The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #51
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Did I EVER say the broncos were going to the Super Bowl? No. Did I ever say they were going 16-0? No. 12-4? No. I predicted 8-10 wins. You on the other hand kept telling us all summer how great the chiefs would be. Blown up in your face. Hilarious.
, isn't this the truth. It was BS all the way and the stupid pundits bought in.

Most talented in th west my ass.

Charles is still a scatback, nothing more. Hit a home run then nothing or a loss............BS.

Moaki is a choke as well. Fits right in with the rest of your clueless players , coaches and front office.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:21 PM   #52
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by menonite View Post
I just can't get excited about Chiefs or Raiders smack talk.

I hate hate the bye week.
Be creative
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:32 PM   #53
FearLanier

Repost
Old 10-20-2012, 02:35 PM   #54
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
, isn't this the truth. It was BS all the way and the stupid pundits bought in.

Most talented in th west my ass.

Charles is still a scatback, nothing more. Hit a home run then nothing or a loss............BS.

Moaki is a choke as well. Fits right in with the rest of your clueless players , coaches and front office.
Charles led the NFL in rushing yards last week and leads the AFC right now you dumb ****.

Your hatred for Charles is hillarious.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #55
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
We would have done what the Broncos are going to do: win the worst division in football and not make the Super Bowl.
Ah yes, there is that famous KC optimism. When you've been a loser for so long, I guess it's hard to get the mind trained to think differently.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #56
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
We would have done what the Broncos are going to do: win the worst division in football and not make the Super Bowl.
Still have worst holes at D. Plus, you might make the playoffs but lose the first game. Manning can't fix Chiefs tradition.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #57
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
I'll be here waiting for you when you get bounced in the playoffs and then try to pick on the Chiefs to make yourself feel better.
Oh you sure will troll here but where in the hell were you after the 2nd half of Monday night's game? Nowhere for a few days as you know you would be rediculed. Guess what? You still are being rediculed. Your fix is not with your own team but with us. You probably wear a "Broncos suck" shirt instead of supporting your own shirt with those cool Cassel jerseys.
Old 10-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #58
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Oh you sure will troll here but where in the hell were you after the 2nd half of Monday night's game? Nowhere for a few days as you know you would be rediculed. Guess what? You still are being rediculed. Your fix is not with your own team but with us. You probably wear a "Broncos suck" shirt instead of supporting your own shirt with those cool Cassel jerseys.
This board would rather set their hopes on KC sucking than Manning doing well in brokeback mountain. The many KC threads on this board prove it.
Old 10-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #59
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
This board would rather set their hopes on KC sucking than Manning doing well in brokeback mountain. The many KC threads on this board prove it.
its because there are so many kc trolls on the Omane. You guys are everywhere. It's nothing more than reacting to your crappy posts.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #60
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Do you really believe the **** your spew out of your piehole? There are currently 4 Threads about KC and one of those 4 has SD and KC together. That is 4 threads out of 50 on the top 2 pages! Your ****ty team is discussed by topic in only 8% of the threads! Not too much discussion for a division foe. You still didn't answer my question about disappearing. BTW, unlike your ****ty team, we do not hope for KC failing before our thought of Denver kicking ass. How much of an ego for you to think we thought KC would do better than Manning and the Broncos? Only you would tell us how KC would be better before the season started. How is that working out for you? How does it fell that Manning didn't want anything to do with your ****ty run franchise? Please pull the thread where we had you scrubs winning the division. YOur only hope is the other 3 teams suck eggs so your so called team can take first place.

BTW, keep the brokeback mountain thing going. It makes all the sense and it isn't overplayed.....at all! (even though you complained about Steven overplaying his word usage). Go gettim Tiger. With such ****tiness in sports, I am sure you decorate your walls in the tradition of the Gaylord Focker Hall of Fame. Enjoy not last place but that 4th place ribbon (3rd if you guys suck a little less than the Raiders).

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 10-20-2012 at 04:22 PM..
Old 10-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #61
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Do you really believe the **** your spew out of your piehole? There are currently 4 Threads about KC and one of those 4 has SD and KC together. That is 4 threads out of 50 on the top 2 pages! Your ****ty team is discussed by topic in only 8% of the threads! Not too much discussion for a division foe. You still didn't answer my question about disappearing. BTW, unlike your ****ty team, we do not hope for KC failing before our thought of Denver kicking ass. How much of an ego for you to think we thought KC would do better than Manning and the Broncos? Only you would tell us how KC would be better before the season started. How is that working out for you? How does it fell that Manning didn't want anything to do with your ****ty run franchise? Please pull the thread where we had you scrubs winning the division. YOur only hope is the other 3 teams suck eggs so your so called team can take first place.

BTW, keep the brokeback mountain thing going. It makes all the sense and it isn't overplayed.....at all! (even though you complained about Steven overplaying his word usage). Go gettim Tiger. With such ****tiness in sports, I am sure you decorate your walls in the tradition of the Gaylord Focker Hall of Fame. Enjoy not last place but that 4th place ribbon (3rd if you guys suck a little less than the Raiders).
Brokeback Mane Mountain always has a Chiefs thread!
Old 10-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #62
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:
Brokeback Mane Mountain...
And it's because of people like you that we relish your teams' collective tongue licking the divisional toilet. Did you know that? Shoving that turd of a team in your face is so much more enjoyable when we get to do it to clowns like you. You're basically the Philip Rivers of Chiefs' fans. How does THAT feel? Dumbass.
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #63
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Get a new line dude. Good ****ing god
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #64
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Hey it's DBrokeback4life here to follow me! What up?!
Old 10-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #65
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
No, no, NOOOOOO! It is working. Can't you figure it out? Chiefs are a dominating team in the mold of the Patriots. They own us. They own SD and they own the Raiders. They own the whole division. They continuously win the division and/or make the wild card and then win playoff game after playoff game! We can't stop them and their team is on fire! Their fans love their team! In fact, I heard they are taking donations to fly banners over their stadium to show their support for their franchise! Dedication! While we have won playoff games and two Super Bowl Championships, they have been the most consistent team when it comes to first round playoffs, who can match it? Soooo, take the over used word and wear it shamefully. We will not be able to duplicate what they have given the NFL for the last 40 years. With leaders like Thigpen, Huard and Croyle taking the reigns in 2008, how can you put that type of pressure on Free Agent QB Cassel and try to duplicate their awesomeness on the gridiron? Don't doubt them! Somehow, Cassel has been able to ride the ship and keep tradition alive!

KC Chiefs: Proving you can have consistency year in and year out!
Old 10-20-2012, 05:43 PM   #66
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
No, no, NOOOOOO! It is working. Can't you figure it out? Chiefs are a dominating team in the mold of the Patriots. They own us. They own SD and they own the Raiders. They own the whole division. They continuously win the division and/or make the wild card and then win playoff game after playoff game! We can't stop them and their team is on fire! Their fans love their team! In fact, I heard they are taking donations to fly banners over their stadium to show their support for their franchise! Dedication! While we have won playoff games and two Super Bowl Championships, they have been the most consistent team when it comes to first round playoffs, who can match it? Soooo, take the over used word and wear it shamefully. We will not be able to duplicate what they have given the NFL for the last 40 years. With leaders like Thigpen, Huard and Croyle taking the reigns in 2008, how can you put that type of pressure on Free Agent QB Cassel and try to duplicate their awesomeness on the gridiron? Don't doubt them! Somehow, Cassel has been able to ride the ship and keep tradition alive!

Brokeback fans thinking they are the Steelers even though you don't have near as many Lombardi's as them. Consistency.

You don't even have the most SB's in the division!
Old 10-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #67
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Hey it's DBrokeback4life here to follow me! What up?!
Dude you are getting killed in this thread keep coming back.

BTW re OP do you know what I am referring to by"again"?

Ps Where is Boob, haven't seen him since before the SD game.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #68
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:

I'm sure he will respond will some rabble rabble Brokeback rabble rabble.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #69
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post

Tell me more about your proud "tradition" in Brokeback Mt and why the NFL should bow down to you. 2-4 in the SB is the best the NFL has ever seen. The Cowboys, Steelers and Niners have nothing on Brokeback tradition!

But hey let's compare it to the Chiefs...okay. You have 2 SB's, we have 1. That must mean you're better than us right? Oh I guess with Brokeback logic that would mean the Faiders have a better tradition than both of us!
Old 10-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #70
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #71
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post

He has no where else to go man.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #72
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Your bitterness is delicious.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #73
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Tell me more about your proud "tradition" in Brokeback Mt and why the NFL should bow down to you. 2-4 in the SB is the best the NFL has ever seen. The Cowboys, Steelers and Niners have nothing on Brokeback tradition!

But hey let's compare it to the Chiefs...okay. You have 2 SB's, we have 1. That must mean you're better than us right? Oh I guess with Brokeback logic that would mean the Faiders have a better tradition than both of us!
Just stop, no one cares.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #74
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

The Chiefs won their SB before leather was invented, not sure that counts
Old 10-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #75
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopgap View Post
It's all good. I don't read their message boards but I remember hanging out with KC fans that had their RV's parked in the McNichols arena's parking lot. They let us drink their beer and eat their BBQ pre-game. That's some dedication. Those were true days. My stupid buddy went up to Tyone Braxton after killing KC and 'said' buddy was wearing a KC hat for some reason. He asked Tyrone to sign his hat.

Ty told him he's not signing that ****... Nice.

The internet brought trolls that gives divisional rival fans a bad name They can hide behind a keyboard and visit a division rival's forum. Sad lives they must lead.
well those chief fans didnt act all gleeful over columbine or the aurora shooting now did they .
hell not even bob went over the line and did that hell not even the raider fans here. ONLY KC DUD DID.
MAKING FUN OF SUCH TRAGEDIES!!
HAVE YOU NO SHAME SIR!!
i am not sorry for bringing this up over and over again unlike other people i do not forgive nor forget what that no class trash said about those tragedies . sorry im way off topic . bottom line is kc sucks suck suck
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote