The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2012, 06:28 AM   #101
Ironlung
Terminator
 
Ironlung's Avatar
 
Snake Bitten

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 933
Default

Derp derp kiddies derpity derp tanahan
Ironlung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:17 AM   #102
ol#7
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

The list is way off. Rapistburger makes most NFL fans list. As does Brady. Orton and Quinn? GMAFB!

Also, this thread proves once and for all Lonestar is an idiot (not that there was much doubt).

Also, hurry back menonite, you are a shoe in for rookie poster of the year!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:29 AM   #103
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,307

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol#7 View Post
The list is way off. Rapistburger makes most NFL fans list. As does Brady. Orton and Quinn? GMAFB!

Also, this thread proves once and for all Lonestar is an idiot (not that there was much doubt).

Also, hurry back menonite, you are a shoe in for rookie poster of the year!
The banning of Menonite is lame because it was obvious that the poster directed at the family smack took it in jest. Family smack should only be bannable if the one receiving it disapproves and reports it. Some of us have big boy pants on. Of course I didn't let the chance slipping away of Karenin get a ban for doing the same thing. Much different poster than Menonite.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #104
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs
 
Br0nc0Buster's Avatar
 
Shabby, not too

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,378
Default




TANAHAN!!!!
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:42 AM   #105
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,917

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
The banning of Menonite is lame because it was obvious that the poster directed at the family smack took it in jest. Family smack should only be bannable if the one receiving it disapproves and reports it. Some of us have big boy pants on. Of course I didn't let the chance slipping away of Karenin get a ban for doing the same thing. Much different poster than Menonite.


Ya He should have got a warning for that. He is relatively new here and I was clearly meant in jest.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #106
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???
 
cmhargrove's Avatar
 
Travis Henry's love child...

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 6,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
The banning of Menonite is lame because it was obvious that the poster directed at the family smack took it in jest. Family smack should only be bannable if the one receiving it disapproves and reports it. Some of us have big boy pants on. Of course I didn't let the chance slipping away of Karenin get a ban for doing the same thing. Much different poster than Menonite.
I'll have to admit (as the object of the joke), I thought it didn't feel personal, it was just a little levity. I didn't feel threatened or upset and will welcome Menonite back (even if he has inappropriate feelings for my mother ).
I appreciate the protection of the mods, and their decision to err on the side of caution, but I have no hard feelings.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:12 AM   #107
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???
 
cmhargrove's Avatar
 
Travis Henry's love child...

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 6,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
I guess if the shoe fits wear it. Most if the fans where are kiddies that learned football via madden or as a FF owner.
Unlike some of us that grew up playing football both organized as well as sandlot.

It is sad that you have little if any respect for your elders and being called a kiddie by one is no as bad as YOU must take it. As for morons a great deal are. And while I have called individuals a moron or ass clown in the fotbal area it is rare. Used in generalities iis meant to be if the shoe fits wear it as you seem to have.

I realize I have ideas that many do not buy that come from decades of watching them Mostly lose.

When we have a grea team I celebrate with the best of them but since the late 90s well nothing to write home about. Average teams to slightly above average. None Super Bowl contenders. But perhaps next year after some more rebuild they will be.

I suspect after NOL beats us some of your expectations will be lowered.

As I have said repeatedly but morons like yourself seem to miss I enjoy my broncos and always want a win but also KNOW that sometimes because we play better teams (those with great coaches that have been around more than a couple of years) losing to them is not the end of the world.

Someday after decades of watching them perhaps you too will get that.
Anything to say now?
Attached Images
 
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:20 AM   #108
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer
 
rbackfactory80's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 4,576
Default

Kyle Orton a QB
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:28 AM   #109
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhargrove View Post
Anything to say now?
You're really going to make him eat that with a butter knife?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:29 AM   #110
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,818

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post

I suspect after NOL beats us some of your expectations will be lowered.
Honestly your predictions are becoming "Bob-like".

Please continue to think the team is **** and wont beat anyone. You clearly suck at this.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #111
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,210

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhargrove View Post
Anything to say now?
They played a hell of agame from start to finish or at least start to from start to almost finish the consolation TD by NOL showed the real Bree's.

I did not believe the poor defensive numbers they had thought they were an abboration, but I guess that Spags is not that great a DC as he was in NYG.
Also really thought Vitt coming back would have be a bigger positive.

Did you or anyone really think it would not have been a scoring fest on both sides.

No one has held Bree's to that low a yardage and score in a very long time. NO ONE.

I was wrong and man enough to admit it.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #112
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,210

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
Honestly your predictions are becoming "Bob-like".

Please continue to think the team is **** and wont beat anyone. You clearly suck at this.
Actually have been pretty good at predictions.

I look at the facts not allowing my emotions of being a broncos fan of 50+ years and call it like I see it.


I stopped being a homer that bought the Tanahan hype afte about 2003 when I saw what he was doing to the team. Win early fade late and get our asses kicked in playoff games. His failure at presonnel both coaching and players was astounding.. Yet most did not care as long as we beat OAK twice and split KC and SAN.

To most winning was everything even if it meant the fade and playoff loses. They had something to crow about his winning percentage in Denver even if it was skewed by the great seasons that John put up.

Or how great the offensive stats were. Yet overlooked the D stats.

I realize that calling as I see them causes me grief from the homers. But calling those games we lost correctly and missing on PIT And SAN well closer to being correct than some.

I thought going into the bye week we would be 2-4 at best. If all the things dropped perfectly. So being off by one or two games is not all that bad.

As I see it now we have two tough games yet on the schedule CIN could be a bear, but may roll over like in years past And ravens although they have lost some great starters.

Unless we get figured out some how we should win out.
The O is coming together much faster than I thought considering the youth on it and Mannings complexity of schemes.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:12 AM   #113
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post


I stopped being a homer that bought the Tanahan hype afte about 2003 when I saw what he was doing to the team. Win early fade late and get our asses kicked in playoff games. His failure at presonnel both coaching and players was astounding.. Yet most did not care as long as we beat OAK twice and split KC and SAN.

To most winning was everything even if it meant the fade and playoff loses. They had something to crow about his winning percentage in Denver even if it was skewed by the great seasons that John put up.

Or how great the offensive stats were. Yet overlooked the D stats.
I stop by here and lurk for the most part and I haven't kept up with your history on the board, however what you said there is 100% accurate.

I am in complete agreement with you on the above. As you can imagine, I am so pissed off that MS landed in washington and proceeded to dismantle the defense here...
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #114
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,210

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
I stop by here and lurk for the most part and I haven't kept up with your history on the board, however what you said there is 100% accurate.

I am in complete agreement with you on the above. As you can imagine, I am so pissed off that MS landed in washington and proceeded to dismantle the defense here...
just wait till the EOY presser about just being a player or two away from a super bowl.. you will get that one a few years in a row until synder figures out he is all O and no D.. and has bankrupted him buying UFA to cover his ass..

The only thing that might save his ass there is RG3 that will buy him a few years before getting fired..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Denver Broncos