The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default Official Denver Broncos @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread 11.4.2012

Denver Broncos (4-3)

VS.

Cincinnati Bengals (3-4)

Game Time: 11:00 AM Mountain Time

Forecast at Kickoff: 49

TV Broadcast: CBS | Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf
Radio broadcast: 850 KOA

NFL Scores
ESPN NFL Scoreboard
CBS Sportsline NFL Scoreboard
Broncos Team Home Page
NFL.com Game Center
Broncos Roster Depth Chart

Orange Mane
It's All Over Fat Man!
Max Denver
BroncoTalk
Mile High Report
Denver Post
CBS 4 Denver
ABC 7 Denver
Fox 11/31 Denver
NBC 9 Denver

This will be the 27th meeting between the Denver Broncos and Cincinnati Bengals. The Broncos are 18-2 with a 3 game winning streak. The last time these two teams met was September 18, 2011 when Denver beat the Bengals 24-22. This will be the first time the Broncos have been back to Cincinnati since Denver junk punched the Bengals and their fans with the immaculate deflection. Looking completely Ortoned and in for a long season, an improbable pass was deflected straight into the waiting hands of Brandon Stokley. Stokely proceeded to score and the Broncos went on a 6-0 run to start the season. We won't talk about what happened after that string of wins..... its too painful.

The Broncos increased their league leading fouth quarter scoring differential (+76) with their win over the Saints. This is the best mark in NFL History through 7 games.

QB Peyton Manning is the first player since Steve Young in 1998 to pass for more than 300 yards and 3 TDs in four consecutive games. He also owns the Bengals with a 7-0 career mark.

LB Wesley Woodyard is one of only two NFL players who have tallied 50 tackles, 3 sacks, and 2 interceptions this season. The other player is the Cleveland Browns D'Qwell Jackson. I know, I can't believe it is a Browns player too.

K Matt Prater is banging field goals like he is banging......... well lets just say he is 9-9 on field goals this season. He is the most accurate kicker in Broncos history with an 81.8 percent (99 of 121) field goal record.

Denver Broncos
Mike Adams S | Knee | Probable
Chris Kuper G | Forearm | Probable
Peyton Manning QB | Right Thumb | Probable
Tracey Porter CB | Illness | Out
Jacob Tamme TE | Hip | Probable

Bengals
Jeff Faine C | Hamstring | Probable
Andrew Hawkins WR | Knee | Probable
Marvin Jones WR | Knee | Out
Brian Leonard RB | Ribs | Probable
Dontay Moch LB | Illness | Out

Coach John Fox:
On the improvement of Ryan Clady - "I think the area he's improved in is his run blocking. It was something that we had seen as something he could improve at and he has."

Ryan Clady:
On his contract situation - "I wouldn't say disappointed, but I definitely wanted to get it done before training camp started. And it didn't, but I just went out and played. THis is my fifth year in the league; I understand its a business. My job is to go out and play my best every down, every year."

Peyton Manning:
On his right thumb injury - "More of an irritant than anything else"

Peyton Manning:
On the Bengals pass rush - "I think the Bengals have the option, they could rush four and create pressure on the quarterback or they probably have every blitz in the book... Atkins is a physical guy up front, Domata Peko, all those guys, it's a big, physical group.

Last edited by theAPAOps5; 11-04-2012 at 01:05 AM..
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links