The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 AM   #301
Dutch
The Flying Dutchman

Leatherneck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Man! This place used to be drama central.

I still miss Mock. Not for these later posts where he'd been attacked so many times that he just came on being defensive and pissed (and probably was pretty sick and medicated as well), but his early stuff, talking about farming and his cat and his nieces and his drug escapades in college. That was some of the funniest stuff I've ever read.
Agreed. Dude would have me laughing so hard at his rants (early days) that my abs would hurt the next day.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #302
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

It's too bad that during one of the server switches tons of old threads were lost. There was some amazing repartee from a large array of personalities. Late night conversations and some epic and brutal interchanges between Slap and Mock. Sometimes mean but also laugh out loud funny.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #303
Broncos4Life
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
It's too bad that during one of the server switches tons of old threads were lost. There was some amazing repartee from a large array of personalities. Late night conversations and some epic and brutal interchanges between Slap and Mock. Sometimes mean but also laugh out loud funny.
Yep. There was always some Mock rant thread that would show up real late that had me rolling.
Broncos4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:40 AM   #304
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Wonder what Slap is up to these days. Too bad Mock hurt his feelings so many times that he felt the need to commit OM Suicide. He had great takes, especially baseball. That guy was a wealth of knowledge but struggled if someone didn't agree... Which Mock seldom did, lol.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote