The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #51
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
What "multiple wars" has Obama started?
Right?!? pricejj is in full clown mode.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #52
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
What "multiple wars" has Obama started?
Libya - without Congressional authorization
Military action in Yemen - without Congressional authorization
Dispatched troops to Uganda - without Congressional authorization
Drone Bombings in Somalia - without Congressional authorization
Drone Bombings in Pakistan - without Congressional authorization, and without Pakistan's approval
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #53
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Libya - without Congressional authorization
Military action in Yemen - without Congressional authorization
Dispatched troops to Uganda - without Congressional authorization
Drone Bombings in Somalia - without Congressional authorization
Drone Bombings in Pakistan - without Congressional authorization, and without Pakistan's approval
Now tell us, clownjj: how many of these 5 that you listed are "wars"?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #54
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Now tell us, clownjj: how many of these 5 that you listed are "wars"?
This conversation is over. Once you start stooping to insults, it's obvious you have nothing. I'm out.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #55
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,266

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

First the state dept. And now the CIA. everyone's backing away from this mess.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #56
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 53,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
This conversation is over. Once you start stooping to insults, it's obvious you have nothing. I'm out.
Way to dodge the question.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:57 PM   #57
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
is it time for a overhaul of the gov from the white house to the cia fbi Secretary of state . this current government is inept . i hope Romney can fix it if not its time to vote 3rd party
Putting Bush 3.0 in would hardly help and raher stupid to think so since his policies and even advisors are identical.

Story broke on FOX NEWS.........ENOUGH said until some REAL facts come out.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:58 PM   #58
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
This conversation is over. Once you start stooping to insults, it's obvious you have nothing. I'm out.

You haven't had anything, ever.............get out now before the sucking sound begins Nov. 6th. Go ahead beat the rush.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:59 PM   #59
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Now tell us, clownjj: how many of these 5 that you listed are "wars"?
lol, what a guy. He really likes Romney doesn't he ? Willing to change the facts or just BS his way along.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:50 PM   #60
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Libya - without Congressional authorization
Military action in Yemen - without Congressional authorization
Dispatched troops to Uganda - without Congressional authorization
Drone Bombings in Somalia - without Congressional authorization
Drone Bombings in Pakistan - without Congressional authorization, and without Pakistan's approval
those are not wars you dumbass ...you can get all butthurt cry foul. over name calling but if you dont like the insults for crying out loud stop posting bullshiat
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:29 AM   #61
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,028

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

well obama isnt the answer either so ill go with rommy boy for now then let see what happens in 4 cant be worst than odummy now can it
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:09 AM   #62
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 53,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
well obama isnt the answer either so ill go with rommy boy for now then let see what happens in 4 cant be worst than odummy now can it
So, you want to put the same crooks back in power who go us into this mess in the first place?

That's insane.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:37 AM   #63
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,028

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

i think abc news broke the story of the attack on the embassy which fyi isnt a embassy somebody screwed up no it wasnt the republicans,they wasnt in charge nor in the white house .the people there kept asking for help and was denied 3 times . i dont know what iraq and 9-11-2001 have to do with lybia . im going to guess nothing. nor do i know why they days after kept insisting it was a video that set them off. when they had the true facts days after, but hey keep changing the subject and hinting the US gov did 9-11, oh one more thing condi rice said we should wait until all the facts came out before placing blame LABF
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #64
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,028

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
So, you want to put the same crooks back in power who go us into this mess in the first place?

That's insane.

So they supplied Libya and helped over throw the government there .then when those people on the ground requested help they was denied 3 times by the republicans , and that republican in the white house ,
perhaps we shouldn't take out foreign government with out inserting someone sane as a replacement , also dont you think when you see Alkaida flags going up all over one should beef up security.
im still voting romney he is from mass btw a liberal state someplace back east.
dont think hes that far right. he did implement mass health care but promising to get rid of obamas ver of it and work on something thatll work for the whole country that people will approve of also i dont think he is going to make the price of gas electricity sky high nor print money like its going out of style
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #65
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,999

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
So they supplied Libya and helped over throw the government there .then when those people on the ground requested help they was denied 3 times by the republicans , and that republican in the white house ,
perhaps we shouldn't take out foreign government with out inserting someone sane as a replacement , also dont you think when you see Alkaida flags going up all over one should beef up security.
im still voting romney he is from mass btw a liberal state someplace back east.
dont think hes that far right. he did implement mass health care but promising to get rid of obamas ver of it and work on something thatll work for the whole country that people will approve of also i dont think he is going to make the price of gas electricity sky high nor print money like its going out of style
What republican in the white house? Did I miss something?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #66
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
well obama isnt the answer either so ill go with rommy boy for now then let see what happens in 4 cant be worst than odummy now can it
Obama is a hellva lot better then Romney .... How in the hell can someone support a guy that changes. his position on so many issues so many times is beyond me ...1 or 2 issues I could understand even say he is moving to the center...but romney just agrees with whatever is popular that week ...cant. stomache a man like that and that is no leader in my eyes
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:25 AM   #67
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,028

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

ok obama been in the white house for what 4 years when he does something great hey good job obama when something goes bad ie Libya its republicans bush conservatives fault and then you somehow connect 9-11 to bush toss cute cartoons up say fox news is lying ect while ignoring the stuff that happen because of obama like alkaida taking over lybia or so it seems . im votin for romney at least he will repeal obama care and hopefully just tinker with the system we got in place
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #68
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,028

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

and yalls act or some of you act like bush is still running the country still according to LABF that must be the case he keeps harping on 9-11 iraq 9-11-2001 that is i got a few questions why dont yalls answer them or just say dunno if you cant

1. when this consulate was attacked and they called the cia or whoever and said they was being attacked why didnt someone send in air support or reinforcements when it was requested 3 times over ?

2. in regard to question 1 i herd that on fox news they requested help from their higher ups and was denied 3 times was that a lie by fox news ?

3.can you show me the tax code from the IRS that says businesses get tax breaks for moving companies overseas it must be from the IRS not some blog or obama talking point i did hear there is a general tax law that gives some sort of break to companies that move as a business expense

4. why didnt obama let congress vote on Obama care you know the i think 2/3rd majority has to vote on a bill to make it law

5. was 3 a lie by fox news is 4 a lie too?

6. did Obama ever said he would bankrupt the coal industry or was that a lie by fox news again ?

7. is cake a lie is it really pie ?

8. will spider go to hell for questioning the abilities of the QB saint known as Tebow <-- sorry had to throw that in multi acct boy

that is all feel free to get upset at me and call me maybe a idiot or what have you bonus points if you get very mad and type in caps xtra credit if you bust ya monitor up : )
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #69
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,028

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

gosh that was a too long post also i post too much on the same post dont i it almost looks like im spamming bad habit my bad
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #70
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,028

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
What republican in the white house? Did I miss something?
oh just being as silly as the far left they keep thinking everything bad is bushes fault thats all
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:55 PM   #71
Arkie
Ring of Famer
 
Arkie's Avatar
 
The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 10,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
those are not wars you dumbass ...you can get all butthurt cry foul. over name calling but if you dont like the insults for crying out loud stop posting bullshiat
All of those military operations are part of the War on Terror.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #72
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,028

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

gee why hasnt any libs answered post no 68 .
also spider you soulless tebow hating limp wristed LIBERAL
YOU GOING TO HELL you will never get to white man heaven run by Ronald Reagan
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:19 PM   #73
Mecklomaniac
Pro Bowler
 
Mecklomaniac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: WA
Posts: 715

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Dolbin
Default

Banned from facebook

Mecklomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #74
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,028

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
Obama is a hellva lot better then Romney .... How in the hell can someone support a guy that changes. his position on so many issues so many times is beyond me ...1 or 2 issues I could understand even say he is moving to the center...but romney just agrees with whatever is popular that week ...cant. stomache a man like that and that is no leader in my eyes
oh you shush you dirty commie tebow hater lol
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #75
ScottXray
Opinionated A******
 
ScottXray's Avatar
 
We will NOT lose!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: PDX (Portland OR)
Posts: 5,478

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
gee why hasnt any libs answered post no 68 .
also spider you soulless tebow hating limp wristed LIBERAL
YOU GOING TO HELL you will never get to white man heaven run by Ronald Reagan
OMFG.....are you serious about ANYthing you say or are you just here to provide an irritating comic relief?

I must admit some of your takes are funny...like a dog licking his balls when you have a dinner party or the dog humping the guests leg.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Denver Broncos