The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #751
broncswin
God I love those Broncos

Bring back the hardware

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos

GTFO!!! This is pure trolling, because there is no way a person could be this stupid....I really think this poster could take the cake for dumbest of all time if they are serious.
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #752
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Seriously, just stop. Are you set for a SB in the next few seasons with Carson Palmer? You just used up 2 first round picks to do just that. Now who is closer and better for the future with their new QB? Seems we got our QB without losing any draft picks and you used up 2 possible players that can get you over the hump.
Let me ask you this: After, hell WITH PALMER, are the Faiders set up for success (?), um no.

We really thought you were a different breed of Raider fan. Either you are KCDud's alternate account or you went brain dead. Seriously, teams change after a few years and we are going for that opportunity. What better way then to get the best FA QB out there in 2012? If you can't see the teams improvement on not only offense but defense, we can't help your pea brain thinking. Enjoy the rest of the season. I know we will be doing just that!
As of now the Raiders are not set for the future at QB, but I am talking about Denver. Here is the problem with the Peyton signing. Unless the Denver Peytons win atleast one SB in the 2-3 years he is there, the signing is a failure. Not only that, in the 2-3 years that Denver may have 10+ wins or better, they will be drafting consistently low and not in the 1st 3 rounds. It's SB or bust and the odds are not on Denver's favor.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #753
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
GTFO!!! This is pure trolling, because there is no way a person could be this stupid....I really think this poster could take the cake for dumbest of all time if they are serious.
Blame your parents for not giving you the IQ to keep up.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #754
BroncoBeavis

It's awesome to hear Raiders' fans' advising others about how a franchise needs to build for success in the long term.

Is there a franchise more consistent in fail over the last decade? I can't think of one.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #755
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Care to take on my responses?
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #756
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Oh and also we have a possible QBOTF. Learning behind one of the all time greats. Not to mention we have elway jn the front office.we will be drafting a bit lower however we have skme of the key cogs set in place. LT check Pass rush check most of the places that take high picks we really dknt need. However we might not know how good brock will be for atleast two years.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #757
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
As of now the Raiders are not set for the future at QB, but I am talking about Denver. Here is the problem with the Peyton signing. Unless the Denver Peytons win atleast one SB in the 2-3 years he is there, the signing is a failure. Not only that, in the 2-3 years that Denver may have 10+ wins or better, they will be drafting consistently low and not in the 1st 3 rounds. It's SB or bust and the odds are not on Denver's favor.
No. The Broncos are a joy to watch each and every game. Can you say that about your team?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #758
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

I have already gotten my share of the 18 million dollars worth and it's only week 9.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #759
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Yep this is another stud account.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #760
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
I suppose you're going to tell us it's much better to be the franchise that hasn't even been to the playoffs in 10 years and doesn't have to worry about a late-first-round pick because they didn't have any first round pick at all. Since they traded it (and next year's 2nd) for a guy who was otherwise content to spend the season in his La-Z-Boy watching Sunday Ticket.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #761
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

THE RAIDERS STILL SUCK

looks like it

carry on raider nation
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #762
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
No. The Broncos are a joy to watch each and every game. Can you say that about your team?
My team is rebuilding and success this year is improving all year. The Raiders are going through a major overhaul after the passing of Al.

Here's a question for you Donkey fans. What is success for your Denver Peytons? Winning seasons? Winning the West? Winning the AFC title? Or winning the Super Bowl?
Old 11-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #763
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I suppose you're going to tell us it's much better to be the franchise that hasn't even been to the playoffs in 10 years and doesn't have to worry about a late-first-round pick because they didn't have any first round pick at all. Since they traded it (and next year's 2nd) for a guy who was otherwise content to spend the season in his La-Z-Boy watching Sunday Ticket.
Nope. I'm just pointing out the flip side of the Peyton signing.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #764
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
My team is rebuilding and success this year is improving all year. The Raiders are going through a major overhaul after the passing of Al.

Here's a question for you Donkey fans. What is success for your Denver Peytons? Winning seasons? Winning the West? Winning the AFC title? Or winning the Super Bowl?
It's already a success. We didn't give up 2 1st's and a 2nd to get him.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #765
Fight_On!

Quote:
It's already a success. We didn't give up 2 1st's and a 2nd to get him.
Dancing around the question. Typical
Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #766
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:

You have been rebuilding since a year after Al fired Chucky
Old 11-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #767
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

He wants answers but wonr tackle the one about plamer....yawns. figures
Old 11-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #768
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Succes is winning and getting excitement from our team... the ability to believe.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #769
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
He wants answers but wonr tackle the one about plamer....yawns. figures
Too much was given up for the Palmer signing. But that was a different staff and the current one has to deal with it.

I pose the question again, what is success for your beloved Denver Peytons?
Old 11-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #770
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Dancing

We got the best free agent in the history of EVER and it cost nothing except money and you gotta pay a guy what he is worth.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #771
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Succes is winning and getting excitement from our team... the ability to believe.
Bull****! Is that all Elway signed him for? What a waste.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #772
Fight_On!

Quote:
Dancing

We got the best free agent in the history of EVER and it cost nothing except money and you gotta pay a guy what he is worth.
So your just happy to have the guy? Lame
Old 11-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #773
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
The goal of all football teams should be to win now. Some have a better chance at that. Getting Peyton Manning gave us a much better chance at that then any other option.

You've said your team is making strides, improving in some ways. Leaving having a GOAT as QB aside, Denver is making improvements too, some tied directly to the Manning signing, but there are big strides in Defense as well. Frankly after the debacle of having McD as coach we've practially resurrected Lazarus. The fact that our organization could recover enough to entice a QB of Manning's caliber (and he is still playing at a higher level than most of the ones out there) says we've taken much bigger strides than any other team in the division.

If the worst insult you can come up with is calling us the Denver Peytons, I think I can live with that, because OMG, being known for having a GOAT still performing like it is okay by me. I am sure Miami still loves Dan Marino and he didn't win a Superbowl and yet he gave the city a great ride. I obviously want a Superbowl ideally. If that doesn't happen, it will be enough that having Manning and winning and attracting talent back to Denver will help us build again.

But honestly I do think we have a good shot at getting a ring. The AZ Cardinals almost did it with Kurt Warner, who is not the QB Manning is. We don't have Larry Fitz I know, but having Manning rather than Tebow is likely to help us bring in talent who know Denver is serious about winning NOW.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #774
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So i should be upset about winning games? Nobody knows how it will play out. This board is definitely more stable. Fans are laughing at each other. Having a good time. Of course a super bowl is everyone's goal. But only one team gets that every year. As long as we have a chance to make it to the dance win or lose I'm happy.

Im sorry but you just bring sour grapes. Carson palmer? Two first round picks. You are rebuilding. You seem to be ok with that
Old 11-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #775
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
You of all people used logic in a sentence. Now that is damn funny. Those other teams you mentioned groomed a QB for the long term. The Donkey's went for broke for 2-3 years of possible success even though the odds of winning the SB is historically stacked against them. After Peyton, are the Donkeys set for success, um no.
Last I checked the Packers drafted Rogers and he sat behind Farve for a couple of years. I'm pretty sure the Broncos drafted a QB high in the draft last year to sit behind Manning for a couple of years.

Please like you wouldn't dig up Al Davis' skeleton for a chance to rent Peyton Manning for a couple of years. Once again, Denver's FO is employing a strategy of both drafting and developing players and acquiring the best available talent via free-agency. They got tired of being mediocre and made a move to improve the franchise. And what's funny, is Oakland hasn't even been good enough to make the move to contender from mediocre the past 10 years because they've been so ****ing bad.

8-8, 8-8, 5-11, 5-11, 4-12, 2-14, 5-11, 4-12. At least Bronco fans acknowledged that they sucked during the end of the McDaniel's era. At least Chef fans acknowledge how badly their franchise has sucked. Raider fan is seriously too collectively stupid to fully comprehend how bad their franchise has been the past decade.

razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote