The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2012, 02:16 PM   #26
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkporter View Post
Doesn't explain why you are reading and posting in a clearly marked fantasy football thread, though.
I have no problem talking about strategy such as should I do this trade or who to start for the week type posts. I don't really care about your bad beat or the recap of everyweek of the season type posts in your league #2 of 5.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #27
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Percy Harvin is elite. Aj Green is elite. James Jones off waivers early.

Having Mathews Mccoy Bradshaw, Murray, at rb then ? Mathews and Mccoy on a bye the week murray and bradshaw get hurt? fml.
Doggcow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #28
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
I finally had enough of Romo. Dropped him and picked up Luck.
how is luck not snatched up? how many team in your league?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #29
jerseyboiler120

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
The worst for me so far is Rodgers going for 50 points. I had that week in the bag leading by 20 something points and had Foster running that night against his Rodgers, but that ****er went for 50. Unreal.
I was up over 60 points. The guy had Rogers and Jordy. I was worried about Rogers and figured he'd take half my lead, but no way on earth figured jordy to score more than he ever has or ever will. Pack have too many ohter guys to throw the ball too. It was like watching a nightmare everytime rogers tossed a td to jordy.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:23 PM   #30
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
I was up over 60 points. The guy had Rogers and Jordy. I was worried about Rogers and figured he'd take half my lead, but no way on earth figured jordy to score more than he ever has or ever will. Pack have too many ohter guys to throw the ball too. It was like watching a nightmare everytime rogers tossed a td to jordy.
wow that is rough. And I think that was the first game Nelson finally "scored" in fantasy football this year.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #31
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Percy Harvin is elite. Aj Green is elite. James Jones off waivers early.

Having Mathews Mccoy Bradshaw, Murray, at rb then ? Mathews and Mccoy on a bye the week murray and bradshaw get hurt? fml.
Damn, that is one hell of a RB group.

James Jones will come back to earth when Jennings comes back. I've milkin him the past 2 weeks and will use him this weekend.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote