The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #76
JPPT1974
Peyton's 506 TD!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning!

At least Broncos have Manning playing for them!
JPPT1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #77
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Tell me more about your proud "tradition" in Brokeback Mt and why the NFL should bow down to you. 2-4 in the SB is the best the NFL has ever seen. The Cowboys, Steelers and Niners have nothing on Brokeback tradition!

But hey let's compare it to the Chiefs...okay. You have 2 SB's, we have 1. That must mean you're better than us right? Oh I guess with Brokeback logic that would mean the Faiders have a better tradition than both of us!
stop deflecting your team sucks and from a business tand point you suck too the other 31 teams are carrying the chiefs with out the other teams the chefs would cease to exist .
also why are you hear not on chief planet did you type in the wrong url i think its www.chiefsplanet.com i think you should go there and brag how kc never had a theater shooting or school shootings with the rest of the inbreds thats if they are as classless as you maybe your the bottom of the chief fan barrel maybe you got banned from there too for being such a low life. now go away ok this is a bronco forum
not a chief forum dork
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #78
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Dan, the more he types and the more he uses the same phrase then we all know he is a bitter Chiefs fan with nothing much for his team or life to show to anyone. He had hopes and he had dreams but he doesn't have either. When you spend so much time on another fan's board and try to run smack when his own team has been irrelevant since 1993, maybe we should feel sorry for the turd.

Nah, his bitterness and what you have already mentioned that got him banned makes me smile he has nothing to beat us against. Smile at him and you can laugh. Just don't bother to feel sorry for him.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:53 PM   #79
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

why is the classless sob here screw it im just feeding his troll ego im going to do something besides being annoyed by tard chief fans who think they are studs or tebow fans who refuse to move on to the jets fan forum like figure out my new cell phone . while i resist the urge to toss the cheap pos against the wall
Old 10-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #80
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
why is the classless sob here screw it im just feeding his troll ego im going to do something besides being annoyed by tard chief fans who think they are studs or tebow fans who refuse to move on to the jets fan forum like figure out my new cell phone . while i resist the urge to toss the cheap pos against the wall
This post reminds me of a late night Mock post.

.... and this is my 50,000th post.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #81
Greatspirits
Perennial Pro-bowler

"Little Von!"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trev

Come on guys give these KC Queefs fans a break, there constantly trying to measure up to us, when you compare cities, sports and fans it's not even close! They're our red-headed step child!
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #82
BroncsCheer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Tell me more about your proud "tradition" in Brokeback Mt and why the NFL should bow down to you. 2-4 in the SB is the best the NFL has ever seen. The Cowboys, Steelers and Niners have nothing on Brokeback tradition!

But hey let's compare it to the Chiefs...okay. You have 2 SB's, we have 1. That must mean you're better than us right? Oh I guess with Brokeback logic that would mean the Faiders have a better tradition than both of us!
KCPud is a masochist, who enjoys being on the short end of the cat-o-nine tails.

Or, a window licker who surges alone into battle armed with his Stretch Armstrong and Laser Tag pistol.

I can't figure out why else this poster comes to the Mane.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #83
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
We got Peyton Manning. Just think what what you would have done with him playing for you
If he didn't come to Denver, he sure as hell wouldn't have gone to KC.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:29 PM   #84
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

heres a interesting question
why are kc fans posting here even if they live in colorado this is the 21st century don't you think they be on the chief forum and not on the bronco forum i just dont get it. oh well bottom line is chiefs suck and will suck til the management changes owner changes or the team decides to relocate and change their name.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:37 PM   #85
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

KC has the cleanest stairwells in the NFL, no candy wrappers in sight and this will be a new column in the standings next year I'm sure.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:14 AM   #86
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
stop deflecting your team sucks and from a business tand point you suck too the other 31 teams are carrying the chiefs with out the other teams the chefs would cease to exist .
also why are you hear not on chief planet did you type in the wrong url i think its www.chiefsplanet.com i think you should go there and brag how kc never had a theater shooting or school shootings with the rest of the inbreds thats if they are as classless as you maybe your the bottom of the chief fan barrel maybe you got banned from there too for being such a low life. now go away ok this is a bronco forum
not a chief forum dork

Agreed not a Chiefs forum...............he likes his ass kickings I guess.
Hard to defend a perennial loser for 4+ decades like the Chiefs.

I do not know what the retard said about the shootings but I will say in his defense. Colorado has had a lot of shootings, Missouri has had none.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:36 AM   #87
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Don't be too hard on KCstd. It must suck to watch the BEST QB in history wear Orange and Blue (again) while KC stutter****s around with the Brady Quinns and Matt Cassells of the world.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote