The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
EmDiggy
Rookie
 
EmDiggy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 94

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Football Gameplan's 2012 Week 8 Preview Video - Broncos vs Saints

Broncos vs Saints Video Preview

Good afternoon Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???
 
cmhargrove's Avatar
 
Travis Henry's love child...

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 6,710

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis
Default

Hey Em,
Just some constructive criticism again. First, you are picking a surging Broncos team led by Peyton Manning to lose at home?

About the analysis, why don't you spend time trying to figure out what the teams are actually running instead of talking about what you think they should run? I mean like facts, stats, and the like. Did you even check to see if New Orleans generally plays "Cover 2 Matchup Zone?" or did you just make that one up?

How often do the Broncos actually run 4 verticals? Not much, but ironically it is one of the main ways to defeat cover 2.

You are correct that Vilma's coverage ability will be tested this game, but he has been slow and unproductive thus far, and they have possibly the worst defense in the NFL.

Oh well, your production is definitely looking much better (graphically), it just that if you want more than 600-700 hits for your videos, you'll need to think this through a little better.

BTW - Broncos will win the shootout, probably because Graham isn't 100%. However, Sproles always scares me and could be their game changer.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

You shouldn't come on here predicting a Broncos' lose. Can't you make one prediction for here and another one for the Saints forums? That would be a win win!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #4
EmDiggy
Rookie
 
EmDiggy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 94

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhargrove View Post
Hey Em,
Just some constructive criticism again. First, you are picking a surging Broncos team led by Peyton Manning to lose at home?

About the analysis, why don't you spend time trying to figure out what the teams are actually running instead of talking about what you think they should run? I mean like facts, stats, and the like. Did you even check to see if New Orleans generally plays "Cover 2 Matchup Zone?" or did you just make that one up?

How often do the Broncos actually run 4 verticals? Not much, but ironically it is one of the main ways to defeat cover 2.

You are correct that Vilma's coverage ability will be tested this game, but he has been slow and unproductive thus far, and they have possibly the worst defense in the NFL.

Oh well, your production is definitely looking much better (graphically), it just that if you want more than 600-700 hits for your videos, you'll need to think this through a little better.

BTW - Broncos will win the shootout, probably because Graham isn't 100%. However, Sproles always scares me and could be their game changer.
Thanks Cap'n! I appreciate that feedback Homie!

Vilma played his 1st game last week and looked great in coverage.

And yep, I watch every game twice and I come up with my own gameplans based off what I see, what the team's personnel suggest and tendencies

And a lot of the videos that you see with a a boatload of views and not organic views and most are "purchased" <--- Sad but true.. Not all, but most. I've noticed my Mock Draft videos always gets into the thousands as well as certain videos that aren't team specific. Its an ever-constant battle between adding more, and what's efficient.. Remember, I do the filming and editing myself
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #5
ScottXray
Opinionated A******
 
ScottXray's Avatar
 
We will NOT lose!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: PDX (Portland OR)
Posts: 5,202

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Thanks Cap'n! I appreciate that feedback Homie!

Vilma played his 1st game last week and looked great in coverage.

And yep, I watch every game twice and I come up with my own gameplans based off what I see, what the team's personnel suggest and tendencies

And a lot of the videos that you see with a a boatload of views and not organic views and most are "purchased" <--- Sad but true.. Not all, but most. I've noticed my Mock Draft videos always gets into the thousands as well as certain videos that aren't team specific. Its an ever-constant battle between adding more, and what's efficient.. Remember, I do the filming and editing myself
Em,

thanks,

I have enjoyed your posts in the past. In general I've found them to be pretty fair and accurate, and at least more than the usual pablum the MSM publishes.. So keep them up, even if you don't pick us, although I enjoy the ones where you do, more.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #6
EmDiggy
Rookie
 
EmDiggy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 94

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottXray View Post
Em,

thanks,

I have enjoyed your posts in the past. In general I've found them to be pretty fair and accurate, and at least more than the usual pablum the MSM publishes.. So keep them up, even if you don't pick us, although I enjoy the ones where you do, more.
Thanks Scott! I wouldn't expect you to like the non-Broncos picks I really do appreciate the compliment about the MSM! I means a lot
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #7
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,291
Default

Like this guys stuff......but us losing to the Saints at home has to be against the odds ?
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:11 AM   #8
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,557

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Thanks Cap'n! I appreciate that feedback Homie!

Vilma played his 1st game last week and looked great in coverage.

And yep, I watch every game twice and I come up with my own gameplans based off what I see, what the team's personnel suggest and tendencies

And a lot of the videos that you see with a a boatload of views and not organic views and most are "purchased" <--- Sad but true.. Not all, but most. I've noticed my Mock Draft videos always gets into the thousands as well as certain videos that aren't team specific. Its an ever-constant battle between adding more, and what's efficient.. Remember, I do the filming and editing myself
As long as you keep engaging people your fanbase will grow. Good luck to you and thanks!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Denver Broncos