The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How many times have you rewatched the MNF game?
I can't record so none. 5 23.81%
3-4 times 11 52.38%
5-6 times 2 9.52%
7-9 times 1 4.76%
Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke
Default How many times have you rewatched the Chargers game?

Seriously I have re-watched the second half seven times and the entire game three times. This is one of my favorite games ever as a Bronco fan.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #2
Punisher
Punisher Vs Judge Dredd

Who ya Got?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

I watched the 2nd half twice tonight I watch it again.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Gee, no opportunity to vote once or do I need to watch it 2 more times to vote?
I was at the game so first time I got to watch it was on my dvr last night. I wish they had the reactions to the fans during the game. Walking out of the Chargers fans would have been an exclamation point.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
Lycan
Omelette Dreamer

I've watched the second half a bunch of times, it never get's old seeing the Chargers board the fail-boat.

I've re-watched this play so often it may be forever burned into my retinas.

Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #5
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Whole thing three times. Its two seperate Bronco teams in that game. Pretty amazing to watch.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #6
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

None...The game's over. I'm looking for more positive Broncos memories, in weeks to come...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #7
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Didn't record. Hard drive in DVR broken.

Would love a link to the game replay
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #8
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
I've watched the second half a bunch of times, it never get's old seeing the Chargers board the fail-boat.

Can anyone find the gif of ELway doing that same move in the Super Bowl? It would be awesome side by side.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #9
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:

There is some major epic fail by Zane Beadles in that gif.

You also get to see Manning boss four defenders; The two rushers, the dude playing contain, and the corner that Decker beats. It's lol all around.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:25 AM   #10
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler

Todd Snider Rules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler

I was there, re-watched the next day.
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #11
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Beard View Post
What was the reaction like, particularly from the end of the first half? Did Charger fans start freaking after the first TD or did the fumble put the concern in their hearts?
Old 10-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #12
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post

You also get to see Manning boss four defenders; The two rushers, the dude playing contain, and the corner that Decker beats. It's lol all around.
That GIF shows what I love about Manning. He will stand in there despite knowing guys are coming at him. It costs him a fumble now and then but he makes so many plays right at the last minute. I hate how most journeymen QB's or one read and run QB's bail on a good pocket early instead of having patience. Oh did I mention I freaking love Manning as our QB.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #13
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
What was the reaction like, particularly from the end of the first half? Did Charger fans start freaking after the first TD or did the fumble put the concern in their hearts?
I was surprised that Broncos fans didn't take more **** during the halftime break. It was pretty much like they knew what was coming and with their experience from the screw up of the Saints game, they didn't want to overblow a huge MNF lead. I didn't see any Broncos' fans leave as they knew the Chargers didn't look too great on offense. Once that TD happened it was, "Just get a 3 and out and were are good". Once the fumble happened, you could tell Broncos' fans were the ones feeling like we had the lead. It changed so fast because of the 2 quick scores. Leaving the stadium seemed like it was a tie. Maybe because I was one of the last to leave as I hung out at the tunnel for the Broncos but I didn't see too much screaming on the way to the cars. High fives of randomness? Sure but I have seen some antics after most of these games regardless of winner. Maybe it was a blur to all. I know I was happy camper!
Old 10-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #14
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
What was the stadium like?
Old 10-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #15
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler

Todd Snider Rules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler

Quote:
It was painful. The crowd was so loud after the pick 6 that my kid grabed his ears. As we came off the field at the end of the 1st half, at the was a LOUD chant of "We want Tebow"

I got a text from one of my buds who is a charger fan. (Yes, charger is in lower case), pretty much said Broncos will make a game of it in the second half.
They start gripping right off the bat. First TD dropped the volume by at least half. 2nd TD you could really feel it in the crowd. They all seemed to know what was coming. They had more faith then me. I was at many of the games at Invesco where the Broncos could not slow down the chargers. When Phillip taunted the crowd. About "10,000ish"(wild guess) left when we took the lead.

Last edited by Orange_Beard; 10-19-2012 at 09:44 AM..
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #16
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
When the Broncos came out in the third quarter an drove down the field my buddy said "Oh no not this Shiit again".

Then when Doom stripped Rivers fans started leaving in mass.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #17
Grover
Rookie

Quote:
Hmmmmmm, what I see is Zane Beadles taking down two Charger's defenders while falling backwards. Outstanding OL play.
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:32 AM   #18
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Beadles is still good for at least one brain fart per game.

How an experienced OL completely fails to account for a blitzing LBer in FRONT of him him while falling backwards at the same time is McDaniels kind of tough and smart.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #19
Greatspirits
Perennial Pro-bowler

"Little Von!"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trev

I've only re-watched the 2nd half once and I've watched the Comcast NFLZone highlights once but I've been wanted to re-watch the entire game, just been waiting for the right time. Plus my wife makes fun of me when she see's me constantly re-watching Bronco games, she thinks I insane!
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:36 AM   #20
FrankieTwoThumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I was surprised that Broncos fans didn't take more **** during the halftime break. It was pretty much like they knew what was coming and with their experience from the screw up of the Saints game, they didn't want to overblow a huge MNF lead. I didn't see any Broncos' fans leave as they knew the Chargers didn't look too great on offense. Once that TD happened it was, "Just get a 3 and out and were are good". Once the fumble happened, you could tell Broncos' fans were the ones feeling like we had the lead. It changed so fast because of the 2 quick scores. Leaving the stadium seemed like it was a tie. Maybe because I was one of the last to leave as I hung out at the tunnel for the Broncos but I didn't see too much screaming on the way to the cars. High fives of randomness? Sure but I have seen some antics after most of these games regardless of winner. Maybe it was a blur to all. I know I was happy camper!
Same experience for me. I go every year and this was the first time no charger fans around us gave us any crap at all, even up 24-0. That Saints game must have messed them up pretty good. I can't imagine what our game did to them. Afterward they were more resigned then angry.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #21
Bacchus

Quote:

wow Beadles got destroyed on that play.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #22
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatspirits View Post
I've only re-watched the 2nd half once and I've watched the Comcast NFLZone highlights once but I've been wanted to re-watch the entire game, just been waiting for the right time. Plus my wife makes fun of me when she see's me constantly re-watching Bronco games, she thinks I insane!
Tell her is "Orangemane Research." She'll understand then.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #23
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Hmmmmmm, what I see is Zane Beadles taking down two Charger's defenders while falling backwards. Outstanding OL play.
wat
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #24
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
It was painful. The crowd was so loud after the pick 6 that my kid grabed his ears. As we came off the field at the end of the 1st half, at the was a LOUD chant of "We want Tebow"

I got a text from one of my buds who is a charger fan. (Yes, charger is in lower case), pretty much said Broncos will make a game of it in the second half.
They start gripping right off the bat. First TD dropped the volume by at least half. 2nd TD you could really feel it in the crowd. They all seemed to know what was coming. They had more faith then me. I was at many of the games at Invesco where the Broncos could not slow down the chargers. When Phillip taunted the crowd. About "10,000ish"(wild guess) left when we took the lead.
That's basically the way it was on the two Chargers boards I read. And many were hoping they could maintain the lead after the week before. They knew.

Philip taunted the crowd? I must have missed that. Tell me more
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #25
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Fun at the range MAR 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I watched the 2nd half twice tonight I watch it again.
Yeah, first off, there wasn't even an option for twice so I had to vote for 3+ times so the poll I think will be very skewed. But as you did, I watched the 2nd half twice. Who wants to watch the first half? Yeah, let's see, 2 muffed balls on special teams and a pick six. Turn the page, lol.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote