The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #26
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
but but but ...... He's The Reverend, he knew it first long before the masses figured it out. God are you blind to his brilliance man.
Well he's a writer, and writers have that kind of personality that makes them think people actually want to read what they write.

I laughed at his letter to the new Broncos DC...like anyone else would think it was awe inspiring or that the DC would actually ever read it without belly grabbing, knee slapping, stop it my stomach's hurting laughter.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #27
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
....yeah, whatever clown....

the point that obviously eludes your narcissistic mind is that you didn't type any wisdom....everything you typed is known throughout the NFL watching world

We all know that the Saints have an elite QB....in what universe is that not known?

We all know the Broncos haven't been consistent in 2012 offensively or defensively....who watching the Broncos doesn't know this?

We all know that the better job a coordinator or interim coach does makes him more attractive to NFL teams looking to improve their staffs? BTW, Vitt already made a name for himself as he was the Rams' interim head coach where he went 4-7.

Who doesn't know that a savvy vet like Dumervil and excellent pass rusher like Miller couldn't take advantage of inexperienced guys on opposing OL?

Who doesn't know that the Saints defense has basically sucked this year, giving up tons of yards to substandard QB's and made Freeman look like the second coming last week?

Who doesn't know that Demaryius Thomas needs to protect the ball better and is capable of putting up monster numbers against a poor defense?

again, quit acting like you cornered the market on inside information.....
Holy crap you're stupid

I was pointing out that I had already said what he said a few posts earlier, NOT that I'm the only one in the world to have come up with it.

****ing moron lol
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #28
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Well he's a writer, and writers have that kind of personality that makes them think people actually want to read what they write.

I laughed at his letter to the new Broncos DC...like anyone else would think it was awe inspiring or that the DC would actually ever read it without belly grabbing, knee slapping, stop it my stomach's hurting laughter.
i missed that one.

To be fair he does have some really good football takes though.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #29
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:

As if your stupidity needed more evidence... We didn't even have a ****ing DC when I wrote that. Guess you missed the point... per usual.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #30
DENVERDUI55

Of course PP reference. "Too bad SF doesn't have any WR to showcase Peterson." Well that was said before the Miami game.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #31
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Of course PP reference. "Too bad SF doesn't have any WR to showcase Peterson." Well that was said before the Miami game.
Ugh, are you really going to regurgitate the same bull**** you tried to with Steve Smith that was also completely wrong?
Old 10-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #32
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Holy crap you're stupid

I was pointing out that I had already said what he said a few posts earlier, NOT that I'm the only one in the world to have come up with it.

****ing moron lol
and i'm pointing out that everyone already knows what you blogged about...in fact they've known it for a couple of weeks now.....and you've got the unmitigated gall to call anyone a moron?

BTW, your ROY MVP candidate is getting ass raped by Pittsburgh and the Eagles aren't gonna beat the Falcons.....and everyone knew Patrick Peterson was gonna be a very good player.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #33
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
As if your stupidity needed more evidence... We didn't even have a ****ing DC when I wrote that. Guess you missed the point... per usual.
It's OK man ...you like to fantasize that you can run and coach an NFL team. That you're the next Mel Kiper...like you actually have game film submitted by NCAA coaches of any of the potential draftees....when all you do is post **** anyone could find by doing a google search.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:46 PM   #34
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Gooby pls. You're trying way too hard.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #35
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
I like how you always pretend to be above name calling.
wow in your call it is just using your name.. sorry if I got it wrong..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #36
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Ugh, are you really going to regurgitate the same bull**** you tried to with Steve Smith that was also completely wrong?
No you just can't ever admit he gets thrown on and gets a lot of completions on him. That being said you also thought I was in outer space when I said Watt was a better player than him early in the year.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #37
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
No you just can't ever admit he gets thrown on and gets a lot of completions on him. That being said you also thought I was in outer space when I said Watt was a better player than him early in the year.
Because that's literally not true...

Hell, here's even a Hartline highlight tape from that game so you can back and watch who he's catching the ball on:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201209...ghts&tab=recap

Patrick Peterson is quickly living up to his lofty draft status, Craig Morgan of Fox Sports Arizona writes. Opposing quarterbacks have compiled a QB rating of just 36.9, Morgan notes, and that is with Peterson typically matched against the opposition's top receiver. “I've said it from probably Week 4 or 5 (of last season) that he has the potential to be the best defensive player in the league,” Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton told Morgan. “Not just the best defensive back in the league, but the best defensive player in the league.”