The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #51
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
You forgot trading a 1st for a 2nd rounder. Jarvis green guaranteed money. Maroney. Etc etc. alot of people didnt like him for what you've listed. I didn't like him cause he sucked as a HC, and even worse at personnel decisions.

Oh and cheating in Europe might not sit well with some. Losing that game on top. Lol
How about losing 24 of the last 30 games or something like that, Does that count too?
Old 11-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #52
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I'm in my 30s and I literally never spelled boy like that. How anyone doesn't think star is nothing but a fake troll is beyond me.
Well there I go believing something some one said in a thread quite some time ago.

Was led to believe that that was a slang term for a young male lover.

But now that you brought it up checking new dictionary words I see I was misled.

So sorry I did not check it out personally and will not use it again.

Whoops I just found it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boi

Read and weep.

Last edited by lonestar; 11-08-2012 at 09:13 PM..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #53
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
How about losing 24 of the last 30 games or something like that, Does that count too?
Sure that counts but the hate was on him like stink of crap from the get go because of those things I posted. Most of the rest was just add ons..

I could have written a list as long as space permitted, but just wanted the root cause of your hate.

Covered it pretty well IMO.

There are so many cutlet lovers mikey lovers that will never get over losing their boi.

Whoops I used it again. This time with reference.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boi
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:43 AM   #54
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler

The job Elway has done is remarkable. In just over a year and a half people are talking about the Broncos being legit contenders. Unbelieveable. He has been doing his homework. Just look at the last 2 drafts, free agent signings, undrafted free agents, etc. He's a winner, and knows how to win. I love the team he has built ever since we got rid of McDouchebag (remember what a mess he made ?!?!?!?!).
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:12 AM   #55
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Really? You don't think Manning was a better signing then Tamme, Dressen, Koppen and Brooking?
Read the OP. The first two words are "after Manning".....otherwise, this thread wouldn't have lasted more than one post.
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:14 AM   #56
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Hiring Fox
Drafting Miller
Hiring Del Rio
Landing Manning
Handling "The Tebow" situation
Firing Xanders
Koppen - Brooking

People were saying Elway was just another former player trying to be a GM. Firing off names, listing failures.... Matt Millen was mentioned mutiple times, funny how they forgot one former player: Ozzie Newsome. So far, Elway is more Newsome than Millen.

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:12 AM   #57
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
People were saying Elway was just another former player trying to be a GM. Firing off names, listing failures.... Matt Millen was mentioned mutiple times, funny how they forgot one former player: Ozzie Newsome. So far, Elway is more Newsome than Millen.
Yep. The thing most folks seemed to discount after he was hired was the fact that Elway has been effectively preparing for this since the day he retired. He knew what he wanted and his role with the arena league and the rest of his interests prepared him for this job.

He's not one of those former players stumbling into the front office with no real thought about how it actually works. He did his prep. He played in the minor leagues so he can be effective once he got the majors.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote