The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2012, 06:49 AM   #726
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Dennis Allen has this team improving each week. They are even more disciplined, against KC they were penalized only twice for 20yds. The offense has taken the longest to come around, but it's starting to gel. The next time these two teams meet, it should be a far more competive game even after the half.
Right because Denver had no room to grow from the last time we played and has been totally stagnant.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:29 AM   #727
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Right because Denver had no room to grow from the last time we played and has been totally stagnant.
....yes....Denver has improved also. Feel better now.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #728
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
We shall see. As of right now, there is no doubt the Denver Peytons are the best team in the AFC west. But, that's why they play the games.
We shall see? Cool... Until the rematch, please STFU.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #729
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado jones View Post
We shall see? Cool... Until the rematch, please STFU.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:10 AM   #730
DENVERDUI55

I can't wait for the rematch on thursday night in Jokeland. Oakland should have the season mailed in by then.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #731
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I can't wait for the rematch on thursday night in Jokeland. Oakland should have the season mailed in by then.
Personally, this season in Denver is a joke. As long as they are the Denver Peytons, they should win the west and go far into the playoffs. If they were just the Denver Broncos, they would be fighting for the 1st overall pick with the Queefs. I just find the chest thumping by donkey fans this season damn funny. Denver Peytons.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaa
Old 11-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #732
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Personally, this season in Denver is a joke. As long as they are the Denver Peytons, they should win the west and go far into the playoffs. If they were just the Denver Broncos, they would be fighting for the 1st overall pick with the Queefs. I just find the chest thumping by donkey fans this season damn funny. Denver Peytons.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaa
This is KCStud level dumb. Good work man.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #733
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
What is more funny? We were able to land the most valuable QB of all time in free agency and you wasted multiple top picks (including two 1st rounders) for Carson Palmer. Don't be an idiot like so many Faider fans that come trolling onto our board. You know better than that and your extreme jealousy is showing. How? We were with Tebow and had a winning record with him. Add the fact that your team and the other 2 are not killing it, this division could have been won with a 9-7 record. It wasnt like we were 4-12 last year...that was the year before and a good possibility your record this season.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #734
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Classic Peyton envy.

Manning is a Bronco. Deal with it.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #735
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Along the same lines of reasoning if you hadn't sucked for 10 years you wouldn't have so many good players.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #736
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
What is more funny? We were able to land the most valuable QB of all time in free agency and you wasted multiple top picks (including two 1st rounders) for Carson Palmer. Don't be an idiot like so many Faider fans that come trolling onto our board. You know better than that and your extreme jealousy is showing. How? We were with Tebow and had a winning record with him. Add the fact that your team and the other 2 are not killing it, this division could have been won with a 9-7 record. It wasnt like we were 4-12 last year...that was the year before and a good possibility your record this season.
I didn't do anything
Old 11-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #737
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
I didn't do anything
With brains? correct. You did fall in the trap of a typical Faider fan. It took a few months but it happened. Here we thought you were different. Guess not.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #738
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Classic Peyton envy.

Manning is a Bronco. Deal with it.
Mission accomplished.......expected response...your panties are officially in a bunch as with the other Donkey fans who responded. Face it ladies....your the Denver Peytons....end of story. LMFAO!!!
Old 11-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #739
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Mission accomplished.......expected response...your panties are officially in a bunch as with the other Donkey fans who responded. Face it ladies....your the Denver Peytons....end of story. LMFAO!!!
You can laugh along with us all the way to the AFC West title.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #740
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Nothing wins a debate better then saying something retarded to get a response. I wish bob would become a troll again. At least he knows how to troll.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #741
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Panties in a Wad

You were the Oakland Davis' for how many years

I'll take Manning thank you very much.

Once again
Old 11-02-2012, 11:19 AM   #742
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Better that then the Oakland Palmers. It sounds like a crappy mixed drink.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #743
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Always love Raider logic. Such students of the game.

So I guess Green Bay is the Green Bay Rodgers? The Patriots are the New England Bradys? The Atlanta Ryans?

Being a Raider fan over the past 10 years, you're probably confused, or forgotten, but good organizations acquire the best possible players via the draft and free agency that they can. The Denver front brass acknowledged that they had been been fielding poor to mediocre teams and lacked a true franchise QB, so they acquired a veteran to make a 2-3 year push toward a SB. Again, something that Raider fan probably isn't familiar with. At least not this century.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #744
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
You can what if all you want but it really doesn't matter because Denver has Peyton as their QB. If we are playing what if's what if Oakland took Aaron Rodgers instead of Fabian Washington considering GB drafted him one pick after Jokeland.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #745
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Versus the two first round pick jokeland raiders. Pot meet kettle youre just sad because peyton has looked good, carson not so much
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #746
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post

So I guess Green Bay is the Green Bay Rodgers? The Patriots are the New England Bradys? The Atlanta Ryans?

Being a Raider fan over the past 10 years, you're probably confused, or forgotten, but good organizations acquire the best possible players via the draft and free agency that they can. The Denver front brass acknowledged that they had been been fielding poor to mediocre teams and lacked a true franchise QB, so they acquired a veteran to make a 2-3 year push toward a SB. Again, something that Raider fan probably isn't familiar with. At least not this century.
Two first round picks for carson palner, yes their trying to pretty much do what denver did... just failed
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #747
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post

You of all people used logic in a sentence. Now that is damn funny. Those other teams you mentioned groomed a QB for the long term. The Donkey's went for broke for 2-3 years of possible success even though the odds of winning the SB is historically stacked against them. After Peyton, are the Donkeys set for success, um no.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #748
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
You can what if all you want but it really doesn't matter because Denver has Peyton as their QB. If we are playing what if's what if Oakland took Aaron Rodgers instead of Fabian Washington considering GB drafted him one pick after Jokeland.
He would be selling insurance.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #749
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
You of all people used logic in a sentence. Now that is damn funny. Those other teams you mentioned groomed a QB for the long term. The Donkey's went for broke for 2-3 years of possible success even though the odds of winning the SB is historically stacked against them. After Peyton, are the Donkeys set for success, um no.

Seriously, just stop. Are you set for a SB in the next few seasons with Carson Palmer? You just used up 2 first round picks to do just that. Now who is closer and better for the future with their new QB? Seems we got our QB without losing any draft picks and you used up 2 possible players that can get you over the hump.
Let me ask you this: After, hell WITH PALMER, are the Faiders set up for success (?), um no.

We really thought you were a different breed of Raider fan. Either you are KCDud's alternate account or you went brain dead. Seriously, teams change after a few years and we are going for that opportunity. What better way then to get the best FA QB out there in 2012? If you can't see the teams improvement on not only offense but defense, we can't help your pea brain thinking. Enjoy the rest of the season. I know we will be doing just that!
Old 11-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #750
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Seriously, just stop. Are you set for a SB in the next few seasons with Carson Palmer? You just used up 2 first round picks to do just that. Now who is closer and better for the future with their new QB? Seems we got our QB without losing any draft picks and you used up 2 possible players that can get you over the hump.
Let me ask you this: After, hell WITH PALMER, are the Faiders set up for success (?), um no.

We really thought you were a different breed of Raider fan. Either you are KCDud's alternate account or you went brain dead. Seriously, teams change after a few years and we are going for that opportunity. What better way then to get the best FA QB out there in 2012? If you can't see the teams improvement on not only offense but defense, we can't help your pea brain thinking. Enjoy the rest of the season. I know we will be doing just that!
You forgot to tell him how many picks we had to give up to sign PEYTON FK'N MANNING