The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
fwf

Default We're a RB and LB away from being contenders

Hillman is not the answer. At least not this year. Hes too small and fragile at this point. He reminds me a lot of Tatum Bell in the fact that hes quick and elusive but not a tackle breaker. Steven Jackson anyone?

The Kentucky lb's are going to eventually get exposed. We need dj or elway needs to bring someone in.

I'm ready to roll at this point with the rest of our guys but those two positions need to be assessed.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Oh for ****s sake, get this **** out of here. ****ing worthless thread after watching a beat down.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
Epimetheus
Just Drafted

Yeah

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Who sh*t in your cereal? Takes reps to get better. Everyone is getting better.
Epimetheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #4
Lycan
Omelette Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwf View Post
Hillman is not the answer. At least not this year. Hes too small and fragile at this point. He reminds me a lot of Tatum Bell in the fact that hes quick and elusive but not a tackle breaker. Steven Jackson anyone?

The Kentucky lb's are going to eventually get exposed. We need dj or elway needs to bring someone in.

I'm ready to roll at this point with the rest of our guys but those two positions need to be assessed.
Huh? Willis was a beast outside of the fumble. Did you not see him dragging guys ten yards?

And Hillman is quick/fast and seems to have pretty good vision, once he learns to take what he can get they will be a pretty damn good 1-2 combo.
Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #5
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

If it is to be a Super Bowl contender or not, I don't think the problem lies at RB. Defense will be the problem to get passed those tough teams we lost to earlier this year. I would love a rematch with Atlanta for sure. Good thing is we have 9 weeks to get better on both sides. We are upticking like no other team besides Atlanta. We are in a great position. Let us get some room away from the sloths of the other AFC West teams and we can keep injuries hopefully to a minimal.

YOu can't enjoy this until tomorrow afternoon?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #6
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Did you see our D just poop on New Orleans? Their Offense is pretty good...
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
BroncsCheer

Quote:

at this gem of a post.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #8
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine

Quote:

Brilliant.

See you next week with these amazing insights.
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #9
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Is this **** real?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #10
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Dumbest thread of the season right here folks.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #11
KevinJames
Opthomas Prime

Hillman is definitely a good change of pace. Our LBs are fine especially when DJ gets back.

Woodyard is having a hell of a year, Danny showed up big in coverage today.

this thread is crazy talk.
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:50 PM   #12
fwf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
Huh? Willis was a beast outside of the fumble. Did you not see him dragging guys ten yards?

And Hillman is quick/fast and seems to have pretty good vision, once he learns to take what he can get they will be a pretty damn good 1-2 combo.
Nah Willis had WIDE open spaces all night and He still didn't show the burst we saw last season. And you can't ignore the fact he's always subbing himself out. Dude runs hard no doubt. I'm a big Willis fan but he's not a 20 touches guy anymore.

Big ****in win fellas. Not trying to be negative nancy just trying to see if u guys saw what I saw.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #13
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

DUMBEST.THREAD.OF.THE.YEAR
Old 10-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #14
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:

Our D and those Kentucky LB just shut down the Saints; one of the most prolific offenses of the last 5 years.
Our running game was in beast mode tonight. Is Hillman ready to be a feature back...no, but he is a good compliment and is getting better with his vision.

Enjoy the win and quit trolling.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #15
enjolras
Ring of Famer

One really intriguing thing over the last two games:

Nate Irving is finding the field on a more consistent basis. His issue isn't size or speed, it's getting his head around the speed of the game. He's a project, but he is starting to make plays and is being rewarded for it.

I'm not ready to give up on him by any stretch. He might be exactly the player in the middle that they hoped he'd become. Remember, he missed really significant time in college and was likely not even 100% coming into his rookie season.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #16
fwf

Rewatch the game tomorrow fellas and see how few tackles Hillman broke. Hes no Sproiles. Sorry. Our OL was dominant tonight. That's not going to be the case against Houston In January. Our backs are sub par at this point. That's the truth. It's not like we been world beaters on the ground all season. Do you guys forget **** that easy
Old 10-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #17
jebures
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Rewatch the game tomorrow fellas and see how few tackles Hillman broke. Hes no Sproiles. Sorry. Our OL was dominant tonight. That's not going to be the case against Houston In January. Our backs are sub par at this point. That's the truth. It's not like we been world beaters on the ground all season. Do you guys forget **** that easy
dude wtf? booooo this man!
jebures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #18
Action

Quote:
Nah Willis had WIDE open spaces all night and He still didn't show the burst we saw last season. And you can't ignore the fact he's always subbing himself out. Dude runs hard no doubt. I'm a big Willis fan but he's not a 20 touches guy anymore.

Big ****in win fellas. Not trying to be negative nancy just trying to see if u guys saw what I saw.
You must not watch any other football other than the Broncos.

RB's sub themselves out all the time. Even Adrian Peterson.

We don't need a 20 touches guy, but Willis CAN give us 20+ touches if we need it (as he showed tonight). TBH you don't want to give your RB 20+ carries EVERY single game, and we're not even set up to do so.

Willis rushed 23 times for 122 yards and 5.3 ypc... I'm sure any human would have to be subbed out through out the game...oh and 2 receptions.

Broncos ran the ball 41 times for 225 yards 5.5 ypc today...

I'm not sure where you people are bred from, but it's definitely somewhere between mentally retarded to idiotic.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #19
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Sproles ran for negative yardage
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #20
Action

Quote:
Nah Willis had WIDE open spaces all night and He still didn't show the burst we saw last season..
Willis showed patience as he always does, the holes where bigger than previously but tonight's run blocking is how ANY team needs to block to have a successful running game, no matter WHO you have back there. But the holes weren't big all night... a lot of his running was physical and McGahee carrying defenders.

Again, you must not watch any team but the Broncos and Sportcenter highlight reels.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #21
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
So basically you want our power back to have more speed and our shifty speed back to have more power? Dumb poster post dumb ****.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #22
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Good gravy...

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #23
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Just keep adding to the worst thread of the year, little fella. Makes it that much better. Will watch the game tomorrow and laugh at you more.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:10 PM   #24
Action

Quote:
sub par? Sub par means they're below average. I'd put our RB corps right in the middle of the NFL right now.

But you know who has been playing sub par?

Steven Jackson.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #25
orange crusher
Predominately Orange

Quote:
DJ the savior

He's been getting exposed for as long as I can remember.
orange crusher is offline   Reply With Quote