and crave something to break up the day to day cycle of our lives. For some that day to day cycle is something they're actively looking to forget for various reasons.

This is how drug dependency starts. People looking to forget their problems for at least a short while getting hooked on that feeling of freedom, then getting hooked on the drug itself. Hard drugs like coke, crack, meth, heroin, etc. are especially dangerous because of how physically addictive they are and how destructive they are to one's ability to function without them. The later makes you run back to it from a mental standpoint more and more frequently, the later makes quitting something that is physically painful, even life threatening.

Portugal's former Estado Novo regime allowed rampant heroin use in order to keep the masses docile. When Estado Novo was overthrown and democracy returned to Portugal the nation spent nearly 30 years with some of the harshest criminal penalties for heroin use. The rate of use never showed significant decline.

In 2001 they decriminalized small amounts of any narcotic, turning it into an administrative penalty where you choose between rehab and jail time. Needless to say most choose rehab. They have since seen MASSIVE reduction in heroin addiction, from the high 30/low 40 percent range among young people to now down in the teens.

Junkies don't want to be junkies. Throwing them in jail for becoming a junkie is like throwing someone in jail for getting HIV through unprotected sex. Both result from bad choices and both result in a treatable ailment. We should instead focus on that treatment and making these people effective parts of society again, not sacrificing them to the penal system.
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #169
Broncos4tw
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,443
Default

Feds will make it very tough for it to become actually legal. They have raided marijuana dispensaries in California. They will arrest people who smoke it in Colorado.

And it will be a huge sticking point with many jobs. A lot of businesses rely on OSHA to obtain a certain level of certification, so they can win bids for larger jobs via the government, larger corporations, etc. Drug testing is a huge part of that. You think a negative drug test will be "ok" after this? No, they will fire the person who tests positive, every time. OSHA is not about to reduce their standards, and so businesses will not either. And it makes sense - if you have 100 construction workers on a site, do you really feel safe if 20% of them test positive? You have no way of knowing if they smoked it last night, or during lunch. There is a lot of personal responsibility involved, but unfortunately, people are not very responsible.
Broncos4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #170
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 4,970

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
I'd say this post is a perfect example of why the war on drugs is a failed cause.

No one wants to be a junkie. The reason people use is the same reason you're on this board. Escapism. Something to do. Most people can balance work, family, and recreation appropriately. Some people can't and those people turn into alcoholics, chronic smokers, pot heads, and addicts to other harder narcotics.

To underscore my point - I was watching A Football Life - 1995 Cleveland Browns on replay yesterday and my wife asked me why the hell someone would get so upset over losing a football team. My response to her was how upset would she be if she couldn't decorate for Christmas? A tradition she has had her whole life with her mother and grandmother. People build attachments and crave something to break up the day to day cycle of our lives. For some that day to day cycle is something they're actively looking to forget for various reasons.

This is how drug dependency starts. People looking to forget their problems for at least a short while getting hooked on that feeling of freedom, then getting hooked on the drug itself. Hard drugs like coke, crack, meth, heroin, etc. are especially dangerous because of how physically addictive they are and how destructive they are to one's ability to function without them. The later makes you run back to it from a mental standpoint more and more frequently, the later makes quitting something that is physically painful, even life threatening.

Portugal's former Estado Novo regime allowed rampant heroin use in order to keep the masses docile. When Estado Novo was overthrown and democracy returned to Portugal the nation spent nearly 30 years with some of the harshest criminal penalties for heroin use. The rate of use never showed significant decline.

In 2001 they decriminalized small amounts of any narcotic, turning it into an administrative penalty where you choose between rehab and jail time. Needless to say most choose rehab. They have since seen MASSIVE reduction in heroin addiction, from the high 30/low 40 percent range among young people to now down in the teens.

Junkies don't want to be junkies. Throwing them in jail for becoming a junkie is like throwing someone in jail for getting HIV through unprotected sex. Both result from bad choices and both result in a treatable ailment. We should instead focus on that treatment and making these people effective parts of society again, not sacrificing them to the penal system.
Incredibly well written. I'm going to be sharing this with some family and friends, as it very eloquently illustrates the main problem and solution to a war that's winnable. Rep to you sir
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #171
teknic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos4tw View Post
Feds will make it very tough for it to become actually legal. They have raided marijuana dispensaries in California. They will arrest people who smoke it in Colorado.
Doesn't matter, no jury in Colorado would convict someone for cannabis.

Jury nullification can be a b****.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #172
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I'd like to know how many of you pro-pot people wouldn't mind your surgeon or nurse using pot.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #173
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,608

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I'd like to know how many of you pro-pot people wouldn't mind your surgeon or nurse using pot.
When, on the job or on their own time?
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #174
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 4,970

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I'd like to know how many of you pro-pot people wouldn't mind your surgeon or nurse using pot.
As long as you aren't lighting up on the job, smoke away.
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #175
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,586

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
Rehabbing from pot?

Wow. They must be smoking some incredible **** down there.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:52 PM.


Denver Broncos