The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #1251
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Peyton Manning's career in Denver will end up the same way Joe Montana's did in Kansas City: good team that contends, but isn't good enought to beat the best team and QB in the NFL in Jim Kelly.

Peyton is Montana. Brady is Kelly.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #1252
Rolandftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Chiefs OL=2nd ranked by profootballfocus
Bowe=3rd most TD's of any player in last 3 years.

Manning makes everyone on your team look better dip****. Bowe is on pace for 6 TD's and 1,000 yards with Quinn/Cassel.
Bowe would have 15 TD's and 1,500 yards with Manning throwing to him.
I can buy the Bowe argument, but those that think Baldwin/Moeaki/Breaston are superior to what Denver has have to be smoking something.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:29 PM   #1253
Rolandftw

I think it's close between the Texans and some other teams, but agree they are the best team. Still think they lose to someone in the AFC, because of who they have at QB.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #1254
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Most complete team but they don't have the passing game when someone shuts down the running game. Bronco fans know how that system works once the playaction doesn't work anymore or if a team gets up early and often on them.
Won't matter when JJ Watt is dominating your OL along with Antonio Smith, Connor Barwin and Brooks Reed.

They have the defense to get pressure on Manning.

As for their running game, Foster went 105 on you with 4.2 avg. You can't stop him.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #1255
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

Manning makes everyone on your team look better dip****. Bowe is on pace for 6 TD's and 1,000 yards with Quinn/Cassel.
Lloyd And Marshall looked pretty good with garbage QBs.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #1256
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Most complete team but they don't have the passing game when someone shuts down the running game. Bronco fans know how that system works once the playaction doesn't work anymore or if a team gets up early and often on them.
Denver doesn't have a chance to beat San Diego according to stud. They are the best in the West. No way could our team possibly gel and get better over the season. We are doomed!!!!
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #1257
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Won't matter when JJ Watt is dominating your OL along with Antonio Smith, Connor Barwin and Brooks Reed.

They have the defense to get pressure on Manning.

As for their running game, Foster went 105 on you with 4.2 avg. You can't stop him.
That's why we were one 3rd down stop away from having a great chance to beat them. You just throw garbage crap statements out there and pray they are true. Manning will get hurt. Your OL sucks. Your WR aren't as good as KC. Manning arm is weak. Manning isn't the same. You can't beat SD. I change that you can't beat Houston or NE. Blah blah blah
Old 10-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #1258
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Denver doesn't have a chance to beat San Diego according to stud. They are the best in the West. No way could our team possibly gel and get better over the season. We are doomed!!!!
First it was the chiefs. Then it was the chargers. Now it's the texans. Lets just hope his jinxing bad luck doesn't start thinking its the broncos.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #1259
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Lloyd And Marshall looked pretty good with garbage QBs.
And look at what Marshall is doing with a good QB? 675 yards and 4 TD's already.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #1260
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
They aren't the same team as the first couple weeks. They have shown vulnerability. Getting blown out will do that to you. And now that you are claiming them the best I expect a big slide from them next couple weeks.
It takes a special type of retard to come in here after watching Denver shut down the number one passing attack in the NFL and bring up the Texans game. Clearly we have improved from that game.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #1261
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
First it was the chiefs. Then it was the chargers. Now it's the texans. Lets just hope his jinxing bad luck doesn't start thinking its the broncos.
Peyton Manning is the best QB of all time. He's so good, that John Elway should just start kissing his feet. John Elway couldn't hold a candle to Peyton's success.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #1262
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
It takes a special type of retard to come in here after watching Denver shut down the number one passing attack in the NFL and bring up the Texans game. Clearly we have improved from that game.
So you beat a 2-4 team that lost to the Chiefs? And that makes you better?
Old 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #1263
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
That's why we were one 3rd down stop away from having a great chance to beat them. You just throw garbage crap statements out there and pray they are true. Manning will get hurt. Your OL sucks. Your WR aren't as good as KC. Manning arm is weak. Manning isn't the same. You can't beat SD. I change that you can't beat Houston or NE. Blah blah blah
I doubt the Texans will play conservative football if you play them again.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #1264
bronco militia
made a business decision"

Quote:
And that QB dropped about 300 yards and 4 TD's on you...in your house.
that's because the broncos couldn't stop their running game.....
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #1265
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Peyton Manning is the best QB of all time. He's so good, that John Elway should just start kissing his feet. John Elway couldn't hold a candle to Peyton's success.
I'm not sure if you're trying to start friction by bashing Elway, but this means relatively nothing. Elway won his SuperBowls. He went to more than you'll ever see the chiefs go in your entire lifetime. This just seems like QB envy to me.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #1266
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Wouldn't be surprised to see them franchise Succop. He's the only one that scores points.

Texans are the best in the AFC right now but we're also not the same team that played them a few weeks ago. Things are starting to gel. Not saying Broncos would beat them 2nd time around, but I'd love the opportunity with the Pats. I think we would.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #1267
bronco militia
made a business decision"

Quote:
I doubt the Texans will play conservative football if you play them again.
come on man...we had kubiak as an OC for 10 seasons. There is no mystery to his offense.
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #1268
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
So you beat a 2-4 team that lost to the Chiefs? And that makes you better?
No. The front office, coaches, players, etc etc make us better.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #1269
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:

good lord.

lol @ 6TD /1000 yard pace. Did you notice the pace Demaryious Thomas was on w/ Tebow? once he was fully healed, he finished the season on a pace for 80 catches, 1700 yards, 9 TD's. With Tim Tebow throwing the ball.

As is, he's on pace for 89 catches, 1550 yards, and 9 TD's w/ manning - no need to go into imaginary "what if's".

Demaryius Thomas is the next elite WR in the NFL. Dwayne Bowe is the next Miami Dolphin wash-up.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #1270
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I'm not sure if you're trying to start friction by bashing Elway, but this means relatively nothing. Elway won his SuperBowls. He went to more than you'll ever see the chiefs go in your entire lifetime. This just seems like QB envy to me.
The Broncos aren't winning a SB without Elway. He was the Broncos. Now that he's not playing, you have nothing.

Peyton Manning in Denver will equal Joe Montana in Kansas City.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #1271
Drunken.Broncoholic

KCstud not sure why you are going with the Texan angle and not the patriots. I'd much rather face the texans in the playoffs than the patriots.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #1272
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Elway could start a expansion team and win faster then KC. He is that good of a GM/ President.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #1273
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:
Elway will always rank as the greatest Bronco ever. Through all the years he played on this team, the two Super Bowls, leaving out on top, then returning to drag his beloved team out from under the dung heap which McD dropped on it, getting Manning and saying, humbly, that he hopes to help make Manning the greatest QB to play the game, there is nothing --absolutely nothing-- a brokedick KC fan like you can say that would detract from everything he has accomplished. I've seen some butthurt on this forum, but you really take the prize you ****ing douchenozzle.
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #1274
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
The Broncos aren't winning a SB without Elway. He was the Broncos. Now that he's not playing, you have nothing.

You just said manning is light out better than Elway ever was. Now you're saying this? You're starting to confuse your own arguement here.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #1275
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:

Sounds like a prayer from a desperate, dejected, dumbass KC fan.
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote