The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
Actually, this ain't facts. Just your opinion.

1. Why does he have to earn it? Are you for real? First there where the reports that he was learning a new position. Second, he didn't get any reps during camp because of the long layoff. Third, dude must be rusty as hell and not being in the meeting room during the evolution of our defense in-season has to be bad for the chemistry part.
, you must have missed the part where Brooking was brought in as a backup option and not the starter.

Quote:
2. Who cares how many tackles he has! The opposing offense is for once not running straight at our MLB. He may and old fart... but he is an old fart that knows which holes or gaps to hit to flush the play another way.
Wait, wait. Let me just get this straight again. It doesn't matter how many tackles the MLB has?

If not then why say this ->

Quote:
3. How many many tackles for a loss, forced fumbles etc has DJ had that actually made a difference? Not many. Has DJ had some great games? Sure! The only problem.... he has had way more below average outings.
I get the part where DJ is public enemy #1. Fine, I get it, and got over it.

Now show me the part where Brooking who's fading badly on the field, hardly contributes in making plays/tackles etc, is a better Mike than DJ?
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote