The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 10:16 AM   #26
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Who cares?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:16 AM   #27
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

See also: He sucks.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #28
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
He can bust out 850 yards in this system
yes on about 240 carries.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #29
Nwp-Apap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Wilson View Post
Ball does the little things better. Blocks better, and plays special teams (something that Knowshon sucks at).
Ball is no longer on special teams. He used to be on the back end of KR with Omar bolden. After the final NO score last night Trindon Holliday was back there.

I wouldn't think that being the backup kick returner, when so few are returned, is that valuable of a special teams role. Any player in the league could do what ball is doing, which is 3rd string RB carries and 3rd string KR duties.

Someone says I'm an illogical advocate? I feel like I'm the only one being logical in this thread. Knowshon is better than Ball at everything, and has proven so in their short careers.

I don't really care right now since we're winning, and Ball isn't playing much as it is, but I would trust Moreno much more with Ball's role.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #30
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwp-Apap View Post
Ball is no longer on special teams. He used to be on the back end of KR with Omar bolden. After the final NO score last night Trindon Holliday was back there.

I wouldn't think that being the backup kick returner, when so few are returned, is that valuable of a special teams role. Any player in the league could do what ball is doing, which is 3rd string RB carries and 3rd string KR duties.

Someone says I'm an illogical advocate? I feel like I'm the only one being logical in this thread. Knowshon is better than Ball at everything, and has proven so in their short careers.

I don't really care right now since we're winning, and Ball isn't playing much as it is, but I would trust Moreno much more with Ball's role.
You should sell your Bronco Moreno jersey since it is worth more than it will ever be. You should toss in your fat head of him too for no extra charge and pay the shipping. If you didn't want to do that you could cut off his name and have someone put ATWATER on for you.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:50 PM   #31
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

I heard he has a problem with his back .............

(has a yellow a big yellow stripe running down it)
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:04 PM   #32
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

You saw last night from Hillman the kind of speed that we need at that 2nd RB position. Moreno does not have it, therefor he isn't going to give us that potential the same way Hillman does. He's for sure not better then McGahee so that would leave Moreno as that 3rd back. In which case, he would be special teams. I don't think he's up for that and Ball is. Ether case, neither Ball or Moreno are going to get many touches.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote