The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #1
Ronnie Tsunami

Default Where the hell did these disgustingly awesome defensive players come from?!?!

For YEARS we've been searching for a viable #2 corner. We haven't really come close. Bly was horrible, etc. This is unbelievable. Some years we're hard pressed to find ONE up and coming D guy, this year we have a slew.

It seems like we have 3 extremely legit #2 corners. Tracy Porter is a very capable #2, fringe #1 if he can get over his latest speed bump.

Tony Carter... Holy hell, I was wrong about that guy. I wanted him cut so badly after the pre-season. I thought he was god awful, and in my defense, he was pretty horrible during the pre-season... But god is that guy quick.. God can that guy cover in certain scenarios.

Don't even get me started about Harris. I think he is going to be the best football player of the bunch. He was so solid last year, and this year he just keeps making plays. He might not have the speed of Porter or Carter, but I think he has the best shot of developing into a Charles Tillman, maybe even a Rashean Mathis caliber #1 corner.

Very exciting time to be a Broncos fan! and this doesn't even consider consider Wolfe, who is a great 3rd pass rush guy, doesn't consider Woodyard, whose been a beast, Or Trevathan, who I think has a shot to become a Woodyard type guy 4 years or so down the line.

Boom.
Sponsored Links