The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #751
broncswin
God I love those Broncos
 
broncswin's Avatar
 
Bring back the hardware

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Broncos Fantasy Land
Posts: 2,188

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos
Default

GTFO!!! This is pure trolling, because there is no way a person could be this stupid....I really think this poster could take the cake for dumbest of all time if they are serious.
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #752
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Seriously, just stop. Are you set for a SB in the next few seasons with Carson Palmer? You just used up 2 first round picks to do just that. Now who is closer and better for the future with their new QB? Seems we got our QB without losing any draft picks and you used up 2 possible players that can get you over the hump.
Let me ask you this: After, hell WITH PALMER, are the Faiders set up for success (?), um no.

We really thought you were a different breed of Raider fan. Either you are KCDud's alternate account or you went brain dead. Seriously, teams change after a few years and we are going for that opportunity. What better way then to get the best FA QB out there in 2012? If you can't see the teams improvement on not only offense but defense, we can't help your pea brain thinking. Enjoy the rest of the season. I know we will be doing just that!
As of now the Raiders are not set for the future at QB, but I am talking about Denver. Here is the problem with the Peyton signing. Unless the Denver Peytons win atleast one SB in the 2-3 years he is there, the signing is a failure. Not only that, in the 2-3 years that Denver may have 10+ wins or better, they will be drafting consistently low and not in the 1st 3 rounds. It's SB or bust and the odds are not on Denver's favor.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #753
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
GTFO!!! This is pure trolling, because there is no way a person could be this stupid....I really think this poster could take the cake for dumbest of all time if they are serious.
Blame your parents for not giving you the IQ to keep up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #754
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

It's awesome to hear Raiders' fans' advising others about how a franchise needs to build for success in the long term.

Is there a franchise more consistent in fail over the last decade? I can't think of one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #755
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,526

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Blame your parents for not giving you the IQ to keep up.
Care to take on my responses?
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #756
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,526

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Blame your parents for not giving you the IQ to keep up.
Oh and also we have a possible QBOTF. Learning behind one of the all time greats. Not to mention we have elway jn the front office.we will be drafting a bit lower however we have skme of the key cogs set in place. LT check Pass rush check most of the places that take high picks we really dknt need. However we might not know how good brock will be for atleast two years.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #757
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,448

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
As of now the Raiders are not set for the future at QB, but I am talking about Denver. Here is the problem with the Peyton signing. Unless the Denver Peytons win atleast one SB in the 2-3 years he is there, the signing is a failure. Not only that, in the 2-3 years that Denver may have 10+ wins or better, they will be drafting consistently low and not in the 1st 3 rounds. It's SB or bust and the odds are not on Denver's favor.
No. The Broncos are a joy to watch each and every game. Can you say that about your team?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #758
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,448

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

I have already gotten my share of the 18 million dollars worth and it's only week 9.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #759
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,649

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Blame your parents for not giving you the IQ to keep up.
Yep this is another stud account.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #760
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
As of now the Raiders are not set for the future at QB, but I am talking about Denver. Here is the problem with the Peyton signing. Unless the Denver Peytons win atleast one SB in the 2-3 years he is there, the signing is a failure. Not only that, in the 2-3 years that Denver may have 10+ wins or better, they will be drafting consistently low and not in the 1st 3 rounds. It's SB or bust and the odds are not on Denver's favor.
I suppose you're going to tell us it's much better to be the franchise that hasn't even been to the playoffs in 10 years and doesn't have to worry about a late-first-round pick because they didn't have any first round pick at all. Since they traded it (and next year's 2nd) for a guy who was otherwise content to spend the season in his La-Z-Boy watching Sunday Ticket.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #761
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,608
Default

THE RAIDERS STILL SUCK

looks like it

carry on raider nation
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #762
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
No. The Broncos are a joy to watch each and every game. Can you say that about your team?
My team is rebuilding and success this year is improving all year. The Raiders are going through a major overhaul after the passing of Al.

Here's a question for you Donkey fans. What is success for your Denver Peytons? Winning seasons? Winning the West? Winning the AFC title? Or winning the Super Bowl?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #763
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I suppose you're going to tell us it's much better to be the franchise that hasn't even been to the playoffs in 10 years and doesn't have to worry about a late-first-round pick because they didn't have any first round pick at all. Since they traded it (and next year's 2nd) for a guy who was otherwise content to spend the season in his La-Z-Boy watching Sunday Ticket.
Nope. I'm just pointing out the flip side of the Peyton signing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #764
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,448

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
My team is rebuilding and success this year is improving all year. The Raiders are going through a major overhaul after the passing of Al.

Here's a question for you Donkey fans. What is success for your Denver Peytons? Winning seasons? Winning the West? Winning the AFC title? Or winning the Super Bowl?
It's already a success. We didn't give up 2 1st's and a 2nd to get him.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #765
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
It's already a success. We didn't give up 2 1st's and a 2nd to get him.
Dancing around the question. Typical
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #766
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,448

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
My team is rebuilding and success this year is improving all year. The Raiders are going through a major overhaul after the passing of Al.

Here's a question for you Donkey fans. What is success for your Denver Peytons? Winning seasons? Winning the West? Winning the AFC title? Or winning the Super Bowl?
You have been rebuilding since a year after Al fired Chucky
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #767
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,526

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

He wants answers but wonr tackle the one about plamer....yawns. figures
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #768
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,526

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Dancing around the question. Typical
Succes is winning and getting excitement from our team... the ability to believe.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #769
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
He wants answers but wonr tackle the one about plamer....yawns. figures
Too much was given up for the Palmer signing. But that was a different staff and the current one has to deal with it.

I pose the question again, what is success for your beloved Denver Peytons?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #770
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,448

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Dancing around the question. Typical
Dancing

We got the best free agent in the history of EVER and it cost nothing except money and you gotta pay a guy what he is worth.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #771
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Succes is winning and getting excitement from our team... the ability to believe.
Bull****! Is that all Elway signed him for? What a waste.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #772
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Dancing

We got the best free agent in the history of EVER and it cost nothing except money and you gotta pay a guy what he is worth.
So your just happy to have the guy? Lame
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #773
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Bull****! Is that all Elway signed him for? What a waste.
The goal of all football teams should be to win now. Some have a better chance at that. Getting Peyton Manning gave us a much better chance at that then any other option.

You've said your team is making strides, improving in some ways. Leaving having a GOAT as QB aside, Denver is making improvements too, some tied directly to the Manning signing, but there are big strides in Defense as well. Frankly after the debacle of having McD as coach we've practially resurrected Lazarus. The fact that our organization could recover enough to entice a QB of Manning's caliber (and he is still playing at a higher level than most of the ones out there) says we've taken much bigger strides than any other team in the division.

If the worst insult you can come up with is calling us the Denver Peytons, I think I can live with that, because OMG, being known for having a GOAT still performing like it is okay by me. I am sure Miami still loves Dan Marino and he didn't win a Superbowl and yet he gave the city a great ride. I obviously want a Superbowl ideally. If that doesn't happen, it will be enough that having Manning and winning and attracting talent back to Denver will help us build again.

But honestly I do think we have a good shot at getting a ring. The AZ Cardinals almost did it with Kurt Warner, who is not the QB Manning is. We don't have Larry Fitz I know, but having Manning rather than Tebow is likely to help us bring in talent who know Denver is serious about winning NOW.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #774
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,526

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Bull****! Is that all Elway signed him for? What a waste.
So i should be upset about winning games? Nobody knows how it will play out. This board is definitely more stable. Fans are laughing at each other. Having a good time. Of course a super bowl is everyone's goal. But only one team gets that every year. As long as we have a chance to make it to the dance win or lose I'm happy.

Im sorry but you just bring sour grapes. Carson palmer? Two first round picks. You are rebuilding. You seem to be ok with that
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #775
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
You of all people used logic in a sentence. Now that is damn funny. Those other teams you mentioned groomed a QB for the long term. The Donkey's went for broke for 2-3 years of possible success even though the odds of winning the SB is historically stacked against them. After Peyton, are the Donkeys set for success, um no.
Last I checked the Packers drafted Rogers and he sat behind Farve for a couple of years. I'm pretty sure the Broncos drafted a QB high in the draft last year to sit behind Manning for a couple of years.

Please like you wouldn't dig up Al Davis' skeleton for a chance to rent Peyton Manning for a couple of years. Once again, Denver's FO is employing a strategy of both drafting and developing players and acquiring the best available talent via free-agency. They got tired of being mediocre and made a move to improve the franchise. And what's funny, is Oakland hasn't even been good enough to make the move to contender from mediocre the past 10 years because they've been so ****ing bad.

8-8, 8-8, 5-11, 5-11, 4-12, 2-14, 5-11, 4-12. At least Bronco fans acknowledged that they sucked during the end of the McDaniel's era. At least Chef fans acknowledge how badly their franchise has sucked. Raider fan is seriously too collectively stupid to fully comprehend how bad their franchise has been the past decade.

razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Denver Broncos