The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
KevinJames
Opthomas Prime

Default Von Miller & other Broncos play Call Of Duty says "Champ Bailey is by far the best"

Quote:
on Miller’s obsession with playing “Call of Duty” comes down to one thing: competition.

“As athletes, we compete over everything, and a game like ‘Call of Duty’ is about as competitive as it gets,” Miller says when I ask about his favorite shoot-'em-up gaming franchise. “With the competitive aspect of the game, you can be down a couple of kills and you just want to come back. That’s what draws all athletes to ‘Call of Duty.’ There is just so much competitive spirit involved.”

Miller and his Denver Broncos teammates claim to be online firing virtual shots at each other all the time, with Miller preferring smaller assault weapons to the bigger sniper rifles.

“I like those compact sub-machine guns,” Miller says. “Pretty much everyone on the team plays, so it’s a lot of fun. We have a lot of time on our hands, and playing ‘Call of Duty’ is just what we do.

“When it comes to skills, I’m probably pretty average. Champ Bailey is the best at the game by far. I can definitely play a lot better, but I have to say, I like to sneak up behind Champ and get that buzz kill. He’s always on a roll, so you know when you get Champ, you’re having a good game.”

ESPN Playbook: With “Call of Duty: Black Ops II” coming out in a few weeks, what would you like to see added to the franchise that maybe they’ve been missing out in years past?

Von Miller: From what I’ve seen in the trailers, it looks like they really hit it on the head in terms of adding all of the futuristic weapons. [The game is based in 2025.] That was the only thing that was missing before. They always had great weapons before, weapons that boggled your mind and made you wonder if they really had this in real life, but after watching the trailers, it looks like the new weapons are really going to be great.

more in link....
http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/tec...of-duty-contra

Pretty cool hope I run into one of them in game, only time I played COD w/ a bronco or former bronco in this case was Perrish Cox online.

Last edited by KevinJames; 11-06-2012 at 05:23 PM..
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #2
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

But what about the candy they gave out for halloween. I mean we need more of this crucial information in the main thread. This goes a long way in how they will play sunday. I mean seriously, do they play as a clan or individually. What is their preferred weapon of choice? The ACR or lame striker shotgun. AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW!!!!

Just messing with you.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
KevinJames
Opthomas Prime

^lol how sweet would that be to run into them playing together as a clan and if they were using the mics to talk s*** to me calling me a noob and stuff lmao that be golden.

Last edited by KevinJames; 11-06-2012 at 05:43 PM..
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
But what about the candy they gave out for halloween. I mean we need more of this crucial information in the main thread. This goes a long way in how they will play sunday. I mean seriously, do they play as a clan or individually. What is their preferred weapon of choice? The ACR or lame striker shotgun. AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW!!!!

Just messing with you.
Miller and his Denver Broncos teammates claim to be online firing virtual shots at each other all the time, with Miller preferring smaller assault weapons to the bigger sniper rifles.

“I like those compact sub-machine guns,” Miller says. “Pretty much everyone on the team plays, so it’s a lot of fun. We have a lot of time on our hands, and playing ‘Call of Duty’ is just what we do.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #5
Kid A
Ring of Famer

I don't need love. I just need wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

In team play, Champ can cover 3/4 of the ****ing map himself. Of course he's the best.
Kid A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:47 PM   #6
Action

Reading that interview, it's clear to see why Von has glasses.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #7
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
In team play, Champ can cover 3/4 of the ****ing map himself. Of course he's the best.
SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post

Crap, I actually didn't read the article. That would be cool to play against them...... if I played or something!
Old 11-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #9
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Pretty much everyone on the team plays, so it’s a lot of fun. We have a lot of time on our hands, and playing ‘Call of Duty’ is just what we do.

Translation: Everyone plays besides Peyton Manning. He calls his video game "film sessions"
Old 11-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #10
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Von Miller was at the Nuggets game tonight. That is all.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #11
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Assuming they use 360. The chat etc is better on the 360. It'd be pretty cool to play those guys in a game. It'd be interesting to get their take on a game like Madden.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:10 PM   #12
Bacchus

Hey maybe it keeps them out of the strip bar!