The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 11:09 AM   #1426
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 26,692

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

"Kansas City Chiefs...Not the worst but 2nd worst team of all time."

I can see the advertisment for the KC Royal on the 2013 season
"At least we are not the Chiefs!"
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:11 AM   #1427
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,362

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

KC can't even be the best at sucking. lol
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:14 AM   #1428
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
KC can't even be the best at sucking. lol
HAHAHA!

This thread just keeps getting better and better every day in every way!
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:15 AM   #1429
mwill07
Ring of Famer
 
mwill07's Avatar
 
Lurker Extraordinaire

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,142

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
KC can't even be the best at sucking. lol
lol
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:05 PM   #1430
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,426

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

It's gonna be hillarious when the Brokeback Broncos get eliminated in the playoffs, but then try to think it's okay because they at least made the playoffs unlike KC. Glad to see your standards are high.

In fact, I bet as soon as the Broncos lose in the playoffs you'll pull up this thread just to try to feel better about yourself.

/in before the excuses flow.

Last edited by KCStud; 10-31-2012 at 12:09 PM..
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:11 PM   #1431
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,426

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
....So what you're saying is that it's going to be "hilarious" watching the Broncos go way farther than your dog**** team?

Because from where I'm sitting, yes, that's hilarious. But I was expecting it to not be funny at all from your perspective.
Brokeback logic-"as long as we make the playoffs and and KC doesn't it's a successful season. Super Bowl is an after thought."

KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:13 PM   #1432
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
It's gonna be hillarious when the Brokeback Broncos get eliminated in the playoffs, but then try to think it's okay because they at least made the playoffs unlike KC. Glad to see your standards are high.
This coming from a guy who posted a gif of a laughing dude in the game thread when Denver was down 0-24 vs SD!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=581

Woops! How did that turnout for you again? I sure found it funny!

kFcDud the 2012 version of Tyrell Jones
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:13 PM   #1433
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
....So what you're saying is that it's going to be "hilarious" watching the Broncos go way farther than your dog**** team?

Because from where I'm sitting, yes, that's hilarious. But I was expecting it to not be funny at all from your perspective.
He is too stupid to realize this.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:15 PM   #1434
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,426

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
This coming from a guy who posted a gif of a laughing dude in the game thread when Denver was down 0-24 vs SD!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=581

Woops! How did that turnout for you again? I sure found it funny!

kFcDud the 2012 version of Tyrell Jones
My quote from the post above:


Brokeback logic-"as long as we make the playoffs and and KC doesn't it's a successful season. Super Bowl is an after thought."


Called it. God damn I'm good! Readin you like a book brokebacksteven!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:15 PM   #1435
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Brokeback logic-"as long as we make the playoffs and and KC doesn't it's a successful season. Super Bowl is an after thought."

We are hoping SB or bust, it is your franchise that has gone 42+ years without a SB appearance.

You do have to get IN to the playoffs for a shot at the SB after all.

1-6 = Losers and lots of suckage.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:17 PM   #1436
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 26,692

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

We look for improvement and take the steps that are given to us. Winning the division is just one of those steps. Improving on last year is the major goal for this team. Super Bowl? Maybe too early to state that but why would KCDud care. Are you ****ing kidding me? Chiefs fans and FO would be ecstatic if they won just 1 playoff game.
Obvious KCDud is jealous that his team continues to suck and give him such grief when he thought his team was going to be a good team this year and then he has to see his team fail to get Manning and go to his arch rival and is improving our team on all sides of the field. I know it has to sting you KCDud but this is when it is best to disappear and not show a recurring theme,

You mad bro?

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 10-31-2012 at 12:21 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:17 PM   #1437
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
My quote from the post above:


Brokeback logic-"as long as we make the playoffs and and KC doesn't it's a successful season. Super Bowl is an after thought."


Called it. God damn I'm good! Readin you like a book brokebacksteven!
You called what? Your laughing that we are going to the playoffs only to get eliminated and here you thought we were going to lose vs SD.

You are so used to being wrong you don't know what right is anymore.

With your vote of confidence there is no way we don't win the SB this year! Please keep making picks against us all season!
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #1438
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,426

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
We are hoping SB or bust, it is your franchise that has gone 42+ years without a SB appearance.

You do have to get IN to the playoffs for a shot at the SB after all.

1-6 = Losers and lots of suckage.
Backtracking at its finest!!! So now it's SB or bust?!?! Funny because there are more Chief threads here than Brokeback threads! Chiefsman should be the name of this place.

You have Peyton Manning and you can't even talk about your own team more than a rival. Man that's awesome!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:20 PM   #1439
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,426

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
This is just sad now. Wow.
Yes it is. The 2 longest threads in this place are Chiefs threads! Good to know you care more about the Chiefs than the Broncos!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:20 PM   #1440
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Backtracking at its finest!!! So now it's SB or bust?!?! Funny because there are more Chief threads here than Brokeback threads! Chiefsman should be the name of this place.

You have Peyton Manning and you can't even talk about your own team more than a rival. Man that's awesome!
kFc Fans have been in bust mode for so long they don't know what it is like to be in SB mode.

BTW you are here on a rival board sticking up for a team in a 3 way tie for last place in the ENTIRE NFL, who is wasting their time the most?

broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:22 PM   #1441
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Yes it is. The 2 longest threads in this place are Chiefs threads! Good to know you care more about the Chiefs than the Broncos!
**** rolls down hill, you should know that by now after all that time at the bottom of the NFL.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:22 PM   #1442
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,426

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
kFc Fans have been in bust mode for so long they don't know what it is like to be in SB mode.

BTW you are here on a rival board sticking up for a team in a 3 way tie for last place in the ENTIRE NFL, who is wasting their time the most?

You would actually figure fans of a team with Peyton Manning would want to talk about...Peyton Manning and their team!

But nope. It's Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs. Good to see you care more about our team than yours!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:25 PM   #1443
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
**** rolls down hill, you should know that by now after all that time at the bottom of the NFL.
Chiefs fans start Broncos game day threads to discuss how they wish had Manning! And this dumb **** is talking about a KC sucks thread
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:27 PM   #1444
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,426

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Chiefs fans start Broncos game day threads to discuss how they wish had Manning! And this dumb **** is talking about a KC sucks thread
You talk about the Chiefs almost as much as brokebacksteven.

Talk to Stud. It's okay to admit you like the Chiefs more than you bronkies.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:58 PM   #1445
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
You talk about the Chiefs almost as much as brokebacksteven.

Talk to Stud. It's okay to admit you like the Chiefs more than you bronkies.
Do your parents tell stories about dropping you on your head when you were a baby?

Do you live under High Voltage lines?

Lots of mercury in your drinking water?

Why would anyone like a division rival.

Hmmmm wait, you spend as much time here as I do...hmmmm...maybe you are the one who likes the superior Broncos but are afraid to admit it?

We all know Bob is a closet Bronco fan, this explains a lot. You know you will have to change your username so it doesn't have STUD in it, Maybe something like exChefFan or kFcSUCKS.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:07 PM   #1446
mwill07
Ring of Famer
 
mwill07's Avatar
 
Lurker Extraordinaire

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,142

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Yes it is. The 2 longest threads in this place are Chiefs threads! Good to know you care more about the Chiefs than the Broncos!
hmm...I wonder why this thread is so long. Let's see who posted in it the most:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,458
User Name Posts
KCStud 244
broncosteven 122
Drunken.Broncoholic 68
DBroncos4life 56
Kaylore 54
Tombstone RJ 53
Bob's your Information Minister 48
...


interesting.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #1447
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: filling the cups... lol
Posts: 34,980

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
You talk about the Chiefs almost as much as brokebacksteven.

Talk to Stud. It's okay to admit you like the Chiefs more than you bronkies.
We don't care about your suckass team... it's just entertaining to point and laugh at you.

Out of curiosity, how old were you in 1993 (the most recent time the pitiful Chefs won a playoff game)? Were you old enough to remember it?
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:11 PM   #1448
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
hmm...I wonder why this thread is so long. Let's see who posted in it the most:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,458
User Name Posts
KCStud 244
broncosteven 122
Drunken.Broncoholic 68
DBroncos4life 56
Kaylore 54
Tombstone RJ 53
Bob's your Information Minister 48
...


interesting.
How many times do you have to rub a turd to make it shinny and not a turd?

More than 244!
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:11 PM   #1449
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
We don't care about your suckass team... it's just entertaining to point and laugh at you.

Out of curiosity, how old were you in 1993 (the most recent time the pitiful Chefs won a playoff game)? Were you old enough to remember it?
Blue gets it!
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #1450
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless
 
orangeatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
We don't care about your suckass team... it's just entertaining to point and laugh at you.

Out of curiosity, how old were you in 1993 (the most recent time the pitiful Chefs won a playoff game)? Were you old enough to remember it?
I have doubts he was even alive!
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Denver Broncos