The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #1776
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
ahh...so he's going to focus on the offense
Hysterical isn't it!

The guy who's pressers are full of "I don't understand" and only claim to fame is being an above avg DC is going to relenquish the DC duties and focus on the other things he has neglected!

Pure comedy in kFc!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #1777
FearLanier

All KC fans this year during the games.

Old 11-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #1778
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Hahaha!

Romeo stepped down as DC! The one and only thing he is sorta good at!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...s-dcoordinator

Romeo Crennel started with the man in the mirror. The embattled coach stepped down from his role as defensive coordinator and named assistant Gary Gibbs to the position, according to Adam Teicher of The Kansas City Star.

To be honest I didn't know he was doing both jobs, stupid move. It is hard enough to be an HC let alone a DC too. If kFc wanted him to be a DC they should have signed a real HC.

This franchise is such a joke right now. Throw in FA busts (Routt, Cassell, Quinn, Hillis) and a 1-7 record and it is just laughable.

Maybe Romeo made the move to get back to his Career Win % mark of .320 before the end of the year!

He would have to get Kyle Orton back...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #1779
spiralism

Holy ****, even in my wildest dreams i didn't see KC being this bad, they actually brought the Bed and Breakfast offense back to the AFC West!
Old 11-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #1780
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Darn, I was in a pissy mood and was looking for the Pud to take it out on. Banned.

I just do not understand going to a rival board when your team is in full suckage mode, where there's no defense (no pun intended, oh hell yes there is) to anything anyone says about that team. Yet he chooses to look like the total idiot. Maybe it's something masochistic.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #1781
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Darn, I was in a pissy mood and was looking for the Pud to take it out on. Banned.

I just do not understand going to a rival board when your team is in full suckage mode, where there's no defense (no pun intended, oh hell yes there is) to anything anyone says about that team. Yet he chooses to look like the total idiot. Maybe it's something masochistic.
2nd time he lost his cool after an embarrassing loss. What I don't get is why he bothers coming back if he is just going to lose his cool.

It must be a form of masochism. Either way it just proves what kind of person he is, always thought anyone who considered himself a Stud to be an A-hole.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #1782
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
2nd time he lost his cool after an embarrassing loss. What I don't get is why he bothers coming back if he is just going to lose his cool.

It must be a form of masochism. Either way it just proves what kind of person he is, always thought anyone who considered himself a Stud to be an A-hole.
Ya this is what a few of us were thinking. He went into a spiral after we seemed to touch a nerve with him. Moments later he was suckin on a mod grenade.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 11-05-2012 at 08:26 PM..
Old 11-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #1783
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
Holy ****, even in my wildest dreams i didn't see KC being this bad, they actually brought the Bed and Breakfast offense back to the AFC West!
Nice double smack on the Raiders and Chiefs in one post.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #1784
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post

he's still here, he's Fight On! This guy is seriously whacked.
Tombstone RJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #1785
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Well, you do Remember Moses walking in the Desert aimlessly at times for 40 years with the followers? Then again, all the naysayers made it a long trek because of their unbelief and complaints and God would have them die and only their children would get to the promise land. So, once the generation of Chiefs fans that haven't seen their team get to the promise land (Super Bowl) die from their constant complaining and fundraising for the airplane banner, only their children will see the Promised Land. This seems to be well passed the 40 years span.

He has a plan for the Chiefs and their ungrateful fans.
BWAHAHAHAH!

The Smack is STRONG in this one. REP!
ScottXray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #1786
Mile High Salute

Gotta love the "changes" the Chefs announced today...lipstick on a pig.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #1787
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
what was his alter idiot ego, KCcouldn'tfindaStud banned for? I think I missed this 2nd banning. And that now explains alot about FightOnforstupidity
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00 PM   #1788
Rolandftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
I think Geno looked great on Saturday. He put 3 TD's on the best pass defense in college football.

The top 3 QB's are victims of god awful surrounding talent. Barkley and Geno's defense can't stop anybody. Literally.

Geno put his team in position to win 3 times Saturday and his defense gave up a 90 and 25 yard TD literally on the next play.

Kinda feel bad for these guys. They have to score 5 TD's every game just to have any chance to win.
TCU the best pass defense in college football? On what basis, exactly? They get a lot of interceptions, but they give up a lot of yards, points and touchdowns too.

Look at their conference slate:

TCU vs ISU- Barnett 12/21 183 yards 8.7 yd average
TCU vs Baylor-Florence 12/19 289 yards 15.2 yd average
TCU vs TTU- Doege 30/42 318 yards 7.6 yd average
TCU vs OSU- Lunt 18/33 324 yards 9.8 yd average
TCU vs WVU- Smith 32/54 260 yards 4.8 yd average

So, Geno Smith was held in check more then any of TCU's conference opponents but Iowa State (who I think most will agree have the worst or second worst offense in the Big XII)?

Geno kept them in it and everything, but didn't exactly put up the stats that would make a scout think he's a top 5 pick either. And yeah, West Virginia has a terrible pass defense. So does Baylor though...
Old 11-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #1789
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandftw View Post
TCU the best pass defense in college football? On what basis, exactly? They get a lot of interceptions, but they give up a lot of yards, points and touchdowns too.

Look at their conference slate:

TCU vs ISU- Barnett 12/21 183 yards 8.7 yd average
TCU vs Baylor-Florence 12/19 289 yards 15.2 yd average
TCU vs TTU- Doege 30/42 318 yards 7.6 yd average
TCU vs OSU- Lunt 18/33 324 yards 9.8 yd average
TCU vs WVU- Smith 32/54 260 yards 4.8 yd average

So, Geno Smith was held in check more then any of TCU's conference opponents but Iowa State (who I think most will agree have the worst or second worst offense in the Big XII)?

Geno kept them in it and everything, but didn't exactly put up the stats that would make a scout think he's a top 5 pick either. And yeah, West Virginia has a terrible pass defense. So does Baylor though...
Geno is also a product of a terrible OL who is struggling mightily to compete against Big 12 DL. Devonte Fields was in Geno's grill before he could finish his 5 step drop on every other play.

I'm just not sure how Geno or Barkley are supposed to be so great when their teams are so incredibly horrible. Geno gives his team 3 chances to win and his defense/ST's blows it and Barkley puts up 5 TD's and 400+ yards but the only stop his defense got was when Oregon missed a FG.

Geno isn't as NFL ready because he needs more time to learn to read defense's, but I like his tools. I like Barkley's too. Smart kid. Will break the USC curse IMO. He's by far most NFL ready QB from USC.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:01 AM   #1790
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Isn't Fight On! supposed to be a Raiders fan? What makes you think they are the same person?
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #1791
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
Isn't Fight On! supposed to be a Raiders fan? What makes you think they are the same person?
I think they are both idiots but different people.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #1792
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
just a hunch, I have zero proof. When you look at how FO argues, it's similar to KCStud but more mature. It's like KCStud knows he's a loser but he still wants to post here on the OMane so he creates a new poster identity that claims to be a faider fan. He thinks we won't figure it out b/c FO is a faider fan and not another kc fan. But when you look at FO's posts, they are very much like KCstud's posts in that he basically ignores counter arguments and then when he's proven wrong, he moves the goal posts. The only difference is FO doesn't have knee-jerk reactions and he tries to remain civil.
Tombstone RJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:54 PM   #1793
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
just a hunch, I have zero proof. When you look at how FO argues, it's similar to KCStud but more mature. It's like KCStud knows he's a loser but he still wants to post here on the OMane so he creates a new poster identity that claims to be a faider fan. He thinks we won't figure it out b/c FO is a faider fan and not another kc fan. But when you look at FO's posts, they are very much like KCstud's posts in that he basically ignores counter arguments and then when he's proven wrong, he moves the goal posts. The only difference is FO doesn't have knee-jerk reactions and he tries to remain civil.
I see the point and it could work, Studly could have multiple personalities but I think Stud deep down thinks kFc is the best team ever because he is a fan of them. When he is proven wrong he just commits hari kari so he has an excuse not to be here and take the punishment from threads like this.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #1794
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
I can see where you are going, but I disagree. The difference between FO and KCPud is so night and day. They both rely on faulty arguments and some moving goal posts, but FO is not a straight up d-bag.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #1795
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
I can see where you are going, but I disagree. The difference between FO and KCPud is so night and day. They both rely on faulty arguments and some moving goal posts, but FO is not a straight up d-bag.
Fight on! seemed to go completely brain dead last time KCDud got banned. Almost like the retard went from one account to the other. Unless Fight On! was on a few days of a drug binge, it would seem they could be the same person. It was pretty surprising how Fight On! responded to posts just like KCDud.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #1796
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

I went back like 5 pages and couldn't see what KCStud got banned for this time. Could someone enlighten me to what the idiot did this time around?
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #1797
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
I went back like 5 pages and couldn't see what KCStud got banned for this time. Could someone enlighten me to what the idiot did this time around?
family smack.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #1798
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
I pushed him to his limit and he snapped and he said something about my parents.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #1799
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I pushed him to his limit and he snapped and he said something about my parents.
Sadly pushing kFcSTUD to the limit is about the same as pushing a K Car to it's limit. You hit the limits very quickly.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #1800
Tim

Vegas only has kc losing by 13 this week, I might put a hundred on Pittsburgh