The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #1276
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I doubt the Texans will play conservative football if you play them again.
come on man...we had kubiak as an OC for 10 seasons. There is no mystery to his offense.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #1277
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
So you beat a 2-4 team that lost to the Chiefs? And that makes you better?
No. The front office, coaches, players, etc etc make us better.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #1278
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Chiefs OL=2nd ranked by profootballfocus
Bowe=3rd most TD's of any player in last 3 years.

Manning makes everyone on your team look better dip****. Bowe is on pace for 6 TD's and 1,000 yards with Quinn/Cassel.
Bowe would have 15 TD's and 1,500 yards with Manning throwing to him.
good lord.

lol @ 6TD /1000 yard pace. Did you notice the pace Demaryious Thomas was on w/ Tebow? once he was fully healed, he finished the season on a pace for 80 catches, 1700 yards, 9 TD's. With Tim Tebow throwing the ball.

As is, he's on pace for 89 catches, 1550 yards, and 9 TD's w/ manning - no need to go into imaginary "what if's".

Demaryius Thomas is the next elite WR in the NFL. Dwayne Bowe is the next Miami Dolphin wash-up.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #1279
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I'm not sure if you're trying to start friction by bashing Elway, but this means relatively nothing. Elway won his SuperBowls. He went to more than you'll ever see the chiefs go in your entire lifetime. This just seems like QB envy to me.
The Broncos aren't winning a SB without Elway. He was the Broncos. Now that he's not playing, you have nothing.

Peyton Manning in Denver will equal Joe Montana in Kansas City.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #1280
Drunken.Broncoholic

KCstud not sure why you are going with the Texan angle and not the patriots. I'd much rather face the texans in the playoffs than the patriots.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #1281
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
I'm not sure if you're trying to start friction by bashing Elway, but this means relatively nothing. Elway won his SuperBowls. He went to more than you'll ever see the chiefs go in your entire lifetime. This just seems like QB envy to me.
Elway could start a expansion team and win faster then KC. He is that good of a GM/ President.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #1282
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:
Peyton Manning is the best QB of all time. He's so good, that John Elway should just start kissing his feet. John Elway couldn't hold a candle to Peyton's success.
Elway will always rank as the greatest Bronco ever. Through all the years he played on this team, the two Super Bowls, leaving out on top, then returning to drag his beloved team out from under the dung heap which McD dropped on it, getting Manning and saying, humbly, that he hopes to help make Manning the greatest QB to play the game, there is nothing --absolutely nothing-- a brokedick KC fan like you can say that would detract from everything he has accomplished. I've seen some butthurt on this forum, but you really take the prize you ****ing douchenozzle.
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #1283
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
The Broncos aren't winning a SB without Elway. He was the Broncos. Now that he's not playing, you have nothing.

You just said manning is light out better than Elway ever was. Now you're saying this? You're starting to confuse your own arguement here.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #1284
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:

Sounds like a prayer from a desperate, dejected, dumbass KC fan.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #1285
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
KCstud not sure why you are going with the Texan angle and not the patriots. I'd much rather face the texans in the playoffs than the patriots.
Both of them are better as I said. Your defense can't stop any of them and their defense has proven to stop you.

You play New England in Denver than there is a very good chance to win, but if you go to New England in January? Well we've seen what happens.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #1286
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You just said manning is light out better than Elway ever was. Now you're saying this? You're starting to confuse your own arguement here.
I was being sarcastic in response to your quote about giving other teams bad luck.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #1287
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Both of them are better as I said. Your defense can't stop any of them and their defense has proven to stop you.
Broncos early in the season(the one you said sucked) will not be broncos in January(the one that's progressed to 3rd best). You are already seeing a change in this team. That's why you're getting so defensive and assuring yourself that texans or patriots will stop them. It's ok. I'd much rather you root against the broncos than cheer for them. You're mojo just kills teams.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #1288
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:
I was being sarcastic in response to your quote about giving other teams bad luck.
So, what you really mean is because Elway took his teams to two Super Bowls and won them back-to-back (that means he won two of them in a row; want to make sure you understand what that means since it's not something you KC fans have ever experienced), and Manning is far superior to Elway, that Manning WILL take Denver back to the SB, win a few more, unlike what that limp-dicked Montana did for KC? Great! Glad to have you on board!
Old 10-29-2012, 12:47 PM   #1289
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
I doubt the Texans will play conservative football if you play them again.
Once again you just throw something out there and hope it is true. How about our offense that has gelled and getting better along with our defense? You can't deny our young CB's are playing great and getting better each week. Not to mention old retread Brooking has us playing better defense and Jim L has played lights out.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #1290
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
No. The front office, coaches, players, etc etc make us better.
The only good coaches KC has had recently they had to TRADE draft picks for. That is so sad.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #1291
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Oh got it. It only works if you're serious though.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #1292
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Once again you just throw something out there and hope it is true. How about our offense that has gelled and getting better along with our defense? You can't deny our young CB's are playing great and getting better each week. Not to mention old retread Brooking has us playing better defense and Jim L has played lights out.
The Texans ran the ball 12 times and passed only 4 in the 4th quarter.

All because they were up 31-11. They played conservative football.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:53 PM   #1293
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

I love the fact that KC fan's only way to find joy this football season is proclaiming that Denver is only the 3rd best team in the conference, in a thread about how KC sucks.

Let's get back on topic here - are there any worse teams than KC? Jags and Panthers are the only other 1-6 teams, let's look at them.

KC : -89 points differential. out of 6 losses, 5 were by double digits.
JAX: -85 points differential. out of 6 losses, 3 were by double digits and 2 in OT.
CAR: -39 points differential. out of 6 losses, 1 was by double digits.

I think it's pretty clear that KC is indeed the worst team in the league.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #1294
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Except a hell of a lot better. Manning can carry a team where Montana was a great player on a stacked team.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:57 PM   #1295
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Except a hell of a lot better. Manning can carry a team where Montana was a great player on a stacked team.
And I'm making **** up? Montana carried KC over Pittsburgh and Houston. We won because of his leadership and playmaking ability.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #1296
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
The Texans ran the ball 12 times and passed only 4 in the 4th quarter.

All because they were up 31-11. They played conservative football.
We stopped them when it matters. They got rolled up on by GB and their passing game too. We can toss the ball around like that. I love your cherry picked stats. Drive one they were moving the ball on ground and we caused a TO. Drive 2 2 passes 1 run. Drive 3 Run, Run, pass game over. They were playing to win the game and that is no different than what they normally would do. They are a running team with playaction passing.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #1297
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
And I'm making **** up? Montana carried KC over Pittsburgh and Houston. We won because of his leadership and playmaking ability.
So did Jake Plummer for us. I know it is killing you to see Manning play the QB position the best out of the whole NFL in the first half of the season. You took about every angle in the offseason why it would fail and why Manning wouldn't be a factor in the league and it was shoved up your ARSE.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #1298
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!

Quote:
So did Jake Plummer for us.
Please shut the **** up.

The only thing Plummer ever did in a playoff game was ride the coattails of Denver's running game and defense.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #1299
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Please shut the **** up.

The only thing Plummer ever did in a playoff game was ride the coattails of Denver's running game and defense.
The running game that averaged about 3 yds a carry? Plummer threw for 200 yds and a TD. He also had a huge PI call that doesn't count in his stats which never gets called unless you throw it. He played good that game but like I said his leadership willed us to a win along with champ.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #1300
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
How about your defense that sacked Houston 9 times and forced 3 turnovers? Oh yeah they forced 7 fumbles too while Montana threw 2 picks.