The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2012, 01:18 AM   #76
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottXray View Post
OMFG.....are you serious about ANYthing you say or are you just here to provide an irritating comic relief?

I must admit some of your takes are funny...like a dog licking his balls when you have a dinner party or the dog humping the guests leg.
this is a A & B conversation C your way out tyvm you dont like it hit the ignore button .
you idiots take yourselves way too seriously you need to loosen up
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:18 AM   #77
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecklomaniac View Post
Banned from facebook

sadly true
Old 10-31-2012, 01:20 AM   #78
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

also i really cant get motivated to debate spider i just like the damn fool too much he is soo entertaining
and this is silly but when he wasnt around near the start of the season i was worried that a -hole died or something he made the OM more entertaining
i think of spider as the Obama side A-hole and im the romney A-hole
Old 10-31-2012, 01:25 AM   #79
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

oh in case you forgot bidens classless remark
Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, called into “The Glenn Beck Program” on TheBlazeTV Thursday and recounted his interactions with the president, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Biden at the ceremony for the Libya victims at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. He told host Glenn Beck that what they told him, coupled with new reports that indicate the Obama administration knew very good and well, almost immediately, that a terrorist attack was occurring in Benghazi, make him certain that the American people are not getting the whole truth.
Vice President Biden, as he has become known to do, reportedly made a wildly inappropriate comment to the father who had just lost his hero son.
Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”
Old 10-31-2012, 06:16 AM   #80
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

^

@ you thinking Glenn Beck is a credible source.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:05 AM   #81
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
^

@ you thinking Glenn Beck is a credible source.
lol @ you thinking that dead heros father is a lyar you must be proud of yourself
Old 10-31-2012, 09:12 AM   #82
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, called into “The Glenn Beck Program” on TheBlazeTV Thursday and recounted his interactions with the president, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Biden at the ceremony for the Libya victims at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. He told host Glenn Beck that what they told him, coupled with new reports that indicate the Obama administration knew very good and well, almost immediately, that a terrorist attack was occurring in Benghazi, make him certain that the American people are not getting the whole truth.
Vice President Biden, as he has become known to do, reportedly made a wildly inappropriate comment to the father who had just lost his hero son.
Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

LABF is calling Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods a lyar

LABF does not believe Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods

LABF IS CALLING Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods A LYAR IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HE IS A LYAR

WILL YOU SAY HERE ON THE OM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE THAT YOU LABF IS CALLING
Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods A LYAR
Old 10-31-2012, 10:26 AM   #83
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

^

L0L!

So, in other words, your "evidence" amounts to the word of Glenn Beck.

You're a funny little man.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:28 AM   #84
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
lol @ you thinking that dead heros(sic) father is a lyar(sic) you must be proud of yourself
You must be proud of yourself for your sleazy, shameless attempts to exploit a serviceman's death for political gain.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:20 AM   #85
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
...called into “The Glenn Beck Program” on TheBlazeTV...
Well, now we know where dan_bronco_fan gets his world view. Raise your hand if you're surprised!
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #86
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
^

L0L!

So, in other words, your "evidence" amounts to the word of Glenn Beck.

You're a funny little man.
so your saying glen beck said that

can you find in glens becks voice where he said the following

Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls
i want you to find ill try to simplify this in glen becks own voice
no silly cartoons no silly photo captions
i want to hear from glen becks mouth the following on audio or video
can you do that

did glen beck say this Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls yes or no
is the father lying? yes or no
is it really the father of that slain navy seal yes or no
Old 10-31-2012, 01:07 PM   #87
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

1. All my respect go out to that father. Its too bad he and the mother took away such different feelings from the President and his admin's visit (mom indicated that it was extremely moving and nice).

2. If I died doing something heroic, I would be happy to know the vice president of the USA (be it Cheney, Biden, Paul Ryan, Al Gore... etc...) asked my father if I always had cue balls for testicles.

3. My father would not be offended.

4. How many fathers really would?

5. Theres still no actual hard evidence that the Bengahzi deal is a cover up or that a major lie has occurred at this time. It also appears that though the total security request in Libya had been denied that there was the exact amount requested provided for Stevens on his mission to Benghazi.

This is a debacle and a mess and a shame, but I don't think we're going to find any major underpinnings of deception by the White House.

http://factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:14 PM   #88
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Well, now we know where dan_bronco_fan gets his world view. Raise your hand if you're surprised!
same goes for you
who said the following on glen becks prog

Glen Beck yes or no

Charles Wood yes or no

is this the father of the slain navy seal officer Tyrone Woods yes or no

is Glen Beck lying yes or no in said video ,point out the time when Glen Beck is lying *

is Charles Wood lying in said video yes or no point out the time in the video he is lying

do not go into some lengthily paragraph about glen beck gop crap
just yes or no

* in the following format for time example 3:08-4:20
Old 10-31-2012, 01:24 PM   #89
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
1. All my respect go out to that father. Its too bad he and the mother took away such different feelings from the President and his admin's visit (mom indicated that it was extremely moving and nice).

2. If I died doing something heroic, I would be happy to know the vice president of the USA (be it Cheney, Biden, Paul Ryan, Al Gore... etc...) asked my father if I always had cue balls for testicles.

5. Theres still no actual hard evidence that the Bengahzi deal is a cover up or that a major lie has occurred at this time. It also appears that though the total security request in Libya had been denied that there was the exact amount requested provided for Stevens on his mission to Benghazi.

This is a debacle and a mess and a shame, but I don't think we're going to find any major underpinnings of deception by the White House.

well at least you are being reasonable and giving your 2 bits and not as LABF and this tony guy and being silly well his father was offended and i do not like the term size of cue balls i herd balls of steel
but they did request 3 times to send reinforcements and were denied and Obama was in the situation room there was drones the guy did laser point the target out he must of expected some help if he did that
Old 10-31-2012, 01:37 PM   #90
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
well at least you are being reasonable and giving your 2 bits and not as LABF and this tony guy and being silly well his father was offended and i do not like the term size of cue balls i herd balls of steel
but they did request 3 times to send reinforcements and were denied and Obama was in the situation room there was drones the guy did laser point the target out he must of expected some help if he did that
I really do try and be reasonable and I try not to name call. Its just politics and we can all agree to disagree on some issue at every level... unfortunately our current climate wants to make politics black and white - republican v. democrat - with no in between, but thats just not logical... we're all people and we all want a better country and world for ourselves and our kids.

Some people, like this father, just don't want to hear some things at some times. I understand that. Biden is not known for his delicate approach to saying things and I feel bad that it upset this father. It would probably have never come up if he truly believed that the Admin did everything it could for his son.

Can you provide me with a link to the "drones" thing? So far I have only heard speculation and haven't seen it reported as fact. Thats why I posted the factcheck timeline... its 4 days old so it might be missing something, but they cover all the facts that are out there, including the conflicting Reuters report about the email and how al Ansair may not have actually claimed responsibility at all.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:37 PM   #91
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:

i checked urban dictionary found alot of references for balls of steel
checked for balls the size of cue balls got alot of Biden references nothing about terms for being brave or anything just biden
Old 10-31-2012, 01:48 PM   #92
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
I really do try and be reasonable and I try not to name call. Its just politics and we can all agree to disagree on some issue at every level... unfortunately our current climate wants to make politics black and white - republican v. democrat - with no in between, but thats just not logical... we're all people and we all want a better country and world for ourselves and our kids.

Some people, like this father, just don't want to hear some things at some times. I understand that. Biden is not known for his delicate approach to saying things and I feel bad that it upset this father. It would probably have never come up if he truly believed that the Admin did everything it could for his son.

Can you provide me with a link to the "drones" thing? So far I have only heard speculation and haven't seen it reported as fact. Thats why I posted the factcheck timeline... its 4 days old so it might be missing something, but they cover all the facts that are out there, including the conflicting Reuters report about the email and how al Ansair may not have actually claimed responsibility at all.
ill find several to be fair then we can dissect them here
Old 10-31-2012, 01:51 PM   #93
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:

now if i post the whole website text and stuff will that violate the TOS here that you shouldn't post everything from a web site , denver post didnt like it when we posted whole stories about the games so i think taco john made a rule saying you can only post partial stories with links back to the site. not shure if it applies to every site or just denver post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:57 PM   #94
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

im going to post links rather you people go to them or not is not my problem
it be nice if people go there and read rather than post photo captions or cartoons then post their reasonable 2 bits and theories
Old 10-31-2012, 02:51 PM   #95
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
im going to post links rather you people go to them or not is not my problem
it be nice if people go there and read rather than post photo captions or cartoons then post their reasonable 2 bits and theories
Dan - thats the same link I posted about 4 posts up. It seems to be the most conclusive and accurate assessment of the Benghazi debacle, but it doesn't mention the drones or the three requests made for backup. I'd like to know if there are actual and legitimate sources out there on this or if its just speculation right now. It could be true, but I haven't seen it as solid fact yet.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:52 PM   #96
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
i checked urban dictionary found alot of references for balls of steel
checked for balls the size of cue balls got alot of Biden references nothing about terms for being brave or anything just biden
Can we agree that it was a poor statement, slightly vulgar, but meant to be a compliment on the young man's bravery?
Old 10-31-2012, 04:10 PM   #97
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Old 10-31-2012, 04:17 PM   #98
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Can we agree that it was a poor statement, slightly vulgar, but meant to be a compliment on the young man's bravery?
i checked urban dictionary there is nothing on cue balls refering to bravery i posted a couple of videos ill scour the net and find more links for time lines i was out carving a punkin sorry didnt see your link earlier so many posts all over everywhere none the less its one source of interest . i dont like the phrase sounds inappropriate . he could say your son was very brave and died trying to save his comrades
im sorry for your loss sir your son was a very brave individual
i could come up with more non vulgar statements if you so desire .
btw as you can see im not name calling or saying provocative things .
just having a civil conversation on this side of the OM which for some reason is rare.
ok you like Romney or Obama fine but stop acting like you alls are a bunch of raider fans.
sorry went off on a rant . ill probably catch hell for this
Old 10-31-2012, 04:20 PM   #99
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

I have the distinct feeling that the day after the election, interest in this tragedy disappears.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:47 PM   #100
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I have the distinct feeling that the day after the election, interest in this tragedy disappears.
not from me i want to know wtf is going on is this government run by idiots for the past 40 years i think .either they waste money on stupid crap or sitting with their thumbs up their azz while us gov property and personal are being attacked , or not enforcing immigration laws , and it does go back farther than Obama.