The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #126
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
How can I do that when I need to let everyone know that your son isn't really all of that and a bag of chips?

Signed,
Cutthemdown
I'm not biting too hard because i seem to be the only one who gets banned around here. Trust me pissing off Kupesdad around here is like kicking puppies. You find yourself singled out and banned for telling Rohirim that his breath probably smells of dick.

Everyone gets bummed when broncos players get injured, i want Kuper starting and playing well just like everyone else. Being critical of him just a little different because his father frequents the board. I will try and remember that.

Heal up fast Kupe! Maybe sleep in a hyperbaric chamber if they make one in xxxl.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #127
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Heal up fast Kupe! Maybe sleep in a hyperbaric chamber if they make one in xxxl.
Looks like somebody is already in it...

pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #128
spiralism

Good news so. @ Panthers, Chargers and @ KC being 3 games he'll likely miss, nothing terrifying on the interior from two of those, though Liuget/Garay could cause trouble
Old 11-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #129
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

When Kupe went down I was all

Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #130
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I'm not biting too hard because i seem to be the only one who gets banned around here. Trust me pissing off Kupesdad around here is like kicking puppies. You find yourself singled out and banned for telling Rohirim that his breath probably smells of dick.

Everyone gets bummed when broncos players get injured, i want Kuper starting and playing well just like everyone else. Being critical of him just a little different because his father frequents the board. I will try and remember that.

Cut... I didn't snap on you because you were being critical of Chris. I snapped because I feel that most of your comments seem to be hypercritical of this team not just the O-Line. I admit that I was out of bounds commenting on your life and I apologize for that. For the most part your takes critical or not seem to have a fairly sound understanding of the game. I don't take any pleasure watching you get piled on by other posters because I'm a big boy and I can take care of myself. Whether Chris retires as a Bronco or moves on to another team at some point, I will always be a fan (I can't believe I just wrote that) due to the fact that every person I have met in person that came from this website have been very kind to me and my family. I'm sure the same could be said about you. I will try to be thicker skinned in the future... the great thing about sites like this is we don't have to agree on everything (that would suck) but we do have a responsibility to at least be somewhat civil no matter what the discussion is about. This last 10 mos has been pretty tough for me watching my son struggle with injuries and you must have caught me on a bad day. Anyway if I feel like piling on someone we always have Bob... have a good day...kupe
kupesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #131
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:

This post sounds like you're trying to claim a correlation between your recent 7-day vacation and the exchange you had with Kupesdad. For the record, the two incidents were not connected. And the idea that you're the only one who gets banned around here is patently false. Just sayin'....

Go Broncos... and get healthy again soon, Kuper!
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:05 PM   #132
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupesdad View Post
Cut... I didn't snap on you because you were being critical of Chris. I snapped because I feel that most of your comments seem to be hypercritical of this team not just the O-Line. I admit that I was out of bounds commenting on your life and I apologize for that. For the most part your takes critical or not seem to have a fairly sound understanding of the game. I don't take any pleasure watching you get piled on by other posters because I'm a big boy and I can take care of myself. Whether Chris retires as a Bronco or moves on to another team at some point, I will always be a fan (I can't believe I just wrote that) due to the fact that every person I have met in person that came from this website have been very kind to me and my family. I'm sure the same could be said about you. I will try to be thicker skinned in the future... the great thing about sites like this is we don't have to agree on everything (that would suck) but we do have a responsibility to at least be somewhat civil no matter what the discussion is about. This last 10 mos has been pretty tough for me watching my son struggle with injuries and you must have caught me on a bad day. Anyway if I feel like piling on someone we always have Bob... have a good day...kupe
You're being too nice.

Anyone who has watched Kuper since he got here and determine he's average to below average can't possibly have a fair understanding of the game.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #133
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

Quote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNN N!!

SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #134
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

I think Bob's attention-whorish head may soon explode at the thought of someone containing half of the genetic makeup of a real life NFL player saying his name.
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #135
BroncsCheer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Oh and for the record (and for Kupe's dad) he is one of my favorite players ever and wish him a long and successful career.

Get well soon Kupe and I do hope my wonderings are completely wrong.
Nope.

Neither your musing, nor the bong rip you took before you decided to post about it were wrong.

interesting thread fodder
Old 11-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #136
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
You're being too nice.

Anyone who has watched Kuper since he got here and determine he's average to below average can't possibly have a fair understanding of the game.
Totally agree.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #137
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncsCheer View Post
Nope.

Neither your musing, nor the bong rip you took before you decided to post about it were wrong.

interesting thread fodder
The shiit I smoke sway too good to waste in a bong, it's a one hit vaporizer pipe for me.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #138
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

2-3 weeks is better news but not good. There is a noticeable drop off in production when he is out. We need interior push to get the running game going. Get the running threat going and our O will cause conniption fits. ManRam has a shot here to put some good games on tape against favorable match ups. I hope he comes through.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #139
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Meanwhile I am watching the Eagles make a case for having ownership make a play for Sean Payton.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #140
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
FYI, I hope I don't jinx it by mentioning it here, but the Broncos have been toward the bottom of the league in soft tissue injuries. I think this directly correlates to the new, more modern style of training. We are still suffering trauma injuries, which can't be avoided due to training, but there are not the usual hamstring strains, leg pulls and ACL tears we seemed to find every year. Look at the Redskins. Shanahan is likely sticking with his old school approach and he's lost multiple starters to ACL tears. There is still half a season left, and I want to see if endurance is better on the back end than it has been in years past, but I am encouraged by what I'm seeing.
I've noticed that too. (knock on wood)
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #141
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
The doc and team were worried the ligament were torn and there was some involvement with the hardware from his surgery. After reading the MRI they all agreed that surgery wasn't needed and he will be out 2-3 weeks. Thanks to everyone for their concern. Go Broncos!!!
Awesome news - think we can get by these teams coming up without him but I'm glad he'll be back for the Ravens game. We'll need him.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #142
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
When Kupe went down I was all

Oh dude that's one of the funniest post I've seen in a long time. Rep.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #143
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Oh dude that's one of the funniest post I've seen in a long time. Rep.
I try!
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:02 AM   #144
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:

from the heart i hope Chris gets back out there asap and goes on to have another 10 yrs in the NFL. And for the record i do believe he is a good starting interior olinemen. I am too critical sometimes though and i will try and be more positive.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:05 AM   #145
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

after all we are in first place!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #146
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
after all we are in first place!
Rep
kupesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:35 PM   #147
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

well if all else fails turn to Peyton for advice...granted he was giving advice to Johnny but I am sure dirt has magical properties so it would work for Chris.

Either that or we buy the $10K Tebow jersey which also probably performs miracles and give him that.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #148
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
The shiit I smoke sway too good to waste in a bong, it's a one hit vaporizer pipe for me.
This explains a lot.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #149
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
This explains a lot.
actually it was a joke. You know, joke, like you.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:32 PM   #150
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Any news on Kupe?